Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maaneet FF- MILAN-TFD#5,Part80/pg130...5.feb (Page 103)

OsheenDGr8 Goldie
OsheenDGr8
OsheenDGr8

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 9n9i9s9h9u9

dear
i their any  chance of update

Yep updating...Big smile

OsheenDGr8 Goldie
OsheenDGr8
OsheenDGr8

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss.Mars

Originally posted by OsheenDGr8

Originally posted by Miss.Mars

Mujhe 2-2 baar Maari kyu bulaaya Dead
Yeh lo

Well it suits u like second skinROFL
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry INVISIBLE QUEEN
Yes MaariiiLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazy-sleeper

kkiddoo IF-Sizzlerz
kkiddoo
kkiddoo

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
waitingDay Dreaming

OsheenDGr8

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming

OsheenDGr8

kkiddoo IF-Sizzlerz
kkiddoo
kkiddoo

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming

OsheenDGr8

payal12 Goldie
payal12
payal12

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
waiting...

OsheenDGr8

kkiddoo IF-Sizzlerz
kkiddoo
kkiddoo

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
waiting

OsheenDGr8

OsheenDGr8 Goldie
OsheenDGr8
OsheenDGr8

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged

MILAN- The Final Destination
PART- 79

@paponecon
no yaar no tragic end I can assureWink, as for wen she said few days it refered to her peroids n nothing else
@ramyayuppy
Ramu update chota nai thaSleepy
@Chahhat4eva
This update is full of MaaneetEmbarrassed
@noor
OMG!! gal of ur dreams thnk god it was joke n yeah dear loveeed ur commentHug n its the 5th time. U seem on for a recordROFL

As he sat beside her on the bed, his hand automatically moved to her face. Tucking the loose tendrils behind her ear, he once again observed her face. She was so pale n lifeless right now that while in the garden he thought she... He shuddered at the thought only. Apparently, she was not eating adequately. Somebody was needed to keep an eye on her, to take care of her.

Pulling his legs up on the bed he half laid beside her on his bed, his fingers playing on her cheek.

The soft touches pulled her out of the slumber and after squirming a bit, she opened her eyes. 

Darkness pressed into her eyes before the blurry images danced across her vision. There was no memory, her mind was completely blank. She tried to lift her hand but couldn't, there was just not enough power in her.

After a moment's struggle everything started to fall back to its place. Her vision cleared n his was the face that came into view. He looked beautiful, in fact too enchanting to be real. In her reach, he sat lightly gliding his finger tips over her cheek. The movement were so comforting that a sigh escaped her mouth.

He felt a sigh escape her, gently fanning his fingers as she closed her eyes. Then as leisurely she opened them n forwarded her hand towards his cheek. Though, the idyllic moment broke just as her hand touched his cheek. Her eyes opened wide like now only she gained consciousness n realised it was not a dream.

It wasn't a dream because he didn't fade-like he always did-when she touched him.

She almost snatched her hand back but he held it intact where it was on his cheek. Turning his head he placed a kiss on her palm. As if the small peck burned into her skin, it wouldn't come as a surprise if there would be a scar left where his lips touched her skin.

Lost for just a second, she snapped back to reality. Leave my hand. She said. He didn't pay heed n started placing a string of feather light kisses all over her palm. Tingles scattered in her stomach n heart beat fast in her chest.

Trying harder she increased her attempts at taking her hand back n sit up. Contradictory to what she wanted, he snaked his arm around her waist, his lips travelling over the inside of her hand up to the crook of her elbow.

Breathing became a labour n he blew a dull haze over her thinking process. Still it all did nothing to eliminate the fear lurking just beneath her skin. Her each cell was screaming for escape. It was difficult to not feel anything n she didn't wanted to be anymore weak then she already was.

With determination she held his hand over her waist to pry it off her but she was no match for him. His kisses didn't help either. It seemed there was no way out. Frantically, she kicked her legs; that did it. His hand pressed on her left leg n he came over her completely, caging her legs with his to restrain any movement. She held his shoulder to push him. He pinned them to the bed.

She was protesting, he couldn't take it anymore. It was not meant to go this way but when after so lovingly touching him, the hate, fear n self-preservation that came on her face almost broke him apart. Like he would harm her, he wasn't an enemy.

He kissed her palm because he wanted her to feel his sentiments through that simple act n she harshly declined it. That second, he crossed the invisible line between control and insanity. When she started wriggling n kicked her legs, he came over her, to seize her actions. He didn't know what he wanted. It was just that he didn't like things out of his grip.

Don't protest. He said burying his face in the crook of her neck, his heavy breath heating her.

