Awesome Update ...Loved it

Awww wat happened to Geets back?

who is this Rohan? hope he s in +tive role

eagerly waiting for next update

continue super soon

thank u for pm

Posted: 11 years ago
awesome update...
dying to know what happened in those 6 years...
hope this new entry is a positive one...
Originally posted by shrutheAjay

me waiting for the next sweets
same here jaldi jaldi meetha do 

MILAN- The Final Destination
PART- 76

Sorry guys I am not able to reply to u ol🥱, will do it next time😊

Annie.

Yes Dadimaa. Annie replied to Dadimaa while going into kitchen to ask the chef for something to eat.

Where were you in the morning? Dadimaa asked in a stern voice. I didn't saw you in pooja.

Dadimaa I was sleeping. I woke up late.

Is it so? Strange, because when I went to call you, there was no one.

I am sorry Dadimaa. I was out with Arjun for a party. It was outside the city so I returned late in the morning n went off to sleep. She made a puppy face. I am sooo sorry.

Annie don't stay outside at night n if you are stuck then inform me. If Maan came to know that you are out at night that too with Arjun. God knows what he would do.

Dadimaa don't worry I would take care n someday Maan bhai would agree for our marriage. Annie knew it would be very difficult but she could only hope that some magic would happen n he would give his consent.

Phir toh tu zindagi bhar ghar pe hi baithi rahegi. Both Dadimaa n Annie looked at the door n found Rohan there.

Rohan you are back. Annie said jumping into her cousins arms.

I am telling you tu Arjun ke saath bhag jaa. Rohan said seriously returning her hug.

Yeah right as if Maan bhai won't be able to find me.

Rohan Beta. Dadimaa said as he held her for a hug. You don't know how much I missed you.

I missed you too Dadimaa. He kissed her cheek. So much that every night I dreamt of you.

At this both Annie n Dadimaa rolled their eyes.

Okay jokes apart. I want to meet that great woman who married the khadoos Maan Singh Khurana.

I can hear you. Maan said coming into the hall.

Whatever, I am not scared. Rohan said mockingly giving Maan a light hug. I guess you are hiding your wife, afraid that she would like me better. He whispered into Maan's ear.

Rohan, though three years younger, never considered Maan elder. They always had a playful-rivalry relationship.

Maan just gave an indifferent shrug settling on the sofa.

Chachu aa gaye. Jia shouted upon seeing Rohan.

Awww my princess.

My princess. Maan objected, offended.

Rohan ignored him absolutely n picked Jia up in his arms. Jia dear happy birthday. I came for you only.

Ooo really? Sho sweet. She lovingly pecked his cheek, next moment all love was forgotten n she searched his hands. You brought Jia a gift?

Of course, I have brought you loads of gift. Let me unpack okay.

Yes. Jia let chachu rest for some time. Dadimaa took Jia from Rohan n called for Nukal asking him to take Rohan's luggage into his room.

But I didn't meet my Bhabhi. Rohan said not ready to leave without meeting his sister in law.

Rohan she is upstairs. She arranged the whole puja today morning so I think she must be tired. Why don't you meet her in the party? Dadimaa suggested.

Hmm fine. Rohan said disappointed. But once she is there with me I won't leave her. He said with a smirk.

It was fun teasing Maan especially about a girl. He hated girls n Rohan was surprised when he came to know that Maan was getting married. The marriage was a quick affair n due to business engagement n also an exhibition of his work kept him away n he couldn't attend the world's biggest miracle, Maan's marriage. He still didn't know what compelled his 'I-have-nothing-to-do-with-women-n-love' cousin to get ready for the association perhaps the girl had to do something with it n so he was really very excited to meet her.

Maan unknowing found himself glaring at Rohan which didn't affect him a bit. He just stuck his tongue out n left for his room.

Geet sat exasperated on her bed. All the clothes from her cupboard were thrown on the bed but to no avail. She didn't have any blouse that could be worn with the shimmering black saari that Dadimaa had given her for the party. Her heart shrank thinking that she had to go through the torture once again n this time there would be more people. Plus what happened with Maan... she shook her head to clear her mind from the view of that particular incident that took place in the kitchen earlier that morning. At least he didn't scold her for gifting Jia that pendant; maybe later he would do that.

