Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Harjas-

Maybe. But richa might be dreaming abhay-siddhi marriage and then she might dream kunal running away from there and going to her and him joining her mini santosh bar and then later she marrying kunal ðŸ˜†

possible...both are in mini santosh bar...exchanging pain of love...🥺...but then i am very sure kunal will not enter mini santosh bar of richa😆...he will enter his usual santosh bar...and come home deadly drunk that gaurav-raj-AC 1 has to bring him inside his room...
Originally posted by: Mages

possible...both are in mini santosh bar...exchanging pain of love...🥺...but then i am very sure kunal will not enter mini santosh bar of richa😆...he will enter his usual santosh bar...and come home deadly drunk that gaurav-raj-AC 1 has to bring him inside his room...

😆 True!

p.s. m feeling better to be here and having a laughable convo with you after news came across of barun leaving, i was soo depressed. thanx for that😊
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Harjas-

😆 True!

p.s. m feeling better to be here and having a laughable convo with you after news came across of barun leaving, i was soo depressed. thanx for that😊

what is it true and confirm that barun is leaving the show becos the last he says that he is taking a long long break...god knows what will happen to the show now...
Edited by Mages - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Mages

what is it true and confirm that barun is leaving the show becos the last he says that he is taking a long long break...god knows what will happen to the show now...

There are a lot of rumors around, but the final decision is yet to be taken on monday, theres a meeting. Lets hope for the best.
adohare thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: norzar

hi

what annoys me most is festive season and the show is full of negativity, how much can they expect the audience to take?

Yes I also think like that. I hope that kunal will get some clue so that siddhi msg kunal to pick up from abhay's house. It is twist which is scaring all of us. This marriage will not happened. Cv know about heart breaking audiance now this time cv will give us Diwali Dhamaka Surprise with our sinal reunion. I hope AD will inform Kunal about the reality.
i.am thumbnail
may be they are doing drama to surprise kunnu...
when kuunu would be leaving abhay will come and take him to mandap warna siddhi ye sms kyon karegi ke pick me uppp if she was going to marry abhay😃
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have no hopes...Marriage will happen for sure I think, the CVs & Ek don't care for viewers or hurting viewers sentiments ðŸ˜¡ In spite of audience demand Balaji went ahead & got married the 2nd lead to vamp in their other show. They will do the same here  Edited by rainbowgirl - 11 years ago
myra_3490 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

I have no hopes...Marriage will happen for sure I think, the CVs & Ek don't care for viewers or hurting viewers sentiments😡In spite of audience demand Balaji went ahead & got married the 2nd lead to vamp in their other show. They will do the same here

cvs just want to separate the couple to torture the audience 😡
we ranted so much for No k-R marriage so they will separate sinal by abhay sidhi marriage...their only aim is to torture the audience n never show what the audience wants to see n they can get down to any level for it 😡 LOSERS 😡
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: myra_3490

cvs just want to separate the couple to torture the audience 😡
we ranted so much for No k-R marriage so they will separate sinal by abhay sidhi marriage...their only aim is to torture the audience n never show what the audience wants to see n they can get down to any level for it 😡 LOSERS 😡

I swear Myra...they will do whatever they feel like ðŸ˜¡
Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think that message saying pls pick me is sent by anand 2