Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HayemeraSarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: naaza_deen

i totally agree...neither is barun saying anything against gul...

well i also believe barun  that he just wants to take a break to be with his family and he will be back when the story demands for him.

I AGREE
WE ARE HIS FANS NOT HIS FAMILY INSPITE OF THE FACT THAT WE LOVE HIM.
IT MAY BE REALLY SERIOUS REASONS.
I NVR BLAME GUL FOR BARUN, BUT I DO IT FOR AKSHAY AND DEEPALI
cocco thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jammy-

Buddy, he would never ever ever bad mouth the one who gave him his this hit break... He is a good person, you also know that. 
See, if one person says 'This is wrong" I would brush it off but if 100 people are saying the same thing there has to be some truth about it... 

The channel will only axe a show when the TRP's are low or when they have something better in store... 

When the shit hit the fan, SP's UK representative Rajan Singh tweeted how Barun was unhappy with the script and he wants a break till the storyline is set straight... This is official enough for most of us... Who ok's the script if not Gul and gang?  

If SP doesn't intervene at this moment, they know that this international fan base won't be here if they decide to go ahead with the script. You bring in a new guy for Khushi, and we are gone. The base, the backbone of the show is ARNAV AND KHUSHI. Neither can they replace Arnav nor khushi. 

We want answers from Gul because she had made tons of promises, it was allegedly her 'baby'. She is responsible for whatever happens to the show. 
Barun gave an interview during his leave for the shoot, to calm the fans down. He wasn't at fault then. He came forward because the fans were raging with anger... disappointment knew no bounds. 
What is different now? Tell me, if I accused you of something would you stand up and defend yourself or delete any medium you could reach us. 4lions shut down their IPK fanpage, they shut down their forum32... All I say is man up and face us...

We are the consumers and we demand answers. Its quite simple actually.

May be I never saw that tweet from Rajan Singh which said Sobti is unhappy with the script. Now also Barun said he is going on a long break just to calm down the fan, probably 4lions, IPk fan page ect r shut down coz of fans bashing posts. 
And just for curiosity I am asking/thinking, what if we think viceversa, that is Barun wanted to quit and he had told it 2 months back to the PH, and knowing that fans would create uproar they kept it undercover. I don't know somehow I feel Barun is leaving for better, he has something big which he doesn't want to reveal and therz no need of revealing also. PH and channel r just in chaos as to what would happen to the show without Barun. Whatever it is I just feel the poor guy has to get what he dreams. Our selfishness to see him on tv shouldn't trouble his career. 
cocco thumbnail

Originally posted by: kantamistry

I AGREE
WE ARE HIS FANS NOT HIS FAMILY INSPITE OF THE FACT THAT WE LOVE HIM.
IT MAY BE REALLY SERIOUS REASONS.
I NVR BLAME GUL FOR BARUN, BUT I DO IT FOR AKSHAY AND DEEPALI

I agree with you Gul can be blamed( not bashed) for not utilizing Akshay and Deepali becoz of her weak storyline.
borreg thumbnail

Originally posted by: cocco

I never bashed Barun and would never bash him or call him unprofessional, its his career and he is the one who makes the choice and he deserves the best.  As a fan I admire him and would continue to do it whether he plays Shravan, ASR or Suki(MAMR). But what does Gul has to do with him quitting, how can she be bashed, I really don't understand it. Pouring out frustration shouldn't be at this low level of bashing someone. Neither Barun nor Gul deserves bashings!

Dear ...u edited your post now about Barun...which was missing yesterday...

we have so many newbies coming now and all staying the Gul khan is great because she gave Mr Sobti 40-45 day...and we had so many barun bashing going on for so many days...please check the forum...u will get it

I have nothing against GUL...i donot want them to sabotage his career nor should they be hellbent on ruining his reputation...BAS. Period.

Frankly Gul and the entire team including SARUN had made IPKNND world famous...now they should not be pointing fingers at each other...πŸ˜ƒ
cocco thumbnail

Originally posted by: borreg

Dear ...u edited your post now about Barun...which was missing yesterday...

we have so many newbies coming now and all staying the Gul khan is great because she gave Mr Sobti 40-45 day...and we had so many barun bashing going on for so many days...please check the forum...u will get it

I have nothing against GUL...i donot want them to sabotage his career nor should they be hellbent on ruining his reputation...BAS. Period.

Frankly Gul and the entire team including SARUN had made IPKNND world famous...now they should not be pointing fingers at each other...πŸ˜ƒ

Because just today I realized that posting something rational and logical is equal to bashing Barun at present scenario of the forum πŸ˜Š thats why edited it todayπŸ˜‰ and btw I am a newbie but joined the forum before you :) 
Edited by cocco - 11 years ago