Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Gul bashers, polish your logic! (Page 13)

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cocco

Originally posted by Jammy-

Well isn't that the question of the hour? Why would Gul do this to a show that is given her money, name, fame... She and the team did fantastic job for the first 8months... what happened after that?

They accommodated Daljeet's demands, gave her more space but what did that do to the storyline? Cv's are a part of the team and so is Gul. 

An open letter was sent to the viewers asking for ideas, mocking us clearly stating that the show has run its course Read: we want to end it but you viewers wont let us. 

The game is simple, the PH wants to shut the show, SP wont let it... who to blame? ofcourse no one wants to man up and say "We did this" so put the blame on the actor who wanted a break because he didn't like what is happening to his character... 

Why do we blame Gul? Because she is hiding away like a rat in the sewer... 
Sobti was man enough to come on air and tell his viewers, that he is taking a break. (whatever the reason).. where is Gul?? 
Did Barun say that he is not happy with the track? did he say that Gul wanted to shut down the show? 
I agree with u on 1 point that they really din't have interesting tracks after initial few months but still they ran the show just becoz they din't want to loose such a fame n money, they wouldn't shut down the show as long as SP axes it. Thats true incase of any show, shows run even with the worst tracks untill and unless the channel axes it, nobody wants to loose the money, its showbiz world! 
And about Gul clearing anything, why should she? its some illogical people who are bashing her, not Barun nor SP and Barun is quitting not she.

Buddy, he would never ever ever bad mouth the one who gave him his this hit break... He is a good person, you also know that. 
See, if one person says 'This is wrong" I would brush it off but if 100 people are saying the same thing there has to be some truth about it... 

The channel will only axe a show when the TRP's are low or when they have something better in store... 

When the shit hit the fan, SP's UK representative Rajan Singh tweeted how Barun was unhappy with the script and he wants a break till the storyline is set straight... This is official enough for most of us... Who ok's the script if not Gul and gang?  

If SP doesn't intervene at this moment, they know that this international fan base won't be here if they decide to go ahead with the script. You bring in a new guy for Khushi, and we are gone. The base, the backbone of the show is ARNAV AND KHUSHI. Neither can they replace Arnav nor khushi. 

We want answers from Gul because she had made tons of promises, it was allegedly her 'baby'. She is responsible for whatever happens to the show. 
Barun gave an interview during his leave for the shoot, to calm the fans down. He wasn't at fault then. He came forward because the fans were raging with anger... disappointment knew no bounds. 
What is different now? Tell me, if I accused you of something would you stand up and defend yourself or delete any medium you could reach us. 4lions shut down their IPK fanpage, they shut down their forum32... All I say is man up and face us...

We are the consumers and we demand answers. Its quite simple actually.

HayemeraSarun Senior Member
HayemeraSarun
HayemeraSarun

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naaza_deen

i totally agree...neither is barun saying anything against gul...

well i also believe barun  that he just wants to take a break to be with his family and he will be back when the story demands for him.

I AGREE
WE ARE HIS FANS NOT HIS FAMILY INSPITE OF THE FACT THAT WE LOVE HIM.
IT MAY BE REALLY SERIOUS REASONS.
I NVR BLAME GUL FOR BARUN, BUT I DO IT FOR AKSHAY AND DEEPALI

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cocco

cocco Groupbie
cocco
cocco

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Well isn't that the question of the hour? Why would Gul do this to a show that is given her money, name, fame... She and the team did fantastic job for the first 8months... what happened after that?

They accommodated Daljeet's demands, gave her more space but what did that do to the storyline? Cv's are a part of the team and so is Gul. 

An open letter was sent to the viewers asking for ideas, mocking us clearly stating that the show has run its course Read: we want to end it but you viewers wont let us. 

The game is simple, the PH wants to shut the show, SP wont let it... who to blame? ofcourse no one wants to man up and say "We did this" so put the blame on the actor who wanted a break because he didn't like what is happening to his character... 

