Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Marraige not at all goin to happen!! (Page 5)

i.am Senior Member
i.am
i.am

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
dekho yaaron cvs aur ek ne mera haal kya kar diyaLOL

Dard ki mehfil me ek sher hum bhi arz kiya karte hai..
Na kisi se marham Na duaon ki Ummed kiya karte hai..
kayi chehre lekar log yaha jiya karte hai''.
hum in aasunao ko ek chehre ke liye peeya karte hai'.
 sry sry double post

Edited by i.am - 11 November 2012 at 4:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aloof.

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

you still have hopes that this marriage will not happen...first of all this track is recycle from their old show kasturi...exact carbon copy...trust me it was seriously painful to see the male lead crying in the rain when he witness the marriage infront of his eyes...he was numb and shocked that he could not even stop the marriage as the rituals are done...just when he shout kasturi...sindoor is done...imagine kunal in robbie's place...its painful...to see him crying and completely break down...and reaching home deadly drunk...oh god robbie drank poison in the show when this crappy track happen...kabir was a psycho character...

the only difference is kasturi wrote a letter to robbie that she cannot marry him during their wedding day...while here kunal is clueless abt the events taking place...otherwise the track is exact carbon copy of kasturi...and even the promo was shot the same way...i still remember though it has been a few years now...

so my previous experience doesn't make me have hopes at all...though i hope miracles happen and SiNal gets married in the process

Oh no Ouchi just remembered Kasturi scene ! This may happen here too ! i was positive till now , but now im not sure Ouch That scene was painful ! 

I dont wanna watch tomorrow'e episode ! Pls someone pm me if the marriage didnt happen ! Otherwise i can't watch Sid with someone else !Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

i.amAloof.

adohare Senior Member
adohare
adohare

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

Originally posted by myra_3490

Originally posted by rainbowgirl

I have no hopes...Marriage will happen for sure I think, the CVs & Ek don't care for viewers or hurting viewers sentimentsAngryIn spite of audience demand Balaji went ahead & got married the 2nd lead to vamp in their other show. They will do the same hereOuch

cvs just want to separate the couple to torture the audience Angry
we ranted so much for No k-R marriage so they will separate sinal by abhay sidhi marriage...their only aim is to torture the audience n never show what the audience wants to see n they can get down to any level for it Angry LOSERS Angry

I swear Myra...they will do whatever they feel like Angry
I have hope on the IF interview given by Sameer Soni for having patiance. He said that if you all want that we all four be one than have patiance. Lets. God knows about Ekta and her team. If your views will happen in reality then I will also quit from the show. Lets see. What happened on mon episode.

Aloof.

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
i can also tell u what will be monday's pre cap... kunal drinking and crying in santosh bar, shouting loudly and helplessly.. dear dont hope ..the marriage is sure happenkng, ir you keep hopes from cvs , u will cry and spoil your mood

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

palzsrainbowgirlAloof.

0309anna Senior Member
0309anna
0309anna

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
though I am a bit sceptical about the events that may turn up tomorrow...but looking at the positivity prevailing in the forum brings some hope definitely...If siddhi marries abhay for whatever reason then I would say Siddhi's character would be definitely decimated...no circumstances can make anyone marry anyone even where your husband is alive and you love him so much...

One of the things that make me hope this marriage cant happen is Sinal have 2 grown up sons( grownup bcos they are really mature than stupid sinal)...and if multiple marriages are shown what moral would be there for them to imitate...people say Kasturi recycling is possible...Though I have heard about it but presently Parichay is in different phase where sinal are couple as well as mature parents of mature children too...Any unwanted happening will devastate all morality and ethics which a show/movie propounds...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rupasieshi.nlrainbowgirlAloof.

rupasi Senior Member
rupasi
rupasi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
anna i second you...i don't know what kind of sick mentality does Ekta and her CV's posses regarding marriage and what moral values and lesson they are trying to impart to the masses...nothing of that sort happens in real life...and how can a mother of two grown up boys with a healthy and hale husband be compelled to marry someone...and who in God's name would want to marry her...its utter nonsense...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

0309annaeshi.nl

Snehal21 IF-Sizzlerz
Snehal21
Snehal21

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
hey Nidhi cant predict yar,,,hope so dis promo wil not come true,,Confused

Musiquelover

0309anna Senior Member
0309anna
0309anna

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rupasi

anna i second you...i don't know what kind of sick mentality does Ekta and her CV's posses regarding marriage and what moral values and lesson they are trying to impart to the masses...nothing of that sort happens in real life...and how can a mother of two grown up boys with a healthy and hale husband be compelled to marry someone...and who in God's name would want to marry her...its utter nonsense...

true yaar...they need to understand that these silly craps wich bear no resemblance to those in daily lives cant be digested in name of entertainment...if they show all such things then the show cant be sustained for long and since parichay has nothing other than sinal...they shud not think to tinker with combination and flow...or else BALH is already there for people to switch over which is showing a lot of beautiful tracks...

rupasi

Go to top