She acknowledged his demand n stilled, too scared to even breath. The position they were in was extremely compromising, a slight shift could risk the little rationality she possessed presently.

What were you doing in the garden?

Again questions n on top of that the angry tone he was using; the situation couldn't get any more drastic. He bit her neck softly to earn some words but she didn't say anything.

Geet. He rubbed his stubble against her jaw n she almost moaned. If she didn't know better she would have thought that he cared for her.

I only wanted fresh air.

At night.

I went in evening didn't know when night fell. She said softly n he raised his head to glance into her eyes. She was out there since evening in cold no wonder she fainted.

Are you taking your meals properly?

She actually stole her gaze because she wasn't. Her stomach didn't allow. She threw up whatever she pushed down her throat.

I think I asked you a question? She didn't speak just laid there like a statue inside wishing this misery to end quickly.

He started leaning closer to her lips n she again looked at him wide eyed. What kind of torture session was this?

Please don't do this? She whimpered with tears in eyes. He placed a kiss at the corner of her lips anyway.

Just answer my questions n I won't do anything. He said nibbling the skin where his lips were placed and let his complete body weight-which he was holding till now-fall over her. She gasped.

Okay I... will tell you everything. Breathlessly, she somehow uttered. She repeated endlessly in her mind that she didn't want this but her treacherous hands twitched to hold him to her. She craved for love as much as he did. But fear n uncertainty stood before, tall n unwavering blocking her way. No matter how close, it didn't let her cover the distance to him.

When was the last time you ate something? He probed leaving her skin n setting his eyes on hers. As he spoke his words entered her parted lips n it took a minute for her to comprehend them.

Yesterday evening.

His eyes became harder if that was possible n she had to turn her head. His both hands were busy in pinning hers so he turned her face to him by pushing it with his cheek.

I...had orange juice today morning. She said but he continued staring at her sternly bringing out the words. I threw that up. She said making a puppy face having no idea what burning fire her innocent gesture was evoking inside him.

You are not well?

Wo.. Her cheeks burned. She couldn't tell him about her periods, could she? To test her luck once more she tried to push him away but he was adamant n didn't let her go.

Geet. Like his angry voice was not enough to run chill down her spine, he pressed his body harder on her. Her breasts were squeezed against his muscled chest n she felt no less than deer trapped in the clutches of a hungry lion.

My...my... Closing her eyes, she decided to put an end to this. Myperiodsaregoingon.

What? She said it so fast that not a word registered in his mind but as she turned a shade darker of red, he slowly understood what she meant. What was so embarrassing in it? So?

I am having it after three months and its pain...ful. Her voice broke in end n tears spilled out but somewhere it felt reliving to confess her misery. Everything pain n agony was bundled inside her n there was no one she could tell her heart. The medicines are... she nodded her head as if to push the words out... not working and my stomach hurts so much. W..what do I... do? She cried like a child, lost n alone.

It was difficult for him to not cry with her, she looked weak inside out. He had no idea what brought her to this condition. Even if she betrayed him, did she deserve so much of pain? He eased off his weight over her a little n freed her hands to not cause any more ache.

Shh... Geet, don't cry everything would be fine. He consoled like he did every time Jia had a bad dream or hurt herself while playing. Is it hurting right now? He asked slipping his hand between their stomachs slowly massaging soft circles over her belly. He didn't want to move off her lest she again strive to run when finally she had started opening up a bit.

A little. She sobbed n he guessed that the pain would have decreased due to the injection the doc had given her.

His warm touch was soothing. It would have been so nice to forget what had happened, what was happening and just loose herself in him. She wished it not to be a mistake but she was tired. Her body wanted to give into the comfort, her heart screamed to accept the dream come true, even if it was just a lie n momentary.

It would fade. He whispered in her ear. Everything would be fine.

No it wouldn't. Her voice came muffled. The anguish wouldn't fade not until she was in this world, the darkness would remain forever till her very end. Still she was breathing without a reason and for this moment she wanted to just get mixed with the blissful delusion.

It would.

Hmm... Her tears found refuge on his shoulder as she hugged him. The respite that ran through his body at her acceptance was of complete ecstasy. Till now he was not aware how much each moment he yearned for her.

He closed his eyes, her denial was so persistent that right now he wasn't able to process that ultimately she was giving in.

Perhaps he didn't talk about himself or his feelings n just let her pour her heart out or may be because he didn't let her run away. Or there was also a possibility that she was so apprehensive n distraught of his closeness that it bound her to answer all his queries.

