Maaneet FF- MILAN-TFD#5,Part80/pg130...5.feb - Page 40

Posted: 11 years ago
I really dunno what to say. It has come to a standstill. When is the story gonna move forward so that we get to know more about the past?? Will they ever confront one another which could lead to some revelations perhaps???
Maan & Geet's mu is d cause of all pain in their past...both have suffered...wondering why Geet fell ill again

Awesome update

wow lovely update.. te way my mana drooling on his geet and te way geet felt restless was so lovely.. te way rohan trying to flirt with  geet, and geet feeling restless and my maan ki gussa on rohan, was so cute.. te way jia eating te first bite, was so funny very lovely...te way my maan admiring his and reading her pain was so lovely.. te  way geet  trying to hide her pain and crying was so painful .. i love it.. im so excited to read tis.. i love all te scenes.. which scene i will say  te best.. but wat happen to my maaneet in tis 6 years.. now geet is sick.. wen she will get pain?.. why she  get pain in her ankel..i love te update so much
m speechless

with ur each update my heart gets heavy to know wat will i get to know
wats with geet tat she is like this

why does she fall ill again and again

kya hain uska sach
omg its nt enough...this update is nt really enough..u left it again in such a stage...what disease actually geet is suffering...only depression..thn y this physical pain...did maan notice th scars of her back this tm...i hope rohan will b th cupid btwn thm...n finally maan is thinking may b he was wrong...there was no fault in geet...may b she didnt betray him...did maan really marriage someone else...i dont think so... i think he was back out frm tht marriage...plz update sn...give more info abt thm...by brain is paining to think abt thm...
awesomeee
luved ittt
superbbb
waiting for confrontation soon..
update often yaar..
nice part..both are in their own pain.
geet character is mystery 
what happened to her in these 6 years
why she is having depression and health problems
what happen to meera and geet's father
nice part
loved it

Awesome Update their miss-communication n MU is only their problem ,...ohhh geet again sick 
waiting for next update
that was an awesome update...

so much intense and pain... This rohan was cool and seems to be the only cool person of the lot now...

and coming to maan and geet... am glad that there is some improvement in their thoughts... i mean they are for the first time trying to think otherwise... they always had the opinion of the other person ditching them... but now, the silence and eye language have made them to rethink about the same... 

i hope they try to analyze more and get to know the things...  and am still pondering over jia,,,,, uff... u r too much osheen.. itna suspense... grrr...

ab jaldi next part dedo... warna ðŸ˜¡