Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maaneet FF- MILAN-TFD#5,Part80/pg130...5.feb (Page 89)

OsheenDGr8 Goldie
OsheenDGr8
OsheenDGr8

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged

MILAN- The Final Destination
PART- 78

@Noor
yaar I just copied n pasted so there were mistakesTongue n now its the fourth time m mentioning u... wat will I get? Another bigy-lovely commentEmbarrassedLOL
@maaneetpriyanka
My pms are incredibly late, m sorryOuch
@Sheen
Wish u a very happy birthday dearStarBig smile

I know guys the mystery is killing u but the story will move at a better pace frm now on, just support me n I will reveal it all when the right time comesEmbarrassed

Guests had started leaving n Maan had the sleepy Jia in his arms. Geet had already left at some point of time which was clear since he didn't saw her anywhere.

Jia. A voice called from behind making Maan turn. Jia groggily rubbing her eyes looked at the man who had called her name. Instantly, her face became pale.

Who called you here? Maan said his voice spiteful with obvious anger in his eyes. He pressed Jia's head into his chest sensing that she was scared.

I am here to wish my granddaughter.

You have no right on her from the day you tried to snatch her away from me. There was no one around; the hall was almost empty n Dadimaa, Annie n Rohan were outside seeing off the departing guests.

My daughter gave her birth. The man, Shreya's dad (Jeevan) said gritting his teeth.

And I am her dad.

Jeevan scoffed n said through gritted teeth. I know the truth Maan.

This is the truth. She is my daughter. Maan stated intensely.

I am her grandfather n I have all the right on her not you. One day she would be with me. Jeevan said venomously then ran a tender hand over Jia's head. She was shivering. Happy birthday darling.

Maan angrily pulled her back. With one last glance at Maan, Jeevan turned around to leave. He saw Dadimaa at the door but didn't felt the need to greet her n walked out.

What was he doing here? Dadimaa asked concerned, keeping a hand on Maan's shoulder.

What do you think? He snapped then took a breath. I am sorry Dadimaa... but you know-

May be he was just here to wish her. She said cutting him off in order to calm him down.

No, he wants to take my child away from me. I won't let that happen. Jia is mine, only mine.

He brought Jia to her room n made her sit on the bed. There were tears in her eyes. That man made his daughter cry on her birthday.

Daddy... Jia been... good. She sniffed. I don't want... to go... to nanu. I... will be... good.

Yes baby. Maan laid on her bed, hugging her to him. You have been good. The best daughter ever n you would stay with daddy.

Promit daddy?

Promise princess.

Otey. She smiled closing her tired eyes. It was so easy to convince her, to make her believe. He wished the thing was same with everyone. I lub you.

He pulled the quilt above their bodies. I love you too. As he closed his eyes, a tear escaped. He wiped it away.

It was 4 o clock when Geet exited the bathroom. Maan was sleeping in Jia's room so she was using his bathroom.

Her legs were paining while a nasty ache in stomach made her feel dizzy. The slight buzz in her head made walking tricky. Somehow she reached her bed. Resting her head on the head board; her eyes stared at nothing in the dark. Sleep was a dream n she didn't dare take her sleeping pills because when after returning from party she took painkillers, it all came out in form of vomit.

The pain was unbearable but she couldn't do anything. Her periods were highly irregular n post marriage it became worst. It was after whole 3 months she was getting her periods n knew she had it bad. It was just a matter of few days, she consoled herself n closed her sleepless eyes.

Where is Geet? Dadimaa asked looking at Maan.

She, Maan and Rohan were having breakfast the next morning.

I. Don't. Know. Maan said irritated.

She is your wife. Stays in your room. If you wouldn't know, who would? Rohan said as a matter of fact.

Maan gave him glare, what else could he do? Well, there was another option. Standing up, he left for his office, his plate full.

Maan bete naashta toh kar lijiye. Dadimaa called from behind but Maan was already gone.

What is his problem? Rohan asked scrunching his nose.

You know him. Dadimaa sighed with worry on her old face. It seemed like things would never change. Their family, perhaps, would always remain like this. Broken and unhappy.

What's the matter Dadimaa? Rohan asked concerned seeing tension on his grandmother's face.

Geet is the same girl from Maan's college. Dadimaa informed.

