Arjun

India-Forums

   
Arjun
Arjun

Overall Good episode:)

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Joined: 13 July 2012
Posts: 19176

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
it was overall a good episode for the following points:
1) Suspenseful start
2) A mysterious Lady and daughter who have no past
3) Chotu's past, it was very traumatic for him as a childCry
4) Shree comforting Chotu
5) Arjun also feeling the pain of Chotu and telling him that he'd be the one to announce the death of the mum to the daughter
6) A sexy Rathore in black
7) and finally the lecture about corrupted police being a disgrace

but i felt that the crime plot had many loopholes, and the way they solved it also was a bit strange
Dont know only my POV.
And no1 remembered our RiyaCry
Anyone agree?


Edited by haruhi26 - 10 November 2012 at 9:21am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

mithramahiriushibaboattack_007butterfly7samiya.059arrylineGurmeet4Drashtiprincy48prava55663sizzysehrishQueen.Bee_Ridz_shrutisweetyvidya.anandpratsy

_Ridz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Ridz_
_Ridz_

Joined: 19 March 2012
Posts: 16094

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
ya i felt the same...the crime plot did hav loop holes... that edge of the seat suspense was some how missing.. 

Edited by RiDz_rox - 10 November 2012 at 9:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gurmeet4DrashtiHaruhi_Mo

prava55663 IF-Sizzlerz
prava55663
prava55663

Joined: 27 December 2010
Posts: 11798

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
yup i thought the same...couldn't understand few things..was missing ria badly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

attack_007Haruhi_Mo

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Joined: 13 July 2012
Posts: 19176

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiDz_rox

ya i felt the same...the crime plot did hav loop holes... that edge of the seat suspense was some how missing.. 
actually i fely there were too many hints and those hints sometimes weren't adding up, and then the case solved, the Bruce wala was even more strange, and the way they found out about the final meeting point, that building also was strange for me

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gurmeet4Drashti_Ridz_prava55663

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Joined: 13 July 2012
Posts: 19176

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prava55663

yup i thought the same...couldn't understand few things..was missing ria badly
yep even i got lost somehow in between the episodeConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prava55663

shrutisweety IF-Sizzlerz
shrutisweety
shrutisweety

Joined: 06 October 2012
Posts: 14984

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
even i tought same,
missed riya so much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Haruhi_Mo

vidya.anand IF-Sizzlerz
vidya.anand
vidya.anand

Joined: 06 May 2007
Posts: 15437

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haruhi26

it was overall a good episode for the following points:
1) Suspenseful start
2) A mysterious Lady and daughter who have no past
3) Chotu's past, it was very traumatic for him as a childCry
4) Shree comforting Chotu
5) Arjun also feeling the pain of Chotu and telling him that he'd be the one to announce the death of the mum to the daughter
6) A sexy Rathore in black
7) and finally the lecture about corrupted police being a disgrace

but i felt that the crime plot had many loopholes, and the way they solved it also was a bit strange
Dont know only my POV.
And no1 remembered our RiyaCry
Anyone agree?

yep, i too felt the same...there was that edge of the seat thrill missing...somehow, all the story wasnt conveyed fully...the story was too big and seemed to be  suppressed to fit into the time frame...the climax scene wasnt done up properly...
i guess, after the chess episode, our expectations have gone up to the sky...hence we find so many loop holes...

but again...Arjun is Arjun...i cant help appreciating the episode and the team!!! I am hopelessly in love with the show...
Chotu's past was traumatic...his view about a person committing suicide is so true...a very good message!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gurmeet4DrashtiHaruhi_Mo

Dhani_ Goldie
Dhani_
Dhani_

Joined: 03 November 2012
Posts: 2058

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haruhi26

Originally posted by prava55663

yup i thought the same...couldn't understand few things..was missing ria badly
yep even i got lost somehow in between the episodeConfused
that happened with me too
first time since watching i was bit confuse
there was so much going on within storyOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fasiha_rocksGurmeet4DrashtiHaruhi_Mo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index