Arjun
Arjun

Overall Good episode:) (Page 4)

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

@haruhi Ya definetly the case lacked that spark .Everything was in a rush.Riya I feel has become a closed chapter in ETF member's lifeOuch

@Charli Very true .Riya was really a connecting link for me.I was really able to identify with her situation and with her being around it was a pleasure to not denying the Ariya magic.But all seems history now
yep i also have the feeling that she has been completely erased from the ETF team's memoriesCry

Edited by haruhi26 - 10 November 2012 at 10:40am

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraJose

D episde was just okay,coz v have seen more gud epsdes than d last 1, i feel there s an unfilled gap of riya,i thnk its very necessary of a female protognst, that will gve more strength 2 d tem ETF,wtevr its everybdy did a great job,especially chotu,his past is really heart touchg,i feel everyone of ETF hold a pain themselvs
yep i also feel that somehow too much male environment is not good
i really missed Riya's contribution, and on top a female presence also in the ETFCry
and yep hats off to chotu for being and achieving everything despite his traumatic pastClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.9.Sara.9.Gurmeet4Drashti

vidya.anand IF-Sizzlerz
vidya.anand
vidya.anand

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haruhi26

Originally posted by vidya.anand

one thing which i quite liked was the transformation of the lady who died...i mean, she looked the age specified in each phase...the photos, the flashbacks and the present...
yep she was beautiful when young, and then the complete mother type , and they didnt make any mistake on that part at leastSmile

one blooper which i noted was the scene where the mother gives ladoos to the girl...check the tv screen...in the first scene, its yeh rishta... running and in the climax, in the flashback, its saath nibaana saathiya...lol
Oh god, i am observing too much!! Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Haruhi_Mo

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by haruhi26

one thing which i quite liked was the transformation of the lady who died...i mean, she looked the age specified in each phase...the photos, the flashbacks and the present...
yep she was beautiful when young, and then the complete mother type , and they didnt make any mistake on that part at leastSmile

one blooper which i noted was the scene where the mother gives ladoos to the girl...check the tv screen...in the first scene, its yeh rishta... running and in the climax, in the flashback, its saath nibaana saathiya...lol
Oh god, i am observing too much!! Cry
well in real also, there was no one behind the mum, while in flashback all of a sudden that police officer was behind her, and her daughter had turned her back to the tvLOL
We are following Arjun's training dear, nothing to worryLOL

Gurmeet4Drashtividya.anand

Gurmeet4Drashti IF-Rockerz
Gurmeet4Drashti
Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Hey ...
I agree with you ... I just felt there was something missing ... I think they tried to cover as much as possible in just those 40 minutes ... Or maybe after last Sunday's epi our expectations and hopes are way too high ...
But felt bad for chottu and shree is obviously the best friend ... Love the way he consoled him ,...
But there were some great scenes too ... Love the way Arjun connected that picture ... Found money in the tank ... And missed his Samjhe ya ... Samjhaon ... Finally got to hear it ...
Then rathod and Arjun ...Ufff they looked fab ...
My Riya ... :'( no one missed her again ... :( ...

vidya.anandHaruhi_Mo

vidya.anand IF-Sizzlerz
vidya.anand
vidya.anand

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurmeet4Drashti

Hey ...
I agree with you ... I just felt there was something missing ... I think they tried to cover as much as possible in just those 40 minutes ... Or maybe after last Sunday's epi our expectations and hopes are way too high ...
But felt bad for chottu and shree is obviously the best friend ... Love the way he consoled him ,...
But there were some great scenes too ... Love the way Arjun connected that picture ... Found money in the tank ... And missed his Samjhe ya ... Samjhaon ... Finally got to hear it ...

yeah plus points were there too...that photo becoming the connecting link was indeed awesome...
Riya is always missed...the spark...the magic,...the smiles...miss everything!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Haruhi_Mo

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gurmeet4Drashti

Hey ...

yeah plus points were there too...that photo becoming the connecting link was indeed awesome...
Riya is always missed...the spark...the magic,...the smiles...miss everything!

Agree with both of you dear, the way the photo became the connecting point was very good, i think only the unfolding of the Bruce's gang was very badly or perhaps too quickly done! It had no logic, and it was even strange about the diamond and him returning back!
But as usual they didn't miss or even think about our Ri Cry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index