Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A Sense of Reality (Page 4)

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Great post :) i agree with each and every one of your points except for the one reagrding Gul Khan. But that is because i belive the news regarding her is true.But beliveing that is a choice that one can take for oneself but yeah the posts nd all are unnecessary, I do hate her but i wont support sinking to a level to express that hatred.

Thank you! Well, I guess each to their own, but I saying things like "Gul should go die" is just so disturbing and inappropriate. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95rini_kat-happilyunknown

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jen-

Great post :) i agree with each and every one of your points except for the one reagrding Gul Khan. But that is because i belive the news regarding her is true.But beliveing that is a choice that one can take for oneself but yeah the posts nd all are unnecessary, I do hate her but i wont support sinking to a level to express that hatred.

Thank you! Well, I guess each to their own, but I saying things like "Gul should go die" is just so disturbing and inappropriate. 

Yeah. I guess its just the vented up frustration. But really the things that Gul have been blamed off..I mean jen if they are true then she is one hell of a lady. Dont you think?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manjha

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
A sensible post..!!!Clap
I am sad that my most favourite show is facing a terrible phase...
Then Barun's case..
There might be some situations in our life where we can't help but say 'I quit'..
He might be tired or unfit..it happens..!!!
He might be wanting some time with his family..
The guy must be feeling exhausted and might be missing a normal life..
Maybe he wants to try a hand in bollywood..nothing wrong with that.
Looking for a better option is a normal thing to do..!!
But the saddest thing is that his career decision affects so many people's idea of entertainment..!!

I think that is the difference between normal jobs and entertainment industry.!!

Fans really need to get a reality check..The ways in which Gul khan is bashed have crossed all the boundaries..!!!!It is a pathetic situation when your best creation causes you the most troubles in life.!!!!Not that the PH is 100% correct with their way of handling things..there were mistakes in the past...sloppy scripts,poor execution,over leniancy towards some actors... all were there..!!

They PH is probably inexperienced in handling this wide range of popularity and success..So must be Barun..He is humble and grounded from what I know him from his interviews..He just doesn't have an idea about his fan following..He was amazed when asked for an official announcement regarding his leave..The guy asked"Ok!!there must be an official announcement??"..For him,he did his job and when he was done with it,he decided to quit..So what???

Channel must be doing it's best to hold on to it's reputation..

It would be favourable if all the people related to this show  improve their PR skills..Not that they must..they can simply do their job with maximum sincerety and keep quiet..That is their choice..Success will follow them if their work is of good quality..

The show must go on...!!Just like Barun has the right to quit his job..other persons associated with the show has every right to continue doing their job..

If the team and the new guy impresses me with his work,I am gonna watch it..!!

Edited by Archana89 - 10 November 2012 at 10:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

reema2406manjharini_kat

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Archana89

A sensible post..!!!Clap
Then Barun's case..
There might be some situations in our life where we can't help but say 'I quit'..
But the saddest thing is that his career decision affects so many people's idea of entertainment..!!

I think that is the difference between normal jobs and entertainment industry.!!

Fans really need to get a reality check..The ways in which Gul khan is bashed have crossed all the boundaries..!!!!It is a pathetic situation when your best creation causes you the most troubles in life.!!!!Not that the PH is 100% correct with their way of handling things..there were mistakes in the past...sloppy scripts,poor execution,over leniancy towards some actors... all were there..!!

They PH is probably inexperienced in handling this wide range of popularity and success..So must be Barun..He is humble and grounded from what I know him from interviews..He just doesn't have an idea about his fan following..He was amazed when asked for an official announcement regarding his leave..The guy asked"Ok!!there must be an official announcement??"..For him,he did his job and when he was done with it,he decided to quit..So what???

It would be favourable if all the people related to this show  improve their PR skills..Not that they must..they can simply do their job with maximum sincerety and keep quite..That is their choice..Success will follow them if their job is of good quality..

The show must go on...!!Just like Barun has the right to quit his job..other persons associated with the show has every right to continue doing their job..

Agree with u completely... U just spoke  my mind...Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89reema2406

9424976 Senior Member

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Thank You!! Oh my gosh I cant agree anymore! U have managed to put every single issue/problem into one single post and it all makes sense! ( tumblr??)

manjharini_kat

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Jen-

Yeah. I guess its just the vented up frustration. But really the things that Gul have been blamed off..I mean jen if they are true then she is one hell of a lady. Dont you think?

Well, if Gul has really done that, then its a shame and just extremely sad. But IDK, I find it really really hard to believe she could do some of the things that people have said, like I cant find myself to believe things without solid proof [= 

Archana89rini_kat

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Archana89

A sensible post..!!!Clap
Then Barun's case..

They PH is probably inexperienced in handling this wide range of popularity and success..So must be Barun..He is humble and grounded from what I know him from his interviews..He just doesn't have an idea about his fan following..He was amazed when asked for an official announcement regarding his leave..The guy asked"Ok!!there must be an official announcement??"..For him,he did his job and when he was done with it,he decided to quit..So what???

It would be favourable if all the people related to this show  improve their PR skills..Not that they must..they can simply do their job with maximum sincerety and keep quiet..That is their choice..Success will follow them if their work is of good quality..

Thank you! Yeah, fans get way to carried away and feel like they own the actors but the truth is that the actors work for money and their family. Barun has always thanked everyone for the love, though I feel he'd oblivious to like half of the fan base. Yeah, everyone has a right to do whatever they want. The selfish fan in me would want the show to end with Arnav and Khushi, but this is a money making business and actors have the right to work and frankly the PH can keep the show on air for as long as they can. They arent obligated to us if you look at it in a practical sense. 

Archana89rini_kat

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 9424976

Thank You!! Oh my gosh I cant agree anymore! U have managed to put every single issue/problem into one single post and it all makes sense! ( tumblr??)

Aha thank you! & I didnt get what youre trying to say about tumblr but yes I am on tumblr =D 

Go to top