Uttaran
Uttaran

no love story in uttaran... (Page 3)

Rishrabh IF-Sizzlerz
Rishrabh
Rishrabh

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessofkesar

i have only one guy in mind who is young and very talented to do the role other than srjWink
who can show love anger passion obsession pain strong yet vulnerable rude yet soft funny side mischievousness etc etc  
but he won't accept ut as he is busy doing laxman and he never does a role other than  main lead in fiction show.
this one

only saurabh or neil bhatt caliber actor can do such rolesClap
coz either their replacement will lack acting skill or he will look old  if they rope mature actor
so for me yuvi is irreplaceable 

he is ok.
but 4 me yuvi is only srj and srj.
i accept vikas as veer.
but this time its impossible 4 me to accept any one as yuvi other than srj.no chance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sailuja

Rishrabh IF-Sizzlerz
Rishrabh
Rishrabh

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
no no only srj 4 yuvi.Cry

sailuja

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
edited

Edited by Newveechafan - 12 November 2012 at 9:53am
newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Newveechafan]Yes, people will always love nandina more than vikina. Nandish had been playing the role for almost 3 yrs and it was one og the most adorable characters of television. And ut fans consider veecha as eternal couple and veer is symbol of selfless, unconditional love.I am also great gan of nandish n could nt imagine someone else as veer even in my wildest dreams. was almost heartbroken when he left . never liked vikas when i saw him first. But slowly started liking him and nowadays not really missing nandish, though the sweet memories will be there forever.                                                                             There is hardly any veecha scene post leap n they r not at all romantic. thats why the chemistry is absent. but if cvs give them more screen space together n better track, the chemistry will developed for sure.                      For a loyal viwer of the show , it is the characters that come first and not the actor as long as the ne actor is good. Yuvis character was totally butchered by cvs n not properly written. He was hardly there for 6 months n not many memorable scenes. They never made him an adorable character. for a regular ut viewer it wont be much difficult to accept new yuvi. but yes, srj wad the perfect choice. mostly because he looked like nandish.

Edited by Newveechafan - 12 November 2012 at 10:33am

sailuja

queen_of_hearts IF-Rockerz
queen_of_hearts
queen_of_hearts

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
vikas is a best replacement of nandish and i think nobody can play better character of veer except these two but it does not mean that we want nandish back as veer.about veecha i must say that vikina's chemistry will be rocking if they give them a proper chance for it.u cant say this before seeing good scenes of them that vikina's chemistry is average.nandina were awesome but vikina can recreate the magic of nandina.they hardly show them together once in a month or after two months.

Edited by loveyouveecha - 12 November 2012 at 11:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sailujaRishrabh

queen_of_hearts IF-Rockerz
queen_of_hearts
queen_of_hearts

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
i hope saurabh comes back.otherwise they have to select another good actor like him.

sailuja

itstimetospeak IF-Rockerz
itstimetospeak
itstimetospeak

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
veecha n rasya tracks may start soon cant say. but it ll take too long i thinkLOLLOLLOL

sailuja

Rishrabh IF-Sizzlerz
Rishrabh
Rishrabh

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newveechafan

[QUOTE=Newveechafan]Yes, people will always love nandina more than vikina. Nandish had been playing the role for almost 3 yrs and it was one og the most adorable characters of television. And ut fans consider veecha as eternal couple and veer is symbol of selfless, unconditional love.I am also great gan of nandish n could nt imagine someone else as veer even in my wildest dreams. was almost heartbroken when he left . never liked vikas when i saw him first. But slowly started liking him and nowadays not really missing nandish, though the sweet memories will be there forever.                                                                             There is hardly any veecha scene post leap n they r not at all romantic. thats why the chemistry is absent. but if cvs give them more screen space together n better track, the chemistry will developed for sure.                      For a loyal viwer of the show , it is the characters that come first and not the actor as long as the ne actor is good. Yuvis character was totally butchered by cvs n not properly written. He was hardly there for 6 months n not many memorable scenes. They never made him an adorable character. for a regular ut viewer it wont be much difficult to accept new yuvi. but yes, srj wad the perfect choice. mostly because he looked like nandish.

actually i am not interested about yuvi...my interest corner is 4 srj...Embarrassed.it is not that srj is looking like nandish so i like hm.thats not a reason.we like srj 4 srj himself...why r u mixing saurabh and nandish?

sailuja

Go to top