Whatever it was, at moment he was content. For everything else there was the next morning as excruciating as it was for her, she was stuck with him and he already knew what he had to do.

Geet... he called softly after some time but she had fallen asleep. He shifted off her to the side bringing her into his embrace. Her chest rose n fell in with the gentle rhythm of her heartbeat, like the natural sleep it was n not unconsciousness or pill induced nap.

He closed his own eyes to take some rest, who knew what next day must be bringing n if he would be able to sleep after that at all.

PRECAP- Psychiatrist

Friends I have a discussion threadLOL Do visit it once, if u have timeSmile A big thnx to @maaneetmaahi for making the threads... It wud have taken so much of hardwork, but it would increase the activity on forum n would also prove helpful to readers n writersBig smile

Here is season 2 of Khumaari. Have a look, I need ur supportSmile

Please LIKE N COMMENT if u liked the update...!!Smile

The following 278 member(s) liked the above post:

kichusfarhana1234thahuharikashiva25inlwgeetswastisinhaaashiyaan_2010SShah786scarce05aaahsapcashanmanjudjyoti3nehavashizil143maaneet25rashmi24588mishimgurtimanetapubasuhoneyboney1PoorvaArorasonya2012Candy_jsmuskiiSofirahinaanavantittu75malikneelamcanonmanahil535antra23Venus36ManishaGovindvidz.manirajramavishCrabbyEntitysweetmelonrojalotus3cutesrijudeepsikha09Enigma78halemakhan--Yashvi--maanlvsgeetmannat91sravanthi93ashwimaaneetjojo2802kash53ajolierajshree01aisha_1998isha1980aparnapoduridivyaraghanimishtikhurana9290860623monica9feb01leothelionasmi123television9itzzdmgGemmwifeysadavirkbhakbhartifan-Trinity-SemarnkPoonamT-Elfin-thendral_111vij10ooooooBkhascloudflowerrizwanaqsanj1905soniaz121drashtiMyAnGeLkrsh07Dazlingdivyachingamingbhawna02richu26NihsonShilalipigoyalkalpna123lovepoopreet.harmancyaaMoon002princesssarahrostMONIJA78alwayzzgurtiannbellSukham12sweetiepiesneha137TheSunShineCiaMaaneetsweet-mishtymaneetgtqueenbee001kainturakiranAameracutekananamrutavjoshiradhika.winxshruthiruchsharmeenchawlaChahhat4evamaanugeetusilent_whispersangelmishty-gurtimaniac-ahsaaspyarkataaneekalabhaspayal12azainaRajshree12sessypearl.whiteylaraibmounacutysaroMakpieits_mename2saakshimaneetarshSweetestPariDiva7pinkybedineha512keerthi90sumaiyariyazaidi98pearl_warriortania90mila197531fatema_007cutestar12myramabinNH1971ambili123dh_ritimicky11cutemishtipingu.tingumystique_girlsweetgirls1CrystalSaya-eiya-ANGILS.KALILadyArwensree10-Awaari-KhanAtiyahsree.maneetmuskaan...Kartikan91SaritaMSKkptlbabygurl10kamnasrikrithiangelarafkareena32ridhz21dreamy4evercyum321.ramya-gurtian.shristi19staroneserialsAmbibambygurti30hari21286pearl-SmexySmile-love4allbilly_rituangel_smilyjssoodd_soniadreamymishti88samidsamidpreetymaaneetaditi_2010hottyangelVinsh23ElienoreMGanmirzaar_artrandhir_ki_dollcustodian75COLOGYdhakdhak22_SnowFlakes_Tia-AFreeBirdsweetsampa39HanishadeviKoolsmile--Fairy--TeamMcSwareklazy-sleeperNiharika.Nairnehakapoor7kiran_ratijayshu17awesomepoojatanvi04ritzy09TinkerBellaSONU_29paponecon-memorable-harshithaaaaaaapreeti.1meravigilisoajennksasisonu4everAlamelualicia212janu_2006prerna1CrazzyBusycaller123mitzi11t_areebHansaNhinal_maaneetsona-rai--Ratna--Ash1991shalini_smaaniqrarsroopaliseemamarykeenu_kkhoneygrapezaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sdlife19kahkashansakinaTyroRemya_Pillaianupm04Craziest_MGRageOfAnAngelShruthelove2_somaSaamskkiddookabslockspunam2712gill123impoojavermaTwilightsparkleLILY111144Desigirls12sanum23lehrSri_Radhagorgeousqueen.tamanna1391abinash079--Zehnaseeb---BlushaLicious-mysteriousmillidumasspvdDownhillDonnaatabby999Infinity.

Go to top