Rohan furrowed his brows in confusion then realisation dawned upon him. You mean... He felt anger coursing through him. She looked so innocent; he couldn't believe that she was the one who was responsible for his cousin's this condition. Once Maan used be happy and normal but now he wasn't. And she was the reason.

Why did you get her married to Maan? Rohan asked anger evident in his voice. He knew Geet, not her name, but he knew there was some girl in Maan's college because of whom he suffered every day. It was impossible to not know her when you knew Maan closely. She was with him always, her absence punishing him each second.

Everything is not what it seems. Dadimaa said. She suffered as much as Maan. I can see that on her face. I don't know the complete story, but there was some big misunderstanding between them that is still there. They can't live without each other but they can't live with each other either. I just don't know what to do? Dadimaa looked defeated.

You sure Dadimaa that Geet loves Maan? Because if she did n Maan did as well then why all this? Rohan asked not able to take it all in. But he knew his grandmother. She would never do something wrong. She was smart n knew world more than him. Rohan believed her but yet couldn't bring himself to trust Geet completely. In just few minutes, his perspective changed completely regarding his sister in law from the last night.

Life is complicated Rohan n love is worse. You would understand once you yourself will experience it.

Well, if it's like this. I would never want to fall in love. He said trying to lighten the mood. I am better off with my Dadimaa. He side hugged her, making her smile.

Maan closed his car door n was walking towards the main door, after returning from office, when his eyes fell on the bench in garden. It was 10 pm n the temperature was cold outside. What was she doing out there? He walked to her. It was her usual bench. She often sat there but today something felt odd. Her head was buried in her hands that were held around her legs hugging them to her chest while she sat bunched up in the far corner of the bench.

Geet... he called but she made no movement at all.

Moving closer, he shook her n she almost fell to the side but he caught her. Scared out of his wits Maan kept a hand on her chest. She was breathing n her heart was beating. She must have fainted. He picked her up in his arms n took her to his room n called the doctor who had last time checked on her.

Dadimaa was not at home n Jia was already asleep; Maan was informed by the servant.

The doctor told that she was utterly weak n also asked if they talked to her psychiatrist. Giving a prescription for temporary relief, the doctor left, after suggesting them to see a psychiatrist as soon as possible.

Maan had taken Geet's psychiatrist's number from Rajendra but when he called, the man outwardly denied revealing any information about Geet to anyone other than Meera or Rajendra. Maan had no choice but to drop the matter there though now it seemed that he needed to give the psychiatrist a visit.

As he sat beside her on the bed, his hand automatically moved to her face. Tucking the loose tendrils behind her ear, he once again observed her face. She had been so pale n lifeless back in the garden for a moment that he thought she... He shuddered at the thought only. Apparently, she was not eating adequately. Somebody was needed to keep an eye on her, to take care of her.

Pulling his legs up on the bed he half laid beside her on his bed, his fingers playing on her cheek.

The soft touches pulled her out of the slumber and after squirming a bit, she opened her eyes.

PRECAP- Maan taking care of Geet, don't know if its gud for her or notTongue

Here is season 2 of Khumaari. Have a look, I need ur supportSmile 

Please LIKE N COMMENT if u liked the update...!!Smile

Edited by OsheenDGr8 - 11 January 2013 at 9:06am

The following 268 member(s) liked the above post:

