India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Gul bashers, polish your logic!

cocco Groupbie
cocco
cocco

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Edited: I never bashed Barun and would never bash him or call him unprofessional, its his career and he is the one who makes the choice and he deserves the best.  As a fan I admire him and would continue to do it whether he plays Shravan, ASR or Suki(MAMR). But what does Gul has to do with him quitting, how can she be bashed, I really don't understand it. Pouring out frustration shouldn't be at this low level of bashing someone. Neither Barun nor Gul deserves bashings!
Well, I don't make posts usually, but a lot of illogical bashings have compelled me to make a post!
As a fan I too am disappointed by the news Barun quitting. But how on earth Gul is responsible for this?? Do u think anyone will strangle the chicken that lays golden eggs??
This show has given a lot of popularity to Gul and her team,thats why even when Daljeeth put down the paper they convinced her to get back, when Barun left for 40 days leave they took the risk of changing the track, because Gul knew and knows that the USP of this show is Barun and Sanaya. By the way what would she get from forcing Barun to quit? Its she and her production house who will loose everything if the show looses its charm, neither Barun nor Sanaya would loose anything, because they gained lot of popularity that if they walk out of the show they would get any show offer. A expeirenced producer like Gul knows this,  she will not take risk of making any actor to quit.
Barun may have his own reasons and he doesn't have to reveal it to us, we are his fans not his family that he can reveal all his personal things!
Barun himself said that work is taking toll on his health, we all know lately how weak n tired he looks. Morover he has to promote his upcoming movie which is slated to release in January.
Being a die hard fan is good but it doesn't mean that we loose all our logics and go crazy and just blame others without any evidence.
P.S: you can bash me all you want, I kinda like illogical bashingsTongue

Edited by cocco - 11 November 2012 at 8:34am

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

nirupamaktoggle45mustiannekrisha06ahttbarjulieariwalatellycrazyGayaniHArshiluvu27ngeljoreema2406awaheedswatsochokrinaadhira_khanArchana89Lucifer16Fairylights26Abyanfascinationoh.petite.onemayuri099peachpiesabz105Nims-HanalitaDecent6Chorinaaza_deenarnavandkhushi1Sana70ThithliDhostTeh_BatmanShas3Ash95..sur..leanne_1983-Nia-sanja_herebepatientiria_luvsLindorrechuprini_katShreeswathysree07-MissBoiiVamp-tiahaldercutelittleangel.GrangerMalfoy.Sultan_Of_Swing-MKB-ArshicsArshi.Sugi.IPKJoseph_A

kumkumsepyar Groupbie
kumkumsepyar
kumkumsepyar

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
i agreeSmile
sow2428 Senior Member
sow2428
sow2428

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Actors wanting to quit IPK has been going on for quite some time.First it was Daljeet and now Akshay and Deepali.And last but not the least Barun.If Barun is really going for promoting his movie, The it should be the best time to make use of Akshay and Deepali and continue the show.Then why are they too quitting ?

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

berry_pawsMaddyWaddyPyaaraarnavnomad.nesssabz105358674melfnszoharocksASRphankiborregBreeeezy.Screwtape.MrDarcyfanBerryBlush07

naaza_deen Goldie
naaza_deen
naaza_deen

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
i totally agree...neither is barun saying anything against gul...

well i also believe barun  that he just wants to take a break to be with his family and he will be back when the story demands for him.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

toggle45Pyaaraarnavsabz105borreg-Dreamer-

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
I hope some so called 'Informer' n their followers [Wink] understand this simple logic...Seriously,I loved to read their all new-new 'Spicy' reasons.

Here some members know more then artist or unit member...Wink LOL

Thanks to Mod...Embarrassed for taking their class.
Wink

Want to pass 1 message for those peoples...who knows 'everything'...LOL[even, more then Barun
]Wink

Grow up Guyz...!!Grow-up...LOL

Edited by Joseph_A - 10 November 2012 at 9:17am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

MaddyWaddycoccoGoDsLoVeArchana89coolbakes_JaladI_Dont_KnowSana70sabz105borregrini_katmandy15

cocco Groupbie
cocco
cocco

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sow2428

Actors wanting to quit IPK has been going on for quite some time.First it was Daljeet and now Akshay and Deepali.And last but not the least Barun.If Barun is really going for promoting his movie, The it should be the best time to make use of Akshay and Deepali and continue the show.Then why are they too quitting ?

You mean the leads should be Akash-Payal not Arnav-Khushi in Barun's absence?? They both r quitting because of no much role to play, cv's don't know how to accomadate their role in the show. May be soon we will see both Akshay and Deepali in some other show, without a better option nobody quits. Why did Sanaya never spoke abt quitting? why did Mami, Nani, Madhumati, NK never spoke abt quitting?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105Shas3rini_katJoseph_A

Shreeswathy IF-Rockerz
Shreeswathy
Shreeswathy

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
i agree with you.
rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Agree with u.I too can't understand the logic of Gul deliberately hampering storyline track.making Arnav as side character  with an intension of pulling off the show...I agree she has a new show that doesn't mean that she will pull off a popular show for the sake of it...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coccoArchana89sabz105Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Go to top