Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

This could b ur story...

akshu.ray27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
And this is how IPKKND took over my life from right under my nose...(Emotional attack alert!)

Its my first post ever on IF 😊. Never thought I'd do this one day but today I am letting my emotions get the best of me. 😭 About 3 months ago, I watched IPKKND by accident . I instantly took a liking towards the lead couple and my love for them just kept growing with each day. I stayed up late nights to catch up with all earlier episodes. Within a week, I had finished watching them all πŸ‘. Awe stuck with the couple, I started watching their interviews. I am kinda sure I covered all of them right from when the show began πŸ˜ƒ. That dint quite quench my thirst for the couple. So I went ahead and started rewatching just the "ARSHI" scenes without having a freaking clue what "ARSHI" meant. I dint study in Harvard u see! πŸ˜‰ By this time, IPKKND had turned into my obsession. Everyday after I came back from work, I'd lie down on the bed eating, drinking and breathing IPKKND. I knew IPKKND was slaying my senses but I dint really bother about the consequences. I started to realize that my priorities had changed with family, friends, job and everything literally taking a back seat.😳 For all those thinking I am a crazy tv soap buff, let me clear the air that I've never ever developed this kind of liking towards an Indian TV show or any show for that matter! Infact I now recall that I never watched one for more than a week!πŸ˜† There is something magnetic abt the lead couple and the way their characters have been etched! I'd be lying if I say I enjoyed every episode of IPKKND but I watched them over and again to the point that I now know which arshi scene is tagged with what number in youtube! what the...!! 😲 I still wasnt getting enough of the couple and thats when I chanced upon IF.πŸ‘πŸ‘ I realized there are many more crazy people out there going through a similar madness. Yo - hi there! πŸ˜› I was a silent reader all this way along. I'm not the socially active kind unless an emotional tide runs over me! I had my best laughs, stifled yawns, strangled screams, terrible frowns and naughty smirks reading the posts. I ran into some fan fictions and short stories and I must say there is a talented bunch of people out there.πŸ‘πŸΌ The ones I liked the most are Let's fall in love, Chronicles of KKG, Fate mate and Mystic skies. The former three have been paused for some reason and I withheld my desire of writing into the authors and literally begging of them to continue writing! πŸ€” Somewhere along my IPKKND journey, I developed a liking towards each and every character of IPKKND although ARSHI was right on the top followed by Buaji. My heart slipped a beat when I learnt that the cast has slowly started parting ways - Mamaji, Shyam, Payal, Akash and now Barun. πŸ’” It feels like all my dreams have come to an abrupt end! My heart feels sort of hollow all the time and I cant imagine what you all (honest fans) out there must be going through! πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’” All I can say now is life has to move on. Everybody deserves to live their life the way they want whether it is Barun Sobti or Gul Khan. They may have shattered many dreams but this had to happen some day. I wish them all the very best of luck in everything they do. I absolutely have no negativity for anyone, just a feeling of shallowness that I'm confident I'll overcome some day😳. I dont know if I plan to continue watching IPKKND, I know that will need an inner fire of strong will within me! I just know that I am going to make something positive out of all the madness I've experienced in the last three monthsπŸ‘πŸΌ. Yes, IPKKND made me realize that I have a flare for writing and I need to pursue it seriously.😎 I know this is a really long post - first and maybe the last one from me! Love you guys! πŸ€— Hope and pray that "Devi Mayya" gives us all the strength that we need to sail through these difficult times.πŸ€—πŸ€—

Love,
Aks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Forever19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
i have a similar story yaar..just a little change..ipk made me laugh again when life was at its worst..life will not be same without ipk and arshi Edited by arshiii12 - 11 years ago