sonya2012Palay2012sanju85nikitaagarwal06maaneet25aaahsapcatittu75ManishaGovindSShah786mishimaisha36Candy_jskichuscukishcutiepie219513divyeshcanonfarhana1234antra23inlwgeetapubasuzil143swastisinhavidz.manirajJabeenKpurple33thahushanmanjuramavishnehavashiAASTHA_mtrockingmishtimuskiiGeetmaLondonSofirahiVenus36mkd.70JaneRochestertelevision9divyaraghanimanaal_2011mishtikhuranajojo2802sarah_zaishaasmi123aparnapoduri01leothelionmaanlvsgeetneetugarg123Enigma78sravanthi93aisha_1998ajolie9290860623isha1980bushra_17cutesrijumanook22maaneet_manicCrabbyEntitysweetmelon--Yashvi--Chahhat4evap.maanSukham12angelmishtyitzzdmgDazlingdivyaqueenbee001shruthiruchskrsh07vij10Nihson-Trinity-bhakbhartifanniki02amrutavjoshiSemarnkthendral_111sweet-mishtykainturakirannostalgicmoonsandhyabanojdrashtiMyAnGeLpreet.harmanooooooMONIJA78bhawna02cutekananPoonamT-Elfin-richu26rostMishi6226Moon002sneha137taaneemaanugeetusilent_whispersShilalipiannbellBkhascloudflowerGemmsanj1905lovepooTheSunShineWhitepigeonrizwanaqdevirajusaroCuteTommymaneetarshmounacutypearl_warriorazainapingu.tinguamalu123cutemishtikalabhasylaraibxolfiya97531babygurl10sumaiyariyaCrystalSayatania90LadyArwen-gurtimaniac-ambili123neha512bhabhafatema_007keerthi90KhanAtiyahpari1689ahsaaspyarkamyramabinSweetestParimystique_girlSphinxsrikrithicherieLoverpayal12muskaan...-eiya-sessyits_meNH1971-Awaari-SaritaMSKKartikan91PujaShreepinkybediDiva7kamnamicky11cutestar12neel11Makpiedh_ritidreamy4everdreamymishti88billy_ritunats0101Ambibambyangel_smilyns.1preetymaaneetcyum321gurti30anmirzaputh.ramya-gurtian.gurudrishti9staroneserialsElienoreMGWhypadhuhottyangellove4allcustodian75ar_artridhz21aditi_2010286pearlkareena32ritzy09KoolsmileNoorFatimasonu4everpaponeconCOLOGYmrk-1--Fairy--alicia212lazy-sleepermeravigilisoajenn-memorable-harshithaaaaaaakiran_ratinehakapoor7tanvi04TeamMcSwarekTia-AFreeBirdMaaneet099jayshu17-Veritaserum-_nandy__SnowFlakes_awesomepoojaAlamelu--Ratna--Saams_SharmeenLuvsGC-Mishu-punam2712--aarthi--Tyrokabslocksammu5Ash1991shalini_smitzi11RageOfAnAngelsanum23Asmi13CrazzyBusykeenu_kkjanu_2006Shrutheprerna1sdlife19t_areebrsroopalihinal_maaneet6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6gill123kahkashansakinaseemamaryhoneygrapeimpoojavermaRemya_Pillaizaara2212caller123kkiddooCraziest_MGHansaNlehrLILY111144Desigirls12mysteriousmillivrinda22--Zehnaseeb--abinash079Snow_AngeldumasSri_Radhaabba12-BlushaLicious-gorgeousqueen.tamanna1391spvdtabby999Infinity.DownhillDonnaa

maan-ki-jaan Goldie
maan-ki-jaan
maan-ki-jaan

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
me commenting 1st after sooo long Big smile
comin to the update, it was jzt fab. plus Jia not Maan's daughter, phew, the most awaited revelation to me Smile so happy!
Now waiting for the story to unfold, about who's his wife ..etc etc ..

Edited by maan_ki_jaan - 12 January 2013 at 11:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OsheenDGr8

anmirza IF-Dazzler
anmirza
anmirza

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Nice update! Thanks for one revelation by indicating that Jia isn't Maan's biological daughter. Well let's c how does Maan take care of Geet. He is at least concerned for her n the thought of losing her shook him!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chahhat4evaOsheenDGr8

-memorable- IF-Rockerz
-memorable-
-memorable-

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
i knew it...Maan is not biological father of Jia 

Edited by -memorable- - 11 January 2013 at 9:26am

OsheenDGr8

sdlife19 IF-Sizzlerz
sdlife19
sdlife19

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
superb update
 this Jia is a mystery for me and i want it to solve soon

and geet i dnt knw would she survive with all this.. why cant maan just speak to rajendra for once

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanj1905Chahhat4evaOsheenDGr8

ElienoreMG IF-Dazzler
ElienoreMG
ElienoreMG

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Awesome update...
I think(hope) jia isn't maan's real daughter...
Hope maan'll come to knw her disease...
Precap is interesting...

OsheenDGr8

Ambibamby IF-Dazzler
Ambibamby
Ambibamby

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Awesome update. But the suspense is killing

OsheenDGr8

HansaN IF-Sizzlerz