Half-heartedly she went into the bathroom to change. Perhaps, if she just stood in a corner or behind a pillar, the whole party thing wouldn't be that bad. Then she would come back to her room early. Yes, that seemed like a plan.

Since the pooja was in KM, the party was held in the outhouse which was beautifully decorated with balloon n things that didn't matter a bit to Jia. But the party was by the Khurana's n hence had a level to maintain. Everything was grand n lavish to appease the high class guests as for the little angel-whose birthday was being celebrated-gifts, balloons n chocolate cake was more than enough.

Jia you are looking so cute. Annie said pinching Jia's chubby cheeks.

Thank you Annie, Daddy dressed me. Jia said n Maan smiled. He had personally selected the design for Jia's pink puffed frock with frills. In her hands were white gloves, on head a beautiful hair band while her feet had a pair of pink matching sandals. Not to forget the fairy pendant in her neck given by Geet.

Maan yaar teri biwi kahan hai. Rohan asked coming to Maan.

Haan Maan kahan hai wo? Dadimaa asked.

Now how was he supposed to know? Like of all people she would tell him. I don't know. Maan replied.

Dadimaa shook her head at Maan n called Nakul. Ask Geet to come fast everyone is waiting.

Geet was standing in her room for past half an hour, all ready but didn't have the guts to step out n so she was deliberately delaying her arrival at the party. Her back was exposed like morning but this time she couldn't even hide it. Morning it was puja n now it was party n if she took the pallu covering her back like she did in puja, it would look ridiculous with the sexy black saree n would probably call for unwarranted attention.

Somebody knocked on the door n she rushed to open it.

Aapko Dadimaa party me bula rai hai. Nakul informed.

Yes, am coming. She sighed, time had come. She couldn't escape more.

Mommy aa gai. Jia dashed to Geet.

Oh... gorgeous. Rohan commented. How the hell did you managed to get her.

The expected glare didn't come Rohan's way because Maan had grown deaf. Just his eyes seemed to work but even they were only fixated on Geet. He practically forgot to blink. She was looking out of the world in the black sparkling saree.

It accentuated her milky skin n luscious curves. Many a times in his college days he dreamt about her in saree but his imagination never reached this height of beauty.

Yay! After so much time I am introducing a bollywood star in MILAN... Its feeling like old days are back😆

Anyways guys I won't be updating next part widout 15 pages of comments because u guys seem to forget doing so if I dont ask u to😕

MY FB ACCOUNT

Please LIKE N COMMENT if u liked the update...!!😊
Edited by OsheenDGr8 - 11 years ago
First thing... it sounds so stupid... but i really liked varun ka photo that u have used 😛 😉

and now shifting focus to update...

i loved the update... i really liked rohan... in the serious surrounding someone like him is really required to ease up things... phew... i really loved the whole family thing and the way u have portrayed the bond of everyone with him.. 
And now Geet is there with her backless blouse for the party... Maan seems to be possessive about Jia when rohan called her his princess... ab kya hoga if rohan tries to be goody with Geet and she actually acknowledges him and spks to him... 😉

this was such a sweet new character.. and am all waiting for the next... and btw... why are u not putting any precap.. though i know its gonna be party in the next..
Edited by shrutheAjay - 11 years ago
nice day
just clarify one thing
do really msk married shreya
and that marriage pic is everything true
then why he hates girls even geet said the reason why she is leaving also
what happened to geet
pls say soon
AWSOME !!! I LOVED IT !! LOOKING FOWARD FOR HOT STEAMY ROMANCE!!

Edited by KhanAtiyah - 11 years ago
shayad rohan maan aur geet ko pass le aye just as a cupid...maan ko sach ka pata chalna chahiye...tabhi agar sab thik ho jaye...

awesome n wonderful update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

superb update ..waiting for the new entry