Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Told SP. will cancel Dish ..Keep pressure

MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I emailed SP and told them that if they don't retain Barun then I will cancel my dish subscription and I am going to send my subscription cancellation.. It might not affect them a lot, but will let them know anyways.. I will keep emailing and calling them.. Keep the pressure guys.. Spam themEdited by saalu1 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gees thumbnail
What if its Barun only who doesnt want continue wid the serial...wat can SP do then?? 😕
IronyDied thumbnail
ya i also told them that i will cancel subscription of their channel.. i even told that you guys know its not any other show of your channel..we will never accept the new guy.. either continue the show with Barun and Sanaya both or end it with a good note..

i even told them to hire a new PH and complained about 4lions and also told them how they are posting on public forums that story has run its course.. only hope they read it 😈 
MastMalang thumbnail
Originally posted by: gees

What if its Barun only who doesnt want continue with the serial...wat can SP do then?? 😕

I don't think so .. Barun wants to continue.. He is forced to quit.. No movie offer..This is all dirty game played by 4 rats and Gul.. Read Honey Priya's post. Gul insulted Barun and Sanaya.. Will not let them get away with this
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
this is really not epic or helpful enough! ..but yes tell them to end the show if either barun or sanz leaves bas!
nerina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
doing so mailing and doing my best all of us have to and hope to see SP coming out in the open and declaring that Barun and Sanaya  will be unique as ARSHI and ISPK continues on these lines with Barun back soon from his short break which he need.  No replacement for Arnav in Khushi's life ONLY Barun as Arnav and Sanaya as KHushi made for each other and no one else.
MastMalang thumbnail
Originally posted by: nerina

doing so mailing and doing my best all of us have to and hope to see SP coming out in the open and declaring that Barun and Sanaya will be unique as ARSHI and ISPK continues on these lines with Barun back soon from his short break which he need. No replacement for Arnav in Khushi's life ONLY Barun as Arnav and Sanaya as KHushi made for each other and no one else.

Let us not slack..keep bombarding them do not let 4 rats win and get away with insulting Barun
tanmana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gees

What if its Barun only who doesnt want continue wid the serial...wat can SP do then?? 😕

he wants to...ph n sp r makind hm scrapgoat
Sivapp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I called and mailed them:) even though cable channel in my area i told i will cancel my subscription.finally they asked one question have you see new show veera?this is the time to promote new show:)really upset with people