Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Gul bashers, polish your logic! (Page 11)

rechup IF-Rockerz
rechup
rechup

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Guys the onething i have t tell u all is defending n bashing r two different things. I defended gul without bashing barun n i defended barun without bashing gul. Everyone has a personal life n they are free to live that according to their wish. This is just a show n i should only plead u all to not take it much seriously as it may affect ur health. Onething common in the forum is that no one wish the show to end in a worst way n everyone loves the show but the way of expressing their feelings r different. Common guys lets hope for the best.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89rini_katJoseph_A

leanne_1983 IF-Dazzler
leanne_1983
leanne_1983

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you. I am seriously sick and tired of all this ranting and bashing going on on IF. I am so sick of some of the fan's foul reactions that I am even ready to accept the new lead which I wasn't in favour of till yest. Please SP, put us out of this misery. Take a decision. End it, or take a risk with a new lead. I may be curious enough to know how it will turn out.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89rini_katJoseph_A

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechup

Guys the onething i have t tell u all is defending n bashing r two different things. I defended gul without bashing barun n i defended barun without bashing gul. Everyone has a personal life n they are free to live that according to their wish. This is just a show n i should only plead u all to not take it much seriously as it may affect ur health. Onething common in the forum is that no one wish the show to end in a worst way n everyone loves the show but the way of expressing their feelings r different. Common guys lets hope for the best.

True
The equation in the forum nowadays is

Defending Gul=bashing Barun
Defending Barun=bashing PH and Gul

Come on Guys..Telling Gul alone is not at fault does not mean that barun is at fault and vice versa..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coccoI_Dont_Knowrini_katJoseph_A

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cocco

Originally posted by sow2428

Actors wanting to quit IPK has been going on for quite some time.First it was Daljeet and now Akshay and Deepali.And last but not the least Barun.If Barun is really going for promoting his movie, The it should be the best time to make use of Akshay and Deepali and continue the show.Then why are they too quitting ?

You mean the leads should be Akash-Payal not Arnav-Khushi in Barun's absence?? They both r quitting because of no much role to play, cv's don't know how to accomadate their role in the show. May be soon we will see both Akshay and Deepali in some other show, without a better option nobody quits. Why did Sanaya never spoke abt quitting? why did Mami, Nani, Madhumati, NK never spoke abt quitting?

well daljeet and gautam hegde have quit. mam, akshay and payal have quit. and now baurn... mor than half teh team has quit. Nk has got a lead role in another seral, so he too will quit. why si it that they cud not develop other tracks so that the leads dont get so exhaused? and also the RM set ha just one room which keeps chnaging to lounge, arshi oom, sheetal rrom, etc..., anjai room... wasting a lot of time getting things ready. so maypl spend whole dy on the sets without evn oe dialogue all week??? which other PH doe sthat?

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barun_Deewani

Originally posted by aditi_arshi

i guess this barun deewani TM is BD of Gulbulchul khanROFL

Good to see that you are laughing..just remember  you were also a newbie..I love Barun..but proving my love i don't  wanna bash Gul. that's it..
thats kk dear every has right to say and right to follow what they believe in
-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barundeewani19

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by Barundeewani19

Ironic ur id is Deewani n u bashing phangal... rofl.. watevr blah blah..
Im proud phangal..

look we are everywhere watcha gonna doLOLhaha pinky smart

Ofcourse im phangal so Neha..;)
Anthr ironic bashing of our Hottie thread s made phamous by phangals spamming.. lol
hum nahi kare toh kyun karega
-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornThisWay

Good to see that you are laughing..just remember  you were also a newbie..I love Barun..but proving my love i don't  wanna bash Gul. that's it..
Yes she was a newbie & even I was, but at least never made such postsStern Smile
well i was mum like i had a gulab jamun in my mouth
oh god everything is related to gul ROFL now-a-days
-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

Yes she was a newbie & even I was, but at least never made such postsStern Smile
exactly...atleast we never demean or contradict our own usernameEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
See, I'm always loyal to my usernameLOL
hey sis dont forget we have to live up to the expectations Wink

Go to top