India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

something wrong with niketen??

fkbutt Goldie
fkbutt
fkbutt

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
i dont know its only me or u guys have also noticed  about nikketen ...he is behaving so weird ...i dont know but i have a feeling he is using people for his personal motive and he is not sincere with anyone...like amar upadya...but amar clearly  said he is plying game but niketen????
plz  give ur comment  because i really like niketen but through  24 live telecast he  is  looking desperate to make a mess or what?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*PunjabiGirl*ShahZurfire_gun

fkbutt Goldie
fkbutt
fkbutt

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
plz give ur precious comments
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
niketan is playing the game and difinetaly using people ,i agree.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny-zee

ShahZur IF-Sizzlerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
yes he avoids group conversation and prefer to clean toilets or make coffee and he chooses few individual to talk , he is full of himself and 100000% playing a game
ashdgr8 IF-Sizzlerz
ashdgr8
ashdgr8

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Everybody in the house is playing the game , not just niketan.

As far as Niketan is concerned he needs to level up his strategy bcoz new wild card  guy (vishal) will know his moves, either they might team up or go against each other. Teaming up seems unlikely  as Vishal is Sana's friend.

WreckLass

fkbutt Goldie
fkbutt
fkbutt

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

niketan is playing the game and difinetaly using people ,i agree.
yes i feel the same thing .i want him to play fair game and should be sincere to  his close friends and stp using them because no one like this strategy ...ike last season umar did to everybody..

tanvismile

fkbutt Goldie
fkbutt
fkbutt

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

yes he avoids group conversation and prefer to clean toilets or make coffee and he chooses few individual to talk , he is full of himself and 100000% playing a game
before he used to but now i feel he is changing a lot .he is bitching  mink about urvashi and rajeev then to rajeev about urvashi and sapna then urvashi he is appreciating ...i dont know what he really wants...

tanvismile

fkbutt Goldie
fkbutt
fkbutt

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashdgr8

Everybody in the house is playing the game , not just niketan.

As far as Niketan is concerned he needs to level up his strategy bcoz new wild card  guy (vishal) will know his moves, either they might team up or go against each other. Teaming up seems unlikely  as Vishal is Sana's friend.
yup everyone playing but i found niketen different  now ...and yes new wc entry would be danger to him let see...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index