Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornThisWay thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Barun_Deewani

Yup, my username is Barun Deewani..i love him also..where I said that i hate him? i said before also, for proving that I am a loyal fan, i have to bash Gul Khan..atleast she is a woman..she is the one who gave our IPKKND..yup, she has many faults also..but still we should not insult her.

Supporting Gul means going against Barun, as simple as that.
That woman would obviously have to bear the brunt as she's not coming out clear!
By the way, we are NOT insulting her. Till now in this entire post you can't find a single comment by me which is in any way insulting towards anyone.
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i totally agree with you!!!but its all ipkknd's fault..sometimes they show such illogical tracks and the fans have also started thinking illogically ðŸ˜‰
well we are fans of barun..we can love him admire him..but cant decide for him..from the past 2 months there has been several news about barun quitting!!!if he has decided to take a leave then we just have to accept it without bashing anyone unnecessarily...
I_Dont_Know thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aditi_arshi

Gul is ruining Barun image...whts to say more???

I don't know about you..but i don't believe those who are saying they are aware what going on behind the scene...sorry.
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I don't know about you..but i don't believe those who are saying they are aware what going on behind the scene...sorry.

but sum things can b sensed..
Barun quitting for movies????thts what SP is saying to fans...
yesterday barun himself said dat HE IS NOT SIGNING ANY MOVIES...

thn how SP cn say like dat? MAMR promotions dont need Barun full 2-3 months
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
People don't get it!! They are only putting more pressure on Barun!! Let the boy have some peace for a while!! Is that so much to ask for?!

Shreya
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Guys the onething i have t tell u all is defending n bashing r two different things. I defended gul without bashing barun n i defended barun without bashing gul. Everyone has a personal life n they are free to live that according to their wish. This is just a show n i should only plead u all to not take it much seriously as it may affect ur health. Onething common in the forum is that no one wish the show to end in a worst way n everyone loves the show but the way of expressing their feelings r different. Common guys lets hope for the best.
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you. I am seriously sick and tired of all this ranting and bashing going on on IF. I am so sick of some of the fan's foul reactions that I am even ready to accept the new lead which I wasn't in favour of till yest. Please SP, put us out of this misery. Take a decision. End it, or take a risk with a new lead. I may be curious enough to know how it will turn out.
Cassiefinora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rechup

Guys the onething i have t tell u all is defending n bashing r two different things. I defended gul without bashing barun n i defended barun without bashing gul. Everyone has a personal life n they are free to live that according to their wish. This is just a show n i should only plead u all to not take it much seriously as it may affect ur health. Onething common in the forum is that no one wish the show to end in a worst way n everyone loves the show but the way of expressing their feelings r different. Common guys lets hope for the best.

True
The equation in the forum nowadays is

Defending Gul=bashing Barun
Defending Barun=bashing PH and Gul

Come on Guys..Telling Gul alone is not at fault does not mean that barun is at fault and vice versa..
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cocco

You mean the leads should be Akash-Payal not Arnav-Khushi in Barun's absence?? They both r quitting because of no much role to play, cv's don't know how to accomadate their role in the show. May be soon we will see both Akshay and Deepali in some other show, without a better option nobody quits. Why did Sanaya never spoke abt quitting? why did Mami, Nani, Madhumati, NK never spoke abt quitting?

well daljeet and gautam hegde have quit. mam, akshay and payal have quit. and now baurn... mor than half teh team has quit. Nk has got a lead role in another seral, so he too will quit. why si it that they cud not develop other tracks so that the leads dont get so exhaused? and also the RM set ha just one room which keeps chnaging to lounge, arshi oom, sheetal rrom, etc..., anjai room... wasting a lot of time getting things ready. so maypl spend whole dy on the sets without evn oe dialogue all week??? which other PH doe sthat?

-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Good to see that you are laughing..just remember  you were also a newbie..I love Barun..but proving my love i don't  wanna bash Gul. that's it..

thats kk dear every has right to say and right to follow what they believe in