Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Dabangg 2 Official Trailer HD (Page 7)

rambo_rajkumar IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I am really excited for its music as well...Dabangg's songs were so amazing..out of this world and am hoping the same for Dabangg2!!

@rambo: may be they will release the official trailer with SOS only!!
rambo_rajkumar IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanju_HotMess

-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Viewbie's Note:

This is the trailer thread and lets not spoil it for the rest of the members who want to have a healthy discussion.

Since this is a review thread, positive and negative opinions will be there. Accept both kind of opinions abt the movie and the celeb without getting personal with members. If you feel a celeb is being bashed, report that post. 

If you don't like the trailer, leave an opinion but no point in repeating the exact same points that you just mentioned in the previous posts... I have deleted the repetitive posts and I have also deleted the posts that were getting personal with each other.

Don't label the members because it ends up looking like an instigatory comment.

Particularly members with past history with each other, its best to ignore each other. If you find something offensive or personal its best to report the posts and let the mods handle that. No point in quoting and re-quoting those posts. It ends up making the thread more messy and unpleasant.

Please don't get personal with members and if you feel somebody is crossing the line, hit the report button.
Any more concerns, please PM us.

Thank you.

Edited by -Maddy- - 10 November 2012 at 10:42am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Teh_Batmanrambo_rajkumarPuffinHypercityHotMessJupiters_Cockruky786Sanju_-SalShah4eva-

YoMomma Senior Member
YoMomma
YoMomma

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
I'll wait to watch the trailer until a better quality comes out online...HQ, HD, whatever.

Though even without seeing the trailer, I wonder why is there so much outrage? Wacko The Dabangg series has NEVER claimed to be an intellectually stimulating movie or some epic romance saga. If you had these kind of expectations, well then...you're the fool here. After Wanted, Dabangg, Ready, Bodyguard, and ETT...one should know by now what kind of films Salman Khan does...those mindless, OTT desi masala, action, items songs ones with a script that's barely there, AND with mediocre (or minimal) acting. 

I'm not embarrassed to say that I enjoyed Dabangg. What's there to hide? If I can love/enjoy movies like 3 Idiots, Barfi, English Vinglish, Agneepath, Udaan, Kahaani, then I do know for a fact that at the same time I can love/enjoy watching movies like MBKD, SOTY, Singham, EMAET, Wanted, and Dabangg (Ready, Bodyguard, and ETT were sooo bad though, IMO). To watch some of the latter type of films and say that I despise them (when I actually don't) would equate to hypocrisy. 

LOLL, here's what I do find amusing though...this movie would've been perceived as something awesome if *insert so and so actress here* was the heroine or *insert so and so actor here* was the hero. Then suddenly, this movie would've been the best movie ever, the most unique movie to ever be made, and whatnot. BULLSHIT. LOL I mean c'mon people, I don't mind anyone expressing their opinions (hell, even I do it in the most harshest way possible at times), but atleast do it in a way so you don't end up looking like a joke. 

One thing I know for sure is that I won't be missing this one. 

Edited by YoMomma - 10 November 2012 at 10:34am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AppleBlossomPigBenisrambo_rajkumarViccoTurmericJupiters_Cockruky786Sanju_HotMess-SalShah4eva-

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Kickass trailer man but I still love the first dabangg's trailer because salman was more funny in that one but this trailer, he seems more serious side. But I still can't wait for this movie to release. I'm hoping for another song like hudd hudd dabangg dabangg kind of style song

sonakshi has to be the best pairing for salman, they look so good together

Jupiters_CockSomethingRandom

HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rambo_ka_baap

Yeah Dabangg isn't just action. Its comedy/drama as well...

It would have same amount action as first one. It's OTT as Rohit Shetty films though.

Dabangg has a lot charisma and cinematography is great.

I found Dabangg having more OTT action than BB or Golmaal though. But it was DEFINITELY better than Rowdy Rathore. I found Dabangg overrated only because I didn't find its story to be that great. But yes, it was definitely funny. Loved Salman in it! He was so great as Chulbul Pandey, and I am sure he will work his magic again in the 2nd movie.

Jupiters_Cock-SalShah4eva-

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
I'm going to cut and past my comment from the other thread...lol
Kickass trailer man but I still love the first dabangg's trailer because salman was more funny in that one but this trailer, he seems more serious side. But I still can't wait for this movie to release. I'm hoping for another song like hudd hudd dabangg dabangg kind of style song
sonakshi has to be the best pairing for salman, they look so good together

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jupiters_Cock

Go to top