Why do we blame Gul? Because she is hiding away like a rat in the sewer... 
Sobti was man enough to come on air and tell his viewers, that he is taking a break. (whatever the reason).. where is Gul?? 
Did Barun say that he is not happy with the track? did he say that Gul wanted to shut down the show? 
I agree with u on 1 point that they really din't have interesting tracks after initial few months but still they ran the show just becoz they din't want to loose such a fame n money, they wouldn't shut down the show as long as SP axes it. Thats true incase of any show, shows run even with the worst tracks untill and unless the channel axes it, nobody wants to loose the money, its showbiz world! 
And about Gul clearing anything, why should she? its some illogical people who are bashing her, not Barun nor SP and Barun is quitting not she.

Buddy, he would never ever ever bad mouth the one who gave him his this hit break... He is a good person, you also know that. 
See, if one person says 'This is wrong" I would brush it off but if 100 people are saying the same thing there has to be some truth about it... 

The channel will only axe a show when the TRP's are low or when they have something better in store... 

When the shit hit the fan, SP's UK representative Rajan Singh tweeted how Barun was unhappy with the script and he wants a break till the storyline is set straight... This is official enough for most of us... Who ok's the script if not Gul and gang?  

If SP doesn't intervene at this moment, they know that this international fan base won't be here if they decide to go ahead with the script. You bring in a new guy for Khushi, and we are gone. The base, the backbone of the show is ARNAV AND KHUSHI. Neither can they replace Arnav nor khushi. 

We want answers from Gul because she had made tons of promises, it was allegedly her 'baby'. She is responsible for whatever happens to the show. 
Barun gave an interview during his leave for the shoot, to calm the fans down. He wasn't at fault then. He came forward because the fans were raging with anger... disappointment knew no bounds. 
What is different now? Tell me, if I accused you of something would you stand up and defend yourself or delete any medium you could reach us. 4lions shut down their IPK fanpage, they shut down their forum32... All I say is man up and face us...

We are the consumers and we demand answers. Its quite simple actually.
May be I never saw that tweet from Rajan Singh which said Sobti is unhappy with the script. Now also Barun said he is going on a long break just to calm down the fan, probably 4lions, IPk fan page ect r shut down coz of fans bashing posts. 
And just for curiosity I am asking/thinking, what if we think viceversa, that is Barun wanted to quit and he had told it 2 months back to the PH, and knowing that fans would create uproar they kept it undercover. I don't know somehow I feel Barun is leaving for better, he has something big which he doesn't want to reveal and therz no need of revealing also. PH and channel r just in chaos as to what would happen to the show without Barun. Whatever it is I just feel the poor guy has to get what he dreams. Our selfishness to see him on tv shouldn't trouble his career. 
cocco Groupbie
cocco
cocco

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kantamistry

Originally posted by naaza_deen

i totally agree...neither is barun saying anything against gul...

well i also believe barun  that he just wants to take a break to be with his family and he will be back when the story demands for him.

I AGREE
WE ARE HIS FANS NOT HIS FAMILY INSPITE OF THE FACT THAT WE LOVE HIM.
IT MAY BE REALLY SERIOUS REASONS.
I NVR BLAME GUL FOR BARUN, BUT I DO IT FOR AKSHAY AND DEEPALI
I agree with you Gul can be blamed( not bashed) for not utilizing Akshay and Deepali becoz of her weak storyline.
borreg IF-Dazzler
borreg
borreg

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by borreg

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by sarun_deewani

Originally posted by Barun_Deewani

Originally posted by aditi_arshi

i guess this barun deewani TM is BD of Gulbulchul khanROFL

Good to see that you are laughing..just remember  you were also a newbie..I love Barun..but proving my love i don't  wanna bash Gul. that's it..
Yes she was a newbie & even I was, but at least never made such postsStern Smile

First of all i am not the TM..but i agree with her..that's it.

gyes relax i for one kinda agree with TM always one cant be blamed without solid proof and i was also newbie i never said anything if we feel we agree we are free to speak up and say as it is pubic forum i am not on any side i love BS alot understand it...but as an human being wanna respect everyone's decision and not blaming on anyone
There's nothing to quarrel about, but are you guys saying the same thing in the posts where Barun is being bashed left & right? Even they don't have any proof against him, yet abusing him.
But when we try to defend that poor guy we are called Phangals. I'm a PhanGal too.
Megha...way to go Attagirl...

today you and your gang of girls are having a field day defending Barun...

love you all...

