Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A Sense of Reality (Page 2)

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
a very well written post... Clap

it feels as if Tsunami has taken over the forum after the earthquake of  Barun's exit news...

I accept Barun's decision and hope makers end the story with the Barun & Sanaya as Arnav and Khushi together rather then ruining the sweet memories of the Fans...Confused

Edited by sayali_d23 - 10 November 2012 at 9:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manjharini_kat

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishasharma18

barun has all the rite to take his own decision and decide to leave or not. since he has submitted his papers 2 month before and yet they all continued to work together, that means they dont have any problem between co stars or even with the production house. starplus, gul and the whole team knows that fans are crazy about barun/ASR so they have already taken a decision beforehand to control the outburst of fans,. we are ignorant while they know what they have planned. no one is to be blamed in all that and fans who want to watch will wtach the show, and those who wish to quit will do so. starplus is a big channel and if ipkknd does not bring great in the next few month during baruns break, it will just announce it to go off air and take up a new show. its as easy as that. as for barun, i really think he is going now. so advice for the fans: enjoy ipkknd as much as it lasts...wish that the best happens according to you...but at the end its just ashow and im sure you have thousands of more important things than saving and fighting for ipkknd. dont get me wrong but even i love the show but we need to be practical in lyf.

Exactly my point! I wont say that Gul and the cast are the best of friends, I actually know nothing, no one knows anything except the people themselves or those who are present. We have to proof to judge if theyre on good or bad terms! We can only believe and know what is true on what we hear from the people themselves. I will be super sad too, to see Barun going but there are limits to being a fanatic. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nishasharma18Ash95rini_kat

RainbowSun IF-Stunnerz
RainbowSun
RainbowSun

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
saluting smiley 
hand clapping smiley.

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .._sonii_..

The Most Sensible and Decent Post After all this NONSENSE !! .. I SWEAR there is ONLY A FEW that aren't completely Hyped up about this rubbish ..

Seriously, we all need to get out of our little bubble ..
The same old post being repeated constantly .. Jheeze .. Enough already .. All these ' SOURCES' and 'CONSPIRACY Theories' ...

Enough is Enough .. Sometimes I wonder what world we live in .. This Much for a Show .. WHAT about the Real Life that people suffer in .. ! Sleepy

I'm Upset that he's leaving/or not ..or whatever the heck is happening and I will Miss the Most Beautiful Jodi on television .. But Things Happen for a Reason .. If Barun wants to go.. LET HIM .. WE all can see, he's not being his best ever since he came back ..I think to keep both happy ..he push himself too much .. to keep everyone happy .. But Now he must have realised or his family told him .. He needs a Break and to calm down ..

HEALTH comes First !! .. and I agree the Storyline hasn't been great and that the PH were Unprofessional on their part .. But We DON'T/NEVER KNOW the FULL STORY or REASONS.. They will always keep quiet about it .. because they Know it can Destroy Both Gul's and Baruns Reputation .. !!

I wish we would give it a break on the same old stories .. We are just going around in Circles .. !! *sigh*  Nazar lag gaye on this show, maybe Ekta's LOL .. :P LOL .. !! Broken Heart

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

You can't lose what you never had. You can't keep what's not yours. And you can't hold on to something that doesn't want to stay.

You always want to quit while you are ahead. You don't want to be like a fighter who stays too long in the ring until you're not performing at your best.

Clint Eastwood

Haha thank you! I was a bit apprihensive to write for the first time on this forum, though being on it for the past year and half. Ive seen a lot of nonsense on this forum, but this was like the ultimate shit hit the fan, and I felt the need to help clean it up LOL Yeah, like ive said, we cant judge them. We can only believe what they have said, and admist these rumors, everyones repuatition is going down the drain and for all we know these "sources" and jobless trolls sitting at home to play with all these fans cause theyre so freaking gullible! After yesterdays interview, I couldnt be more supportive of Barun's desicion of leaving. I would never risk my health and my family for anything. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95rini_kat

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Kya boloon aab? (Yes, I am repeating Arnav jee's dialogues, 'cause I miss him so much, already!)

You said everything Jen. Right now, all I want is a happy ending for my Arnav-Khushi. I don't know what went on off screen, and with so many different versions of the happenings circulating around, I am confused as to who to believe.

All I know is that I want to remember this show with a smile, think of it with fondness, and a happy ending is the least we deserve for sticking with this show through thick and thin.

Great post hun :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CyberOstrichRuxana91nonasiAsh95manjha

surenkal Goldie
surenkal
surenkal

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
good post. my point is even if he says on after this will we enjoy watching him knowing that he does not love ASR and does not identify with the  man like we do...

he wants to move on... so be it

Archana89manjharini_kat

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarlet2012

If BS wants to leave, he will leave anyway, it is his life. We also change jobs when we get better offers, the same goes with BS. So fans need to calm down and be careful in future not to be addicted to any show, watch shows for entertainment, but don't go up to the extent of addiction. I am also so much obsessed with this show, now I have to try to get de-addicted :).
Yeah, its not about addiction really, I mean its okay to really love a show and be a part of forums like we are, but you have to keep that addiction in control and make sure it doesnt take over your life [= Haha, dont worry, you'll get over it! Ive been addicted to like so many shows before and it seems so hard at first, but then you'll find another show or interest eventually...  
rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jen-

Originally posted by rini_kat

Agree with u.But sometimes it becomes hard to accept reality that too a very nonfavourable one.So we prefer to be either on dellusion world or denial mode and sometimes worst starting blaming games ... But it is better to accept truth sooner...

I know its really hard, and I mentioned that cause trust me, I have been waaay too involved in shows before, and its really hard to let go of it, and it will be, but things like the hate and death threats felt really unacceptable but trust me, the real world is much more important... 

I agree with u.badmouth, name calling can't be accepted..At the end of the day  its a show... I am just surprised to see so many Gul bashing posts and the accusitions r so funny  that I wondered i what world do these people live... Really...  Death threats is  extreme... I often wondered  even the biggest criminals face these type of accusitions... that she is facing for this mess

Archana89Ash95manjha

Go to top