Star Plus: Barun quitting/trying to retain LATEST

sneak-peek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Just called up star plus friends and I spoke to a guy named Deependra who said:

1) Barun is leaving IPK for good because he has a movie offer now; he said Star is not commenting on his reason for quitting IPK but just stating a fact.

2) When I asked him why SP office is giving contradicting news about BS because some are saying he is on a long break and some are saying he  is quitting...this guy said around 4-5 pm today evening, they got an official confirmation from the higher authorities to give this info to all IPK fans that Barun is indeed quitting, that he won't be back for IPK. The SP guy also said that he is giving this info to me after clearance from authorities coz he can't afford to give wrong info to SP viewers.

3) The guy said Star is still trying to retain Barun because they understand and realise how a large number of viewer want him back....So the meetings are still underway.

4)The Guy said as of now Barun is quitting and the show will continue without him. (Guys, still SP hasn't made an official decision on it yet)

5) I complained about the PH and told him clearly what losers they are...he said will forward this to concerned deptmnt.

6) I said want IPK to end on a high note without Barun and don't want a new lead opposite Khushi at all. He said he will forward this to the relevant departmnt.

7) The Guy himself said that many ppl have asked for a season 2 of IPK with the same star cast and the leads and this will also be given as feedback to the relevant authoritites.

8)_ Lastly, I asked him that SP should make an official announcement about the fate of IPK and status of Barun and when can we expect that...He said he can't say anything about the date (he also said that he doesn't know if the official announcment will be on 12 Nov), but said he will make sure that he highlights this in my feedback that we want an official announcement from star regarding the show and Barun so all the confusion is cleared once and for all.

The guy said that they realise what fan-following this show has so that will be kept in  mind.

My suggestion: Keep calling SP and tell them they should try and retain Barun. He can come back after his break and be a part of the show. But nobody should play ASR's role while he is absent. That's what I said to the guy.

Friends, calls are indeed making a difference as they are realising what immense fan power IPK has. They are no 1 channel, they would consider our pleas and we have a chance until an official decision is being made. Their no is : 022 67227777.

PS: M in office, will be able to reply after some time only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArnavKhushijodi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hoping for a miracle and everyone keep trying!!! 
ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
plzz dont stop calling them ! just spam them... n threat them that we will unsbubscribe SP if they run the show without barun... if barun leaves the show should end with a happy ending of arshi
Thnx 4 d info!

i think all d ppl dere at d call centre of SP hv to kept awake all night, den only dey wil know wat fan follwoing ipk has...😊

Right now its only from countries on east as ppl on west r sleeping.
So v eatern ppl r not letting dem sleep.

but w8, western part is stil left.
When we wil sleep, our US, mexican, canadian, english, swiss, french, etc...frenz wil keep dem awake...wowie!πŸ˜†!!

just w8 n watch SP, all ur nikhils, deependras, abhays and samars wil go to hell now!
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Who is "the SP guy"? What's his name & position?

You said, the SP guy also said that he is giving this info to me after clearance from authorities coz he can't afford to give wrong info to SP viewers, then where is the problem making an official statement? Checking with the authority before making a statement is official statement, isn't it?

Barun, just yesterday said that he is not quitting, just taking a break. Then if star plus people are issuing "official statement" contradicting what he said just one day after his statement, then he was blatantly lying to his fans.

So to avoid this confusion, do reveal your source and his position, so we can understand what is the truth and who is lying.

Thanks for the news by the way.

sabina7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tiashaa

Thnx 4 d info!

i think all d ppl dere at d call centre of SP hv to kept awake all night, den only dey wil know wat fan follwoing ipk has...😊

Right now its only from countries on east as ppl on west r sleeping.
So v eatern ppl r not letting dem sleep.

but w8, western part is stil left.
When we wil sleep, our US, mexican, canadian, english, swiss, french, etc...frenz wil keep dem awake...wowie!πŸ˜†!!

just w8 n watch SP, all ur nikhils, deependras, abhays and samars wil go to hell now!

Nice one
arshistar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Same thing happening with allπŸ˜•
..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tiashaa

Thnx 4 d info! i think all d ppl dere at d call centre of SP hv to kept awake all night, den only dey wil know wat fan follwoing ipk has... Right now its only from countries on east as ppl on west r sleeping.So v eatern ppl r not letting dem sleep. but w8, western part is stil left.When we wil sleep, our US, mexican, canadian, english, swiss, french, etc...frenz wil keep dem awake...wowie!!! just w8 n watch SP, all ur nikhils, deependras, abhays and samars wil go to hell now!

true they don't know fanpower of arhi...but it cracked me yaar...
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Oh god wats happening !!
shar19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We will never give up, will fight till the end no matter what!