Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Marraige not at all goin to happen!! (Page 6)

rupasi Senior Member
rupasi
rupasi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Ya anna that Sinal is the only USP of parichay as of nw as Kunal has been butchered beyond recognition...iam surprised that tHey could sustain a show for so long without any story just on the USP of the leads Sinal...bt still they have the audacity to air such crap promo...and that other show BALH i think its USP is Peehu other than that the story is same bt with less negativity...

Edited by rupasi - 11 November 2012 at 7:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

0309annaeshi.nl

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0309anna

though I am a bit sceptical about the events that may turn up tomorrow...but looking at the positivity prevailing in the forum brings some hope definitely...If siddhi marries abhay for whatever reason then I would say Siddhi's character would be definitely decimated...no circumstances can make anyone marry anyone even where your husband is alive and you love him so much...

One of the things that make me hope this marriage cant happen is Sinal have 2 grown up sons( grownup bcos they are really mature than stupid sinal)...and if multiple marriages are shown what moral would be there for them to imitate...people say Kasturi recycling is possible...Though I have heard about it but presently Parichay is in different phase where sinal are couple as well as mature parents of mature children too...Any unwanted happening will devastate all morality and ethics which a show/movie propounds...

they mocked Ramayan on Dusherra...do you think they even care what moral this will reach to the kids? Dead I won't be surprised if they make Siddhi fall in love with psycho in few days & she's might even get preggy Dead BT are known for such sick tracks...aren't they going with some other sick track in other channel? 

Go to top