And all the Gul Matta fangirls..please get your facts clear before bashing Barun and calling him unprofessional...We his fangirls will defend and stand by him.
I never bashed Barun and would never bash him or call him unprofessional, its his career and he is the one who makes the choice and he deserves the best.  As a fan I admire him and would continue to do it whether he plays Shravan, ASR or Suki(MAMR). But what does Gul has to do with him quitting, how can she be bashed, I really don't understand it. Pouring out frustration shouldn't be at this low level of bashing someone. Neither Barun nor Gul deserves bashings!
Dear ...u edited your post now about Barun...which was missing yesterday...

we have so many newbies coming now and all staying the Gul khan is great because she gave Mr Sobti 40-45 day...and we had so many barun bashing going on for so many days...please check the forum...u will get it

I have nothing against GUL...i donot want them to sabotage his career nor should they be hellbent on ruining his reputation...BAS. Period.

Frankly Gul and the entire team including SARUN had made IPKNND world famous...now they should not be pointing fingers at each other...Big smile
HeBarun Newbie
HeBarun
HeBarun

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
:P
cocco Groupbie
cocco
cocco

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarun_deewani

Originally posted by aditi_arshi

i guess this barun deewani TM is BD of Gulbulchul khanROFL

Good to see that you are laughing..just remember  you were also a newbie..I love Barun..but proving my love i don't  wanna bash Gul. that's it..
Yes she was a newbie & even I was, but at least never made such postsStern Smile

First of all i am not the TM..but i agree with her..that's it.

gyes relax i for one kinda agree with TM always one cant be blamed without solid proof and i was also newbie i never said anything if we feel we agree we are free to speak up and say as it is pubic forum i am not on any side i love BS alot understand it...but as an human being wanna respect everyone's decision and not blaming on anyone
There's nothing to quarrel about, but are you guys saying the same thing in the posts where Barun is being bashed left & right? Even they don't have any proof against him, yet abusing him.
But when we try to defend that poor guy we are called Phangals. I'm a PhanGal too.
Megha...way to go Attagirl...

today you and your gang of girls are having a field day defending Barun...

love you all...

And all the Gul Matta fangirls..please get your facts clear before bashing Barun and calling him unprofessional...We his fangirls will defend and stand by him.
I never bashed Barun and would never bash him or call him unprofessional, its his career and he is the one who makes the choice and he deserves the best.  As a fan I admire him and would continue to do it whether he plays Shravan, ASR or Suki(MAMR). But what does Gul has to do with him quitting, how can she be bashed, I really don't understand it. Pouring out frustration shouldn't be at this low level of bashing someone. Neither Barun nor Gul deserves bashings!
Dear ...u edited your post now about Barun...which was missing yesterday...

we have so many newbies coming now and all staying the Gul khan is great because she gave Mr Sobti 40-45 day...and we had so many barun bashing going on for so many days...please check the forum...u will get it

I have nothing against GUL...i donot want them to sabotage his career nor should they be hellbent on ruining his reputation...BAS. Period.

Frankly Gul and the entire team including SARUN had made IPKNND world famous...now they should not be pointing fingers at each other...Big smile
Because just today I realized that posting something rational and logical is equal to bashing Barun at present scenario of the forum Smile thats why edited it todayWink and btw I am a newbie but joined the forum before you :) 

Edited by cocco - 11 November 2012 at 10:06am

Go to top