Well put!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manjha

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Thank you Jen for this much needed post.

I have to confess that I barely comment on this forum, but Jen's post compelled me to do so. Yeah, I do comment on Tanu's post also (occasionally, when I've watched the episode), but you get what I mean.

I understand that Barun is leaving the show. Now whether he is leaving because of 4Lions, Star Plus, or because he wants to go holiday in Timbaktu, however depressing it may be, can we not let it take over our lives? This is a show. I don't know how many of you read the disclaimer that's at the beginning of every show. The show an/or characters hold no resemblance to any place/character in real life. Any coincidence/resemblance is a mere coincidence.

What I am trying to get at is the fact that IPKKND is a show. A show that told us the story of star crossed lovers, who were bound to fall in love despite all odds. And that's it. The star crossed lovers came across each other, hated each other, fell in love, got rid of the villain, and that's it. What more do you want to see? I personally believe that post Shyam's exit, there was absolutely nothing left in IPKKND, unless they show a couple of minor tracks where Anjali finds love and/or ArHi get a baby. That's about it.

Let the show run its course. If it has to end, let it end. Let us remember IPKKND as a wonderful show which touched our hearts, not a show that reduced us to banging our heads by the end of it. 

If Barun/Akshay/Deepali are leaving, let em do so. Whatever happens, is always for the best. Let us hope and pray that Barun gets better offers than IPKKND, and he is always successful and happy in whatever he does.

Dropping work, running to the offices of Star Plus/4Lions, stalking the sets is going to do nothing. Let the show end gracefully, and lets not limit the cast/crew/channel by our demands.

Hoping my words are not taken in the wrong way.

Thank you so much for the post Jen, ILY Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manjharini_kat

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshicritic

Excellent post, you have said it so well

Thank you [=

Originally posted by Kavyazz

Well said. We seem to have some serious boundary issues Tongue
This will pass and we will find something new to obsess over.

Haha yeah, people need to calm down a bit and stop taking it so seriously. Fandoms will come and go throughout life...

Originally posted by music1

Its just getting out of control.We love a story and the characters of the story.All stories end and new ones are born.There should be a full stop right there.All these unnecessary bashing..with no solid proofs...way out of control...its killing that beautiful dream that we cherished.

Yeah, I mean its totally justified to be okay with being upset over the story line and everything but when it comes to hating on the actors and people, its just sad. You can be mad but things like "go die" isnt acceptable in any way. 

Originally posted by sa123456789

Well put!
Thanks [= 

music1

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Aartzz--

Can I reply for real now?
Ok I will
The thing is people on here are totally cra. They believe if they beg and plea enough on I-F or tumblr their dearest 'hotwa' will come back to them and totally dump his life for AN INDIAN DRAMA. GROW THE HELL UP PEOPLE. not to be (but to be mean) but the world doesn't revolve around your wishes or what you think your favorite actor should be doing with his life. Honestly this is Gul's fault. She brought this on herself with all the shitty storylines and offscreen drama.
OH AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON VIRAF

"EW DAT GuY CAN'T BE 0Ur ArNAv. HEZZZ UGLY. VAT. WHOZ DIS MAN"

No ok. stop. All you people need to stop. You really think saying that shit about him is going to make any difference. Because if you do then you're mental. People need to understand the difference between an opinion and ALL OUT BASHING
Yes you like Barun better than Viraf. That's great. But people don't need to go spread their hatred of him all over the internet. It's wrong. And Viraf's a person too. Really don't half of you on this forum get worked up if someone bashes Barun or Sanaya? Well you're being hypocritical by bashing Viraf. He's a great guy and actor.
Give him a chance people.

I just believe that everyone just needs a minute to sizzle down and face the reality
Awesome post phurphur

Oh wow look at you talking sense and intelectual. The wifi tornado gods made pooja ki thaali smarter. Guls just messed this shit up so much and I agree shes f**ked up everything. But saying things like she made the actors cry and when people say she should go die,, yeah, I dont buy that. OMFG yo, Viraf is getting so much hate tho. Viraf is awesome okay, IDK why hes doing IPKKND tbh LOL, but he's amazing and you dont have to like the character or w.e. but hating the actor is NOT okay.  Thank you jaan. LOL im talking like aloo tikki now xD 
manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

Thank you Jen for this much needed post.

I have to confess that I barely comment on this forum, but Jen's post compelled me to do so. Yeah, I do comment on Tanu's post also (occasionally, when I've watched the episode), but you get what I mean.

I understand that Barun is leaving the show. Now whether he is leaving because of 4Lions, Star Plus, or because he wants to go holiday in Timbaktu, however depressing it may be, can we not let it take over our lives? This is a show. I don't know how many of you read the disclaimer that's at the beginning of every show. The show an/or characters hold no resemblance to any place/character in real life. Any coincidence/resemblance is a mere coincidence.

What I am trying to get at is the fact that IPKKND is a show. A show that told us the story of star crossed lovers, who were bound to fall in love despite all odds. And that's it. The star crossed lovers came across each other, hated each other, fell in love, got rid of the villain, and that's it. What more do you want to see? I personally believe that post Shyam's exit, there was absolutely nothing left in IPKKND, unless they show a couple of minor tracks where Anjali finds love and/or ArHi get a baby. That's about it.

