Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
ya there were loopholes story loses its grip in pace

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Haruhi_Mo

vidya.anand IF-Sizzlerz
vidya.anand
vidya.anand

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
one thing which i quite liked was the transformation of the lady who died...i mean, she looked the age specified in each phase...the photos, the flashbacks and the present...

Haruhi_Mo

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
@haruhi Ya definetly the case lacked that spark .Everything was in a rush.Riya I feel has become a closed chapter in ETF member's lifeOuch

@Charli Very true .Riya was really a connecting link for me.I was really able to identify with her situation and with her being around it was a pleasure to not denying the Ariya magic.But all seems history now

Haruhi_Mo

.9.Sara.9. Goldie
.9.Sara.9.
.9.Sara.9.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
D episde was just okay,coz v have seen more gud epsdes than d last 1, i feel there s an unfilled gap of riya,i thnk its very necessary of a female protognst, that will gve more strength 2 d tem ETF,wtevr its everybdy did a great job,especially chotu,his past is really heart touchg,i feel everyone of ETF hold a pain themselvs

Haruhi_Mo

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani23

Nice points dear 

My take ..

i found it nice ..The episide was gud n dere were no loopholes ..(which i found)

1001.90 ...hey bhagwaan i was so much in dis number...i tried every logic to decode it 
(i manipulated it even as 9.9 as 1001 's decimal value in computer is 9)

but it was a Police officer's batch number ...

n I love d part wen arjun said : Only those can understand the pain of losing sum1 ..who have themselves gone through it
yep we did have some good points too dear, that's why i started with the good points and ended with the bad onesLOL
But i respect your POVSmile
Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya.anand

Originally posted by haruhi26

yep maybe we have had too many expectations after last week's episodes, but still they could have bettered today's episode, it was too quick like you said
yep i also like you, love this serial and the cast loads
and chotu's message was beautifully conveyed, about the family of people who commit suicide
But i'm proud that despite everything Chotu became an ETFClap

the plot was a bit weak...somebody who has left everything here and is settled abroad and is doing well too...why would he come back after so many years and kill 2 women...i mean settling scores after so many years...that didnt gel well...
and the thing about diamond robbery also sounded a bit silly...

exactly there was no reason for that Bruce person to come back, when he had already contracted that Leena's murder to someone else!
It was a bit stupid nah, but i guess revenge can make people stupid!
yep the diamond thing was too much for me, it was a bit exaggerated!

vidya.anand

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kgmu86

ya there were loopholes story loses its grip in pace
yep i felt the same thing, actually i even got lost somewhere in the story, and had to rewatched it to understand what really happened!

kgmu

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya.anand

one thing which i quite liked was the transformation of the lady who died...i mean, she looked the age specified in each phase...the photos, the flashbacks and the present...
yep she was beautiful when young, and then the complete mother type , and they didnt make any mistake on that part at leastSmile

kgmu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index