Star Plus: Barun quitting/trying to retain LATEST - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by muzaffarhssn5

true they don't know fanpower of arhi...but it cracked me yaar...
thnx!
I just called up star plus from USA, initially they took all my information, then they informed Barun leaving is confirmed, reason for quitting is he has got new movie offer.
Show will continue with out Barun
Originally posted by Tiashaa

Thnx 4 d info!
i think all d ppl dere at d call centre of SP hv to kept awake all night, den only dey wil know wat fan follwoing ipk has...😊
Right now its only from countries on east as ppl on west r sleeping.
So v eatern ppl r not letting dem sleep.
but w8, western part is stil left.
When we wil sleep, our US, mexican, canadian, english, swiss, french, etc...frenz wil keep dem awake...wowie!πŸ˜†!!
just w8 n watch SP, all ur nikhils, deependras, abhays and samars wil go to hell now!

Thats called spirit& thats we need right nowπŸ‘πŸΌ
dont stop calling...dont stop...keep mailing them
make them mad !!!!!
Originally posted by tia.o

Who is "the SP guy"? What's his name & position?

You said, the SP guy also said that he is giving this info to me after clearance from authorities coz he can't afford to give wrong info to SP viewers, then where is the problem making an official statement? Checking with the authority before making a statement is official statement, isn't it?

Barun, just yesterday said that he is not quitting, just taking a break. Then if star plus people are issuing "official statement" contradicting what he said just one day after his statement, then he was blatantly lying to his fans.

So to avoid this confusion, do reveal your source and his position, so we can understand what is the truth and who is lying.

Thanks for the news by the way.

I have not talked to any source but called on the SP number I have mentioned in my original post.

I mentioned the name of the guy ...He is Deependra. I did not ask for his position in SP, but yes, he is one of many people who are in the departments that have been given the task to talk to the aggrieved fans. The guy wasn't in dark about anything. He knows the entire matter. Even told me that he is also a regular viewer of IPK. He said that Barun leaving the show is not only viewers loss, but channel's loss too. Bottomline: He wasn't just a phone attendant. He knew what he was talking about. But obviously, he is not the one who will make the final decision.

As for Barun leaving IPK for movies...yes, that's what I asked him specifically that till yesterday Barun was saying that he is taking a break..in fact, I said a couple of hours ago, SP on their "jodis site" posted a question stating that "Barun's taking a break so should IPK end or carry on?"...so how can SP now say that Barun is quitting the show. To that he said that around 4-5 pm today, they got a go-ahead from the higher SP authorities to release this info to the fans...But please understand that the situation is fluid right now and such statements will keep coming coz nothing is finalised yet.

My only request and suggestion: Call SP and tell them how much Barun means to the show. They are saying they are making an effort to retain Barun..Show them that that could be the best outcome that is retaining Barun and if he could come back to this show after his break. In the meantime, ASR character should not be portrayed by any other actor but could be eased out of the script like Aakash and Payal's.

There is a lot of confusion I agree , but I think there is no confusion when it comes to our love and support for BS and IPK. Show it people. It's now or never and that's the best we can do.

We all will never give up..

Fyt till the end guyss..

All u Arshi fans RockπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
the show should end in happy ending with Arshi only BARUN and SANAYA. please end d show. Don't want any tom and dick to enter. We won't watch and that's for sure.