Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Gul bashers, polish your logic! (Page 2)

sow2428 Senior Member
sow2428
sow2428

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cocco

Originally posted by sow2428

Actors wanting to quit IPK has been going on for quite some time.First it was Daljeet and now Akshay and Deepali.And last but not the least Barun.If Barun is really going for promoting his movie, The it should be the best time to make use of Akshay and Deepali and continue the show.Then why are they too quitting ?

You mean the leads should be Akash-Payal not Arnav-Khushi in Barun's absence?? They both r quitting because of no much role to play, cv's don't know how to accomadate their role in the show. May be soon we will see both Akshay and Deepali in some other show, without a better option nobody quits. Why did Sanaya never spoke abt quitting? why did Mami, Nani, Madhumati, NK never spoke abt quitting?

I mean the PH should make use of the actors in hand in a better way so that everyone gets their own share of screen space and this is the time to make use of akshay  and others to cover up for barun 's so called break.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cocco

Actors wanting to quit IPK has been going on for quite some time.First it was Daljeet and now Akshay and Deepali.And last but not the least Barun.If Barun is really going for promoting his movie, The it should be the best time to make use of Akshay and Deepali and continue the show.Then why are they too quitting ?

You mean the leads should be Akash-Payal not Arnav-Khushi in Barun's absence?? They both r quitting because of no much role to play, cv's don't know how to accomadate their role in the show. May be soon we will see both Akshay and Deepali in some other show, without a better option nobody quits. Why did Sanaya never spoke abt quitting? why did Mami, Nani, Madhumati, NK never spoke abt quitting?

I mean the PH should make use of the actors in hand in a better way so that everyone gets their own share of screen space and this is the time to make use of akshay  and others to cover up for barun 's so called break.

It is a hard reality no one is here to watch Payel-Akash ...Here most of the people want to see Arnav-Khusi and their story...so no-one is intersted in Payesh story... They tried to give screen presence to them during Arnav-kidnapping time.unfortunately that never clicked with audience...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89MrDarcyfanJoseph_A

I_Dont_Know Goldie
I_Dont_Know
I_Dont_Know

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
It's disgusting how people are insulting Gul khan..Atleast she is a woman..Respect her for that! But no! Dear, this is IPKKND forum..Really fangurls are too much..crying, shouting, protesting! even giving suicide notes! It's just a show..just move on! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju01reema2406tiahalder.GrangerMalfoy...Suhana..Arshi.Sugi.IPKJoseph_A

melfns IF-Dazzler
melfns
melfns

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Good to see a lot on newbie's and Monaya fans increasing the activity of the forum Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun_shine_girlborreg

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barun_Deewani

It's disgusting how people are insulting Gul khan..Atleast she is a woman..Respect her for that! But no! Dear, this is IPKKND forum..Really fangurls are too much..crying, shouting, protesting! even giving suicide notes! It's just a show..just move on! 

@ Bold : This line is enough for understand every thing...LOL

sanju01Archana89I_Dont_Know

I_Dont_Know Goldie
I_Dont_Know
I_Dont_Know

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Originally posted by Barun_Deewani

@ Bold : This line is enough for understand every thing...LOL

LOL true! LOL you know i am confused, should I cry or laugh?? Btw this forum is a fun place for me..after school, tutions when i come here, I just ROFL ROFL ROFL

Archana89borregrini_kat

Sarun_4ever Goldie
Sarun_4ever
Sarun_4ever

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
What crap!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mamgainnborreg

mamgainn Senior Member
mamgainn
mamgainn

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
GUL PLEASE STOP HACKING OTHERS' ACCOUNTS YAAR!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sana535PixieFairyborregMrDarcyfanlaksh65

Go to top