Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Gayathri_MSK

Hi Nidhi,

Though, the marriage doesnt happen.. but atleast both are sitting beside and started the rituals..
What my question is.. Only to expose richa... they need nt chose this kind of drama like Re-Marriage.
I am ready to bear any kind of toruture.. kidnap, murder attempt, blackmailing.. anything ok..
But , insulting the marriage system.. by attempting to multi marriages is what im unable to digest...

As you said.. i just give a first and last chance to show... Hope, so they will show something diff from promo.

I m s p e e c h l e s s 😳

This time m really not able to understand CVs n EK bcoz her none show was like this!! Full of craps 🤢 She didnt even left the leads  

Her rest BT shows r running wid good story line bt this filled wid villains and full negativity

Still after getting such tortures m having some hope frm CVs that they will reunite SiNal

Bt i do agree on ur insulting marraige point! In all her shows the leads marry for 6-7 times even widout being divorced 😲🤣

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Agreed wid all guys and in forum its rather more entertaining..tgan show..i hope ppl like mah crazy funny posts..i m never gonna leave this forim Jab Tak Hai Jaan...Jab Tak Hai Jaan...;) :)
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Akki-Rocks

Agreed wid all guys and in forum its rather more entertaining..tgan show..i hope ppl like mah crazy funny posts..i m never gonna leave this forim Jab Tak Hai Jaan...Jab Tak Hai Jaan...;) :)

Thats like a true IF addictive member 😆 its tough to leave 😉😆
RupRavfever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
W*F...!! what nonsenz is dis yawr... disguztng promo...
CV'z um gonna kill yew... y sooo much ov torture kamino😡...

GgGrrRhhh

Ya Allah have mercy on SINAL/SATI aka samir sir n keerti ma'am.. Bless thm coz CV'z hv spoild our Beloved coUple ... 
vipraja26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sure  !  they  need not  have  spoiled   our weekend     during festive season. everyother program  they are  trying to celeberate   with positivity  while here  why   this sort  of  a depressed   feeling   being   injected to the   fans ?

totally   uncalled   for   promo   or   move in the story !
Agreed. I am not at all leaving just for a promo. And at the end of the day, this show is all about SiNal, so they would be united somehow. So m not worrying at all, i am just sitting back and relaxing and waiting for monday's episode.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
you still have hopes that this marriage will not happen...first of all this track is recycle from their old show kasturi...exact carbon copy...trust me it was seriously painful to see the male lead crying in the rain when he witness the marriage infront of his eyes...he was numb and shocked that he could not even stop the marriage as the rituals are done...just when he shout kasturi...sindoor is done...imagine kunal in robbie's place...its painful...to see him crying and completely break down...and reaching home deadly drunk...oh god robbie drank poison in the show when this crappy track happen...kabir was a psycho character...

the only difference is kasturi wrote a letter to robbie that she cannot marry him during their wedding day...while here kunal is clueless abt the events taking place...otherwise the track is exact carbon copy of kasturi...and even the promo was shot the same way...i still remember though it has been a few years now...

so my previous experience doesn't make me have hopes at all...though i hope miracles happen and SiNal gets married in the process
Just thought of it out of blue. Maybe this is richa's dream. She has wildest dreams, so may be possible as she wanted them to marry. But lets hope for the best
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Harjas-

Just thought of it out of blue. Maybe this is richa's dream. She has wildest dreams, so may be possible as she wanted them to marry. But lets hope for the best

bewdi is busy with a mini santosh bar in her room🤣...and she is busy glorifying her madness as love for kunal...😡...if she wants to dream than she might dream SiNal getting married and having their C-Night 2...😳🤣...as she always has the best SiNal dreams...👍🏼...why does she bother to even dream abt abhay-siddhi marriage😡...she is not bothered at ll...😆

i don't think its a dream...the marriage is happening...only some miracle can stop the wedding...otherwise no chance at all...

i feel neither abhay have blackmail siddhi nor richa or thakral...it might be sulekha who is acting as if she is going to have heart attack and emotional blackmail siddhi into the marriage...

Originally posted by: Mages

bewdi is busy with a mini santosh bar in her room🤣...and she is busy glorifying her madness as love for kunal...😡...if she wants to dream than she might dream SiNal getting married and having their C-Night 2...😳🤣...as she always has the best SiNal dreams...👍🏼...why does she bother to even dream abt abhay-siddhi marriage😡...she is not bothered at ll...😆

i don't think its a dream...the marriage is happening...only some miracle can stop the wedding...otherwise no chance at all...

i feel neither abhay have blackmail siddhi nor richa or thakral...it might be sulekha who is acting as if she is going to have heart attack and emotional blackmail siddhi into the marriage...

Maybe. But richa might be dreaming abhay-siddhi marriage and then she might dream kunal running away from there and going to her and him joining her mini santosh bar and then later she marrying kunal 😆