Let the show run its course. If it has to end, let it end. Let us remember IPKKND as a wonderful show which touched our hearts, not a show that reduced us to banging our heads by the end of it. 

If Barun/Akshay/Deepali are leaving, let em do so. Whatever happens, is always for the best. Let us hope and pray that Barun gets better offers than IPKKND, and he is always successful and happy in whatever he does.

Dropping work, running to the offices of Star Plus/4Lions, stalking the sets is going to do nothing. Let the show end gracefully, and lets not limit the cast/crew/channel by our demands.

Hoping my words are not taken in the wrong way.

Thank you so much for the post Jen, ILY Heart

UGH i miss you so much bb. Creys, we never get to talk anymore. 
@Bold THIS. THIS. This is exactly what I am talking about. Its a show and people are taking this as if theyre going to be dying. Its a freaking show for the love of puppies. Barun can leave and do whatever he wants, and its your choice if you want to follow him on his future ventures, which I know I will defs do, but hes not compelling you to. Its your choice. Yeah, I have been saying for the longest time that the show needs to end, because theres nothing left, and I dont know why they dont just end it right now but this is a money making machine and as long as they can keep it on air, they will.  ILY too man. Thank you <3 

.Farzi.

aartipartyy IF-Sizzlerz
aartipartyy
aartipartyy

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jen-

Originally posted by --Aartzz--

Can I reply for real now?
Ok I will
The thing is people on here are totally cra. They believe if they beg and plea enough on I-F or tumblr their dearest 'hotwa' will come back to them and totally dump his life for AN INDIAN DRAMA. GROW THE HELL UP PEOPLE. not to be (but to be mean) but the world doesn't revolve around your wishes or what you think your favorite actor should be doing with his life. Honestly this is Gul's fault. She brought this on herself with all the shitty storylines and offscreen drama.
OH AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON VIRAF

"EW DAT GuY CAN'T BE 0Ur ArNAv. HEZZZ UGLY. VAT. WHOZ DIS MAN"

No ok. stop. All you people need to stop. You really think saying that shit about him is going to make any difference. Because if you do then you're mental. People need to understand the difference between an opinion and ALL OUT BASHING
Yes you like Barun better than Viraf. That's great. But people don't need to go spread their hatred of him all over the internet. It's wrong. And Viraf's a person too. Really don't half of you on this forum get worked up if someone bashes Barun or Sanaya? Well you're being hypocritical by bashing Viraf. He's a great guy and actor.
Give him a chance people.

I just believe that everyone just needs a minute to sizzle down and face the reality
Awesome post phurphur

Oh wow look at you talking sense and intelectual. The wifi tornado gods made pooja ki thaali smarter. Guls just messed this shit up so much and I agree shes f**ked up everything. But saying things like she made the actors cry and when people say she should go die,, yeah, I dont buy that. OMFG yo, Viraf is getting so much hate tho. Viraf is awesome okay, IDK why hes doing IPKKND tbh LOL, but he's amazing and you dont have to like the character or w.e. but hating the actor is NOT okay.  Thank you jaan. LOL im talking like aloo tikki now xD 

Wow thankzzz
UGH THAT SKYPE WAS HORRIBLE
MY SKYPE SUCKS
yes viraf rocks my socks 

WAIT DUDE
OHMG
WHATSAPP IS 99CENTS ON THE IPHONE
AJSIAHSUAHSA
I CAN'T GET IT. I DON'T HAVE MONEY 

can we just imessage
PLEASE
PLEASE
Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Exactly!

If you're upset hog up some chocolate or ice-cream and then move on.

The hate, the insane reactions are a little over the top.

But then again. Maybe ppl really do have that much free time on their hands that they spend on a fictional tv show. In that case who am I to judge? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

music1rini_kat

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SmileAway-

I agree to almost all points - I don't really care for this show that much anymore.

However I am gonna continue to hate on this PH and Gul for butchering up the show. I don't know the back story, I agree, but this PH has done an absolute shitty job at communicating with the fan base and keeping tensions, hysteria, whatever at a low - rather they have let it escalate and feed on itself letting people jump to baseless conclusions. So my conclusion is that they have butchered up this show, and I am gonna hate them for this.

And as a result, I will not watch any show of theirs.

However, I agree, teh petitions, protests, going absolutely hysterical over the news - is insane. And I am glad my exams stopped me from watching this show as I got over it and now I am not as attached.

Some people are - and well this PH catered for the "youth audience" which comes with hormonal kids. So now they gotta deal with their hormonal anger too :)

Well, I mean you can dislike Gul, but saying things like she should die, is what I think is just wrong because even though, she has disappointed fans, at the end of the day what matters to them is making money. I too have been not happy with the PR and creative team, but I wont say things like they should go die and all, if you know what I mean.  LOL @ hormonal anger. Yeah. people are wayy to carried away. They need to calm down. Its hard to calm down, but you gotta see the reality. 

rini_kat

Go to top