Thank you so much [= Glad to know that! 

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MentalExotica

Thanks for writing it all out.
I am never good with words.

You can control your life not someone else's, if someone wants to go and it hurts deal with it yourself.

Live life on your own terms, because it is YOURS.

Thank you Jen Smile
Aw thank you Menty jee! Couldnt have said it better [=
manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nonasi

Lovely post Jen! Smile

Totally agree with you. It's best to just accept what's going on and stop with the speculations and dimaagh kharaabing. Shaanti se baitho aur logically socho: not everything is in our control, but things happen for a reason and often for the best. 

It may be a bittersweet state of affairs, but just enjoy what you can at this point while getting back to living life to its fullest. 

Nosh! =D thanks hun!  Exactly, dimaag is kharaboing because you are doing this for yourself! Zindagi is thodi khatti, thodi meethi, and thodi kadvi. Shows come and go, but your friends and family and the real life is something that will always be constant in your life so hoping everyone cherishes that! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasi

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Aartzz--

Originally posted by -Jen-

Phurphur freaking rocks
thats it
and thanks for having some common sense
ew its you
and youre welcome. 

ew kameeni
BTW HAVE YOU SEEN THAT POST BY THIS AMAZING PERSON OR NUMEROUS PEOPLE CALLED GLYCODIN
IT'S SO FUNNY
EVERYONE SHOULD SEE IT ROFL

CPYS Raakhi sawant ki behen. I have seen that. Glycodin is hilarious and flawless
aartipartyy IF-Sizzlerz
aartipartyy
aartipartyy

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

Phurphur freaking rocks
thats it
and thanks for having some common sense
ew its you
and youre welcome. 

ew kameeni
BTW HAVE YOU SEEN THAT POST BY THIS AMAZING PERSON OR NUMEROUS PEOPLE CALLED GLYCODIN
IT'S SO FUNNY
EVERYONE SHOULD SEE IT ROFL

CPYS Raakhi sawant ki behen. I have seen that. Glycodin is hilarious and flawless

i'm the prettier behena -______- 
yea ikr
god i wish i was as amazing as glycodin  

farheen75 IF-Rockerz
farheen75
farheen75

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Excellent post... We have to accept that he is an actor and he will do whatever is best for his future like everybody else in this world... We can't force him to stay if he doesn't want to... He's got a chance to move up in his career and he wants to avail it what's wrong with that ... He is an adult and must have taken into account the pros and cons of his decision.

Totally agree with u on Viraf's issue... Poor guy he hasn't even started yet and getting bashed for no fault of his.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manjha

pellmelody Newbie
pellmelody
pellmelody

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
If Barun wants to leave, it's his decision. Pure and simple. He's going to do it for his sake and whatever reasons he has. As an actor, he may simply feel burned out doing this role, and simply tired of working on a daily drama. He wants to be a BW film star. That's his ultimate goal. So if he feels now is the time to go after that, that's his decision.

But you are, in a way, wrong when you say he doesn't work for his fans. Indirectly, he does. It's the fans & fan support that make or break the popularity of a TV show, a movie or an actor. SRK wouldn't be as big an actor as he is today without talent AND fans who love his work. So while someone else pays Barun, indirectly, so do the fans. Fans go see the movies, fans watch the shows and the advertising on the show that we see (and products we buy) pay for the show. Don't watch/like a show, that show ends, that actor is out of work again. AND it's been fan support that has saved many shows time and again. I've worked on a number of fan-related projects to save TV shows. Some have succeeded, some haven't.

I think not only are most fans unhappy about Barun leaving, but as much as that, they are unhappy that the dynamic of the show is being destroyed since Barun is leaving. Most fans would rather the show, at this point, be cancelled rather than continue on with SP and the PH attempting to attach Khushi to another man after setting up this beautiful relationship. It's a slap in the face. And quite frankly, I still do NOT understand why SP, knowing their actors are tired or becoming disgruntled, didn't put the show on hiatus for 2-4 months to allow EVERYONE...actors, CVs, etc...a chance to rest and/or work on other projects.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yongshinmanjha

.Euphoria. IF-Rockerz
.Euphoria.
.Euphoria.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
This.

All this.

This times 57842689.

I actually for once have nothing else to add except fab post Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasimanjha