Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Gul bashers, polish your logic! (Page 9)

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
YAWN

..Suhana.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Suhana..
..Suhana..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by sarun_deewani

Originally posted by Barun_Deewani

Originally posted by aditi_arshi

i guess this barun deewani TM is BD of Gulbulchul khanROFL

Good to see that you are laughing..just remember  you were also a newbie..I love Barun..but proving my love i don't  wanna bash Gul. that's it..
Yes she was a newbie & even I was, but at least never made such postsStern Smile

First of all i am not the TM..but i agree with her..that's it.

gyes relax i for one kinda agree with TM always one cant be blamed without solid proof and i was also newbie i never said anything if we feel we agree we are free to speak up and say as it is pubic forum i am not on any side i love BS alot understand it...but as an human being wanna respect everyone's decision and not blaming on anyone
There's nothing to quarrel about, but are you guys saying the same thing in the posts where Barun is being bashed left & right? Even they don't have any proof against him, yet abusing him.
But when we try to defend that poor guy we are called Phangals. I'm a PhanGal too.

sorry till nopw i didnt came to know abt any bashing posts of bareun if i read also i commented it i answered to them but after many things coming out i am confused whom to blame perhaps now i conlcude its no one to blame its me myself..perhaps i am also PHANGIRL..i support him if he is right i will not support  him if he is wrong..perhaps in this forum there are less bashing posts more are supportive posts for sobti ..

Edited by sarun_deewani - 10 November 2012 at 10:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechup

Good to see that you are laughing..just remember you were also a newbie..I love Barun..but proving my love i don't wanna bash Gul. that's it..

Yes she was a newbie & even I was, but at least never made such postsStern Smile

Fine you're not the TM, but don't you think your username contradicts with with the post with which you're agreeing?

sorry to interupt but i didnt see her bashing barun. She just agreed with the TM saying that bashing gul is unnecessary. I cant see her user name contradicting her views.
Gul is ruining Barun image...whts to say more???
BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechup

Good to see that you are laughing..just remember you were also a newbie..I love Barun..but proving my love i don't wanna bash Gul. that's it..

Fine you're not the TM, but don't you think your username contradicts with with the post with which you're agreeing?

sorry to interupt but i didnt see her bashing barun. She just agreed with the TM saying that bashing gul is unnecessary. I cant see her user name contradicting her views.
Nah! I guess you're getting me wrong here. At the moment we all know what's the scenario. Gul being supported means Barun being abused. I read a few pages ago, we are being called fangirls, so is it right? Because looking at her username anyone can guess she's a fangirl too, but her content is contradicting it.

.shinchan.

LetzLiveOurLyf IF-Rockerz
LetzLiveOurLyf
LetzLiveOurLyf

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by divus14

Good to see that you are laughing..just remember  you were also a newbie..I love Barun..but proving my love i don't  wanna bash Gul. that's it..

gyes relax i for one kinda agree with TM always one cant be blamed without solid proof and i was also newbie i never said anything if we feel we agree we are free to speak up and say as it is pubic forum i am not on any side i love BS alot understand it...but as an human being wanna respect everyone's decision and not blaming on anyone
There's nothing to quarrel about, but are you guys saying the same thing in the posts where Barun is being bashed left & right? Even they don't have any proof against him, yet abusing him.
But when we try to defend that poor guy we are called Phangals. I'm a PhanGal too.
meghzzz u got anothr love???????Shocked
What? DDD? do you even know what you're saying?
sorry dear...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BornThisWay.shinchan.

I_Dont_Know Goldie
I_Dont_Know
I_Dont_Know

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Yup, my username is Barun Deewani..i love him also..where I said that i hate him? i said before also, for proving that I am a loyal fan, i have to bash Gul Khan??..atleast she is a woman..she is the one who gave our IPKKND..yup, she has many faults also..but still we should not insult her.

Edited by Barun_Deewani - 10 November 2012 at 11:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coccoArchana89rini_kat

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Originally posted by borreg

Megha...way to go Attagirl...

today you and your gang of girls are having a field day defending Barun...

love you all...

And all the Gul Matta fangirls..please get your facts clear before bashing Barun and calling him unprofessional...We his fangirls will defend and stand by him.

hello reginiHug

Gul mata fans r following Gul yaar
Proud to be a PHANGIRL

BornThisWay

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Originally posted by borreg

Megha...way to go Attagirl...

today you and your gang of girls are having a field day defending Barun...

love you all...

And all the Gul Matta fangirls..please get your facts clear before bashing Barun and calling him unprofessional...We his fangirls will defend and stand by him.
We are sick of this forum, wherever you go, you can find Barun being bashed without any solid reason!
True, we fangirls will stand tall.
Love you tooHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IWishICould.shinchan.

Go to top