shar19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It's their tactic dear, to stop us from calling!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Forever19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sp wants to stop us from calling..thats it..
ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
yes dont stop calling SP...  just tell theaten them that we will unsubscribe them if they run ipkknd without barun
Alyaa_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
they jst want us to stop wat we r doing!
bt we'll nvr stop!
cntinue guys!!
Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Barun has not signed any movie nor any project
Gul playing dirty games..Believe Barun Sobti
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ya but we should not stop calling them
shikha208 thumbnail

Hi !

I have been silent readr of the fourm since feb when I started watching IPK .

I have become member just to reach all of you and  give information I got from Star plus office. Since day before yesterday I have already called up star office atleast 10 times and spoken to diferent supervisors i CC- like Jaya, Ruchira ,Prisca. BUt the asst manager of Customer  care is Sabina Sheikh who I have not been able to talk as she was not available. I will call tomm and insisit to talk or not then on monday. Listen to this -

Please note that information given by customer care by star plus is different to different people. Please note that they are doing this coz fans should stopp calling them and start bashing the actor. When I called up the guy who picked up phone today few hours ago said that Barun is leaving since he has got movie offers. I told him it is not true he does not have any new TV project and neither have any movie offer . His movie is relasing in March and he has been manupulated to leave . To this he says ok it is not decided by Barun whether he will leave or continue  then he says therefore pls pray that he stays.I found it riduculus same guy giving two different statements in span of few miniutes.He pobabaly understood that I can not be fooled .These people are giving different versions and also they want all fans to believe that Barun is leaving coz of movie offers whic is  NOT TRUE.

Then he said ok please call tomm - Sabina Sheikh who is asst manager in customer care speak to her after at about 10.30 AM She will be available tomm as well from 10 am till 5 pm. She is cominjg because so many calles from India and worldwide are coming  for Barun Sobti.

REQUEST Please all of you do not listen to any one who says that it is confd that Barun is leaving -or going to Bollywood  Please keep calling and talk to this Sabina Sheikh . Insist to talk to her  .Keep calling as final decsion is not made . Star plus may persuade Barun to stay and Barun as well may decide to stay back ,Keep the pressure . It is liilte bit working I guess as this guy said that thet getting calls from eveeywhere for Barun..

Also he said that all call are being recorded so the star official or who so ever is incharge of this can hear what fans are talking. Therefore do no back out or lose heart and do Not listen to people who are talking negative . Just keep calling and put pressure so much that they have to agree to  have Barun sobti in IPK and they can persude Barun to stay . We al know that he is not al all happy to leave.

Star plus is thinking it is only few days they will recv call from Fans and then   it will auutomaically fade .

Whatever the result they  will be contnuing IPK this is what this guy told me.With or without Barun.

SO all of you keep calling stapr plus office and keep asking for Sabina Sheikh .If you are able to talk to Anil Jha the it is really good but I doubt they wil connect.

Please also note that they are recording all calls there fore please keep the pressure and insist for Barun and Sanaya together in IPK as ArHi or  END IPK . We still can do it so let us not loose hope and keep on  pressurinzing till we get result. We SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET  SUCCESS IF WE KEEP TRYING AND DO NOT BACK OUT. thIS IS WHAT  IS WHAT WE SHOULD DO .
Camlin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
👏 well done.. u actually left den spechless .. i think dere idea of making us stop calling den is gng to be a flop .. dey must knw dey cannot fool us like dis .. 
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Merged main post with the following thread, please continue discussion there. Thanks