Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Technically, Sapna should receive fewer votes because she's not a TV persona like Aashka and Vrajesh. However, Sapna causes more drama than the other two so I think the channel will save her. 
r u sure these three got nominated???

sapna and vrejesh r , r u sure abt ashka😃
Fossil2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aashka is become the crybaby of the house now, and is contributing very little entertainment and masala. I am finding her quite boring and predictable.
My Emo represents the contestant who will get eliminate ! 
😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­
Samajh jao ! ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: akash08

The man with a mission. After your favourite Sidhu Baba ditched you people, who is your favourite?

Sapna of course.

I lowe her.

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sapna go out and I be ek dum kush
Best n best khabar mere liye hi gi

Wahh why niketan nominated yt. And vrijesh again nominated. So nt want vrijesh out, he phunnyEdited by -HelloHiByeBye- - 11 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Diwali gift so none ...

didn't read any comment incase anyone else has said it too 
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sapna will be sky of season5
spartangayle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sapna wont get saved this time because she's taking panga with host and it's reached to the limits now. Today bigboss gave urvashi the chance to nominate so that she chooses sapna.But we still have to see whether she goes for sana or sapna.

According to me, if sapna is part of the people for elimination this week...then she will go.People like Sky...Pooja Mishra all stay for entertainment purpose...but Sapna will be shown the door for attacking sallu.
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: spartangayle

Sapna wont get saved this time because she's taking panga with host and it's reached to the limits now. Today bigboss gave urvashi the chance to nominate so that she chooses sapna.But we still have to see whether she goes for sana or sapna.

According to me, if sapna is part of the people for elimination this week...then she will go.People like Sky...Pooja Mishra all stay for entertainment purpose...but Sapna will be shown the door for attacking sallu.

Sana has not been nominated... Urvashi nominated Sapna as expected.
This is a confirmed spoiler through live feed ... these 3 r nominated for this week. thats why I wrote spoiler alert in the title itself