Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MKB- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
it feels as if i should take a long break with my man..instead of barun.. after looking at the state of forum..
its a weekend...and i should be enjoying..instead i am sitting here and waiting for a confirmation for a person ...who probably is dozing off peacefully at his home ...🤔
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Still able to think .. but I think my BP is out of range ..
iamknown2u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ya.. True... I mean all the posts r same content twisted badly with loads of assumption...!!!
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prettypri

Seriously it's one big circus out there..at the end I really hope t doesn't turn ou that someone's personal interest whoever that may be caused all this...so much fan power being put to use here.

The answers or atleast the posts stating the answers from SP are so man and so contradictory...

the whole problem lies in this ..ok we are fans nd we dont have hold over their decisions but we are same  bloody fans who have been supporting this show like crazy .. we got right of getting the real facts at least ..but no...one tells A other tells Z... too much fed up ! 
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mephisto

Aini before you go crazzy and insane distract yourself.
Trust me it helps! ðŸ˜Š

And a big shout- out to Gayu ðŸ¤—

tell me some way to distract my slf yara ðŸ˜­ ,,i m seriously not fine now jokes apart! hugy back yara!
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreya0305

it feels as if i should take a long break with my man..instead of barun.. after looking at the state of forum..

its a weekend...and i should be enjoying..instead i am sitting here and waiting for a confirmation for a person ...who probably is dozing off peacefully at his home ...🤔

we have made our selves so much addicted that we have forger our moral values even..yes i'll use the word moral values ..we spend our whole day here ignoring our home family nd parents ..this is really not done nd not at all a proud situation of us.. i m here since last 15 hours ..its mad ! 
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omoraboti

Still able to think .. but I think my BP is out of range ..

bp has some other meanings for me now,its not bloody pressure its boiling point which have definitely reached! x 
Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ainee-monaya

spammers bashers ranters idiots in a package called fan group of ipk😎...

other actors...other shows..other producers what would they give to have fans like us...
And look at this bull and 4rats...rot in hell i say!!
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Originally posted by: iamknown2u

ya.. True... I mean all the posts r same content twisted badly with loads of assumption...!!!

true yr! 
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriya37

Me too...

great ðŸ˜†