The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

panchi sud sing mbkd song dhunki n not kiya (Page 3)

angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
In d title track 'Dil ki sune, dil ki maane' itself in d 1st epi, they showed Kiya singing in d bathroom using a hair-brush as a mic n then throwing d hair-brush n doing some dance steps. Wats better symbolism than dat? I hate cvs for showing Kiya overrated n Panchi-Ranveer underrated here n I also hated d way Juhi saying, "Agar Kiya Gujralll gaayegi to humare school ki shaan badh jaayegi". Its like Juhi was only her frnd 4m d start just cuz she is dat Chudail'sAngry sister n she brought her name like dat many times n even spread gossip abt her d next day after Freedom Party. Hope in d end, its Panchi to sing in d APC opening ceremony.

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
I don't care who sings in APC Opening Ceremony as long as it's trouble free. But if they show any single character acting mahaan in APC, then I have problem. Heck, I can tolerate all kinds of jerkiness in a character because itni negativity is real but all the mahanta within one character, I'm sorry but that only happens in a saas-bahu show which I think TBP is not. CVs better get their game correct...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

morning_dewsangel_juhi04Nikki_Titli

pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

In d title track 'Dil ki sune, dil ki maane' itself in d 1st epi, they showed Kiya singing in d bathroom using a hair-brush as a mic n then throwing d hair-brush n doing some dance steps. Wats better symbolism than dat? I hate cvs for showing Kiya overrated n Panchi-Ranveer underrated here n I also hated d way Juhi saying, "Agar Kiya Gujralll gaayegi to humare school ki shaan badh jaayegi". Its like Juhi was only her frnd 4m d start just cuz she is dat Chudail'sAngry sister n she brought her name like dat many times n even spread gossip abt her d next day after Freedom Party. Hope in d end, its Panchi to sing in d APC opening ceremony.

Just to be clear, Kiya is not the only character 'overrated'

There are scenes where KD,RV,Panchi and even Piddi is given more importance than they deserve!

all i'm trying to say is get your facts straight before you spout misinformation..!

Edited by ..Babydoll.. - 11 November 2012 at 2:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_juhi04

angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Babydoll..

Originally posted by angel_juhi04

Just to be clear, Kiya is not the only character 'overrated'

There are scenes where KD,RV,Panchi and even Piddi is given more importance than they deserve!

all i'm trying to say is get your facts straight before you spout misinformation..!

hey tanu, u got me wrong dear...i was talking only abt dat scene, nothing else...yaa, u r right wat u said...during jail track, only piddhi n kiya were shown more than required while other important characters like samar, juhi n bobby were sidelined wid 1-2 dialogues a episode n even kd, panchi n ranveer were not shown much...who can forget dat n wat can be more worse than dat?...in d earlier epis, juhi was hardly shown...so, i was only talking abt dat scene wer kd was trying to be mahaan by suggesting kiya's name even wen she was not ready wid it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pluviophile.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index