India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Some calculations without any source information

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Hi all.. This is from a person who does not have any information and don't have any personal contact with PH, SP or any actors.

Today was just thinking about how many people are reacting with Barun Sobti leaving IPKKND. It has become a very controversial topic where each passing day the forum is cursing Gul some blame BS to be unprofessional and what not.

It is very true that every single member of this forum have their own perception and every right to make a topic of what they feel about the situation.

But my point is do we all are the witness to the situation to blame Gul or rather use very harsh comments or rather call BS a liar a not professional person a cheater.

I am not here to bash anyone but lets just talk about some things which we are getting to see off screen.

Its been two months since we are taken for a ride that Barun Sobti has put papers and serving his notice period.

Then we dont get any sort of confirmation from PH nor SP nor Barun that whats the situation and various insider info comes and tells that he has got movie offers but still contemplating to take it or not. Then some say he is indeed quit. All the online sites claim the same news and come with diff titbits.

Then the situation worsens where we get a news that some guy is going to enter Khushi's life as the new lead and Barun is going on a long break. We get to hear thar Barun was against the nonsense script and demanded not to defame ASR or ArShi or Khushi and hence his disapproval. All hell breaks and we ask for the show to shut down with SaRun as ArShi. Then Barun give a interview where he tells that he wants a break but dont know exactly when he will be taking it and how long.

Then we get to know that SP is gauging Fans reaction for two days and will take its final decision. So we continue to protest for either Barun to stay or the show ends.

Now we all know how there was a overnight replacement that happened with SP and how they went ahead with it.

I know how all these are playing with the fans emotions but untill and unless we get to know the real film running there we dont know whats happening and probably one doesn't know whether we will get to know even.. Only we can rely on those persons who tell us the picture that they know from sources. and it does need belief.

We dont know whether Barun has films or not just dont go by SP customer care ppl.. When these info are tight packed how can the executives knows how how many film there channel heros have and when they will be starting with the movie. So lets analyze and then raise the authenticity of the news. When the Star officials are not giving the exact news why are you reaction with these tele caller executives telling he has quit. Doesn't it sound weird.

Every individual has their right to choose the path that will give them security and help there family to run. We dont know Barun personally or his family status and what decision will help him in what. And in the current situation every one of us seek for better work and opportunity. Just because he is in entertainment industry it doesn't mean he cant move ahead.

When we say we are emotionally invested with the show and feel cheated yes i agree same case with every IPK fan. We have stood by the show through thick and thin. We liked it we watched it. When we felt that the script was nonsense even fans were ready to quit the show. When we heard dekhna hai toh dekho we had ppl who left the show and started watching other shows which gave them better entertainment. So here there is no blame game. If he wants break and thats the final call let him have it and wish him success as life is all about how we grow. Always we have choice too. To watch or not is in our hands.

They are here to make money. We are here to have some entertainment from it. When the time comes they change and even we change. So instead of thinking about whom to be blamed just get SP know what we feel about the show and what we want.

Those who feel that there is no IPK without SaRun as ArShi and no BS no IPK form a thread gather there and make the effort.

Those who feel that even without BS show should run as its the matter of other actors career too form a group and see what you want.

So lets stop with blame game and get what we want from some action. Make some calculations within yourself and dont fall prey to every other information you get on a minute basis. If we want Barun or a happy ending go for it. As we know ArShi is one magical pair that united us all here.

Pls no bashing here. I just wanted to share my opinion here.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Chunki71MaddyWaddymona67UltimateWishesiamknown2udhivyArnav_Khushifanjohn-angadsreemeeraJhalak29Forever19casker

Forever19 IF-Rockerz
Forever19
Forever19

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
i agree with you

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivikrocksJhalak29

sweetnoori IF-Stunnerz
sweetnoori
sweetnoori

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Dear greatt post i don,t want to ignore thz post that,why
dear i don,t want to any signal word about any one bcoz,,
everybody hv right sooo
no sarun
no arshi
no arshi
no serial
sooo solution is bs happpy ending that willl leave in our heart,s forever,,,
b
Sss

shivikrocksJhalak29

UltimateWishes Senior Member
UltimateWishes
UltimateWishes

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
i Totally agree with the emotionally invested bitEmbarrassed

shivikrocksJhalak29

rosieholly Groupbie
rosieholly
rosieholly

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Clapwell said

shivikrocksJhalak29

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Brilliant Diva, life moves on and let the actor make his choices n viewers, no relationship survives if bound my silver chainsSmile

Edited by Jhalak29 - 10 November 2012 at 10:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivikrocks

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Brilliant Diva, life moves on and let the actor make his choices n viewers, no relationship survives if bound my silver chainsSmile

Thanks Jhals and all hereBig smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top