Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Marraige not at all goin to happen!! (Page 3)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
you still have hopes that this marriage will not happen...first of all this track is recycle from their old show kasturi...exact carbon copy...trust me it was seriously painful to see the male lead crying in the rain when he witness the marriage infront of his eyes...he was numb and shocked that he could not even stop the marriage as the rituals are done...just when he shout kasturi...sindoor is done...imagine kunal in robbie's place...its painful...to see him crying and completely break down...and reaching home deadly drunk...oh god robbie drank poison in the show when this crappy track happen...kabir was a psycho character...

the only difference is kasturi wrote a letter to robbie that she cannot marry him during their wedding day...while here kunal is clueless abt the events taking place...otherwise the track is exact carbon copy of kasturi...and even the promo was shot the same way...i still remember though it has been a few years now...

so my previous experience doesn't make me have hopes at all...though i hope miracles happen and SiNal gets married in the process

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Boss.Aloof.

.Boss. IF-Dazzler
.Boss.
.Boss.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Just thought of it out of blue. Maybe this is richa's dream. She has wildest dreams, so may be possible as she wanted them to marry. But lets hope for the best

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aloof.

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Harjas-

Just thought of it out of blue. Maybe this is richa's dream. She has wildest dreams, so may be possible as she wanted them to marry. But lets hope for the best

bewdi is busy with a mini santosh bar in her roomROFL...and she is busy glorifying her madness as love for kunal...Angry...if she wants to dream than she might dream SiNal getting married and having their C-Night 2...EmbarrassedROFLDay Dreaming...as she always has the best SiNal dreams...Thumbs Up...why does she bother to even dream abt abhay-siddhi marriageAngry...she is not bothered at ll...LOL

i don't think its a dream...the marriage is happening...only some miracle can stop the wedding...otherwise no chance at all...

i feel neither abhay have blackmail siddhi nor richa or thakral...it might be sulekha who is acting as if she is going to have heart attack and emotional blackmail siddhi into the marriage...

.Boss.

.Boss. IF-Dazzler
.Boss.
.Boss.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

bewdi is busy with a mini santosh bar in her roomROFL...and she is busy glorifying her madness as love for kunal...Angry...if she wants to dream than she might dream SiNal getting married and having their C-Night 2...EmbarrassedROFLDay Dreaming...as she always has the best SiNal dreams...Thumbs Up...why does she bother to even dream abt abhay-siddhi marriageAngry...she is not bothered at ll...LOL

i don't think its a dream...the marriage is happening...only some miracle can stop the wedding...otherwise no chance at all...

i feel neither abhay have blackmail siddhi nor richa or thakral...it might be sulekha who is acting as if she is going to have heart attack and emotional blackmail siddhi into the marriage...

Maybe. But richa might be dreaming abhay-siddhi marriage and then she might dream kunal running away from there and going to her and him joining her mini santosh bar and then later she marrying kunal LOL

Aloof.

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Maybe. But richa might be dreaming abhay-siddhi marriage and then she might dream kunal running away from there and going to her and him joining her mini santosh bar and then later she marrying kunal LOL

possible...both are in mini santosh bar...exchanging pain of love...Broken Heart...but then i am very sure kunal will not enter mini santosh bar of richaLOL...he will enter his usual santosh bar...and come home deadly drunk that gaurav-raj-AC 1 has to bring him inside his room...

.Boss.

.Boss. IF-Dazzler
.Boss.
.Boss.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged

possible...both are in mini santosh bar...exchanging pain of love...Broken Heart...but then i am very sure kunal will not enter mini santosh bar of richaLOL...he will enter his usual santosh bar...and come home deadly drunk that gaurav-raj-AC 1 has to bring him inside his room...
LOL True!

p.s. m feeling better to be here and having a laughable convo with you after news came across of barun leaving, i was soo depressed. thanx for thatSmile
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged

LOL True!

p.s. m feeling better to be here and having a laughable convo with you after news came across of barun leaving, i was soo depressed. thanx for thatSmile

what is it true and confirm that barun is leaving the show becos the last he says that he is taking a long long break...god knows what will happen to the show now...

Edited by Mages - 11 November 2012 at 1:53am
.Boss. IF-Dazzler
.Boss.
.Boss.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged

LOL True!

what is it true and confirm that barun is leaving the show becos the last he says that he is taking a long long break...god knows what will happen to the show now...

There are a lot of rumors around, but the final decision is yet to be taken on monday, theres a meeting. Lets hope for the best.

Go to top