Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Excellent post... We have to accept that he is an actor and he will do whatever is best for his future like everybody else in this world... We can't force him to stay if he doesn't want to... He's got a chance to move up in his career and he wants to avail it what's wrong with that ... He is an adult and must have taken into account the pros and cons of his decision.

Totally agree with u on Viraf's issue... Poor guy he hasn't even started yet and getting bashed for no fault of his.
pellmelody thumbnail
If Barun wants to leave, it's his decision. Pure and simple. He's going to do it for his sake and whatever reasons he has. As an actor, he may simply feel burned out doing this role, and simply tired of working on a daily drama. He wants to be a BW film star. That's his ultimate goal. So if he feels now is the time to go after that, that's his decision.

But you are, in a way, wrong when you say he doesn't work for his fans. Indirectly, he does. It's the fans & fan support that make or break the popularity of a TV show, a movie or an actor. SRK wouldn't be as big an actor as he is today without talent AND fans who love his work. So while someone else pays Barun, indirectly, so do the fans. Fans go see the movies, fans watch the shows and the advertising on the show that we see (and products we buy) pay for the show. Don't watch/like a show, that show ends, that actor is out of work again. AND it's been fan support that has saved many shows time and again. I've worked on a number of fan-related projects to save TV shows. Some have succeeded, some haven't.

I think not only are most fans unhappy about Barun leaving, but as much as that, they are unhappy that the dynamic of the show is being destroyed since Barun is leaving. Most fans would rather the show, at this point, be cancelled rather than continue on with SP and the PH attempting to attach Khushi to another man after setting up this beautiful relationship. It's a slap in the face. And quite frankly, I still do NOT understand why SP, knowing their actors are tired or becoming disgruntled, didn't put the show on hiatus for 2-4 months to allow EVERYONE...actors, CVs, etc...a chance to rest and/or work on other projects.
.Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This.

All this.

This times 57842689.

I actually for once have nothing else to add except fab post 😊
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: farheen75

Excellent post... We have to accept that he is an actor and he will do whatever is best for his future like everybody else in this world... We can't force him to stay if he doesn't want to... He's got a chance to move up in his career and he wants to avail it what's wrong with that ... He is an adult and must have taken into account the pros and cons of his decision.

Totally agree with u on Viraf's issue... Poor guy he hasn't even started yet and getting bashed for no fault of his.

Yeup, Baruns a sensible man and he knows what he's doing so we just gotta acept the reality and let him go [= Ugh, I personally love Viraf's work, like I find him super awesome and he hasnt even confirmed being on this show so I dont get the hate.  But thank you! 
manjha thumbnail
Originally posted by: pellmelody

If Barun wants to leave, it's his decision. Pure and simple. He's going to do it for his sake and whatever reasons he has. As an actor, he may simply feel burned out doing this role, and simply tired of working on a daily drama. He wants to be a BW film star. That's his ultimate goal. So if he feels now is the time to go after that, that's his decision.

But you are, in a way, wrong when you say he doesn't work for his fans. Indirectly, he does. It's the fans & fan support that make or break the popularity of a TV show, a movie or an actor. SRK wouldn't be as big an actor as he is today without talent AND fans who love his work. So while someone else pays Barun, indirectly, so do the fans. Fans go see the movies, fans watch the shows and the advertising on the show that we see (and products we buy) pay for the show. Don't watch/like a show, that show ends, that actor is out of work again. AND it's been fan support that has saved many shows time and again. I've worked on a number of fan-related projects to save TV shows. Some have succeeded, some haven't.

I think not only are most fans unhappy about Barun leaving, but as much as that, they are unhappy that the dynamic of the show is being destroyed since Barun is leaving. Most fans would rather the show, at this point, be cancelled rather than continue on with SP and the PH attempting to attach Khushi to another man after setting up this beautiful relationship. It's a slap in the face. And quite frankly, I still do NOT understand why SP, knowing their actors are tired or becoming disgruntled, didn't put the show on hiatus for 2-4 months to allow EVERYONE...actors, CVs, etc...a chance to rest and/or work on other projects.

Ahh thanks for the reply! What I meant saying he doesnt work for his fans, is that at the end of the day his purpose of working is to earn money! He does definitely want to satisfy his fans and we are the ones who determine the sucess of whatever he is doing, but my point was, that he doesnt live for his fans. He does the show if he thinks its good. He isnt obliged to work for his fans, its your choice how much time you want to dedicate to being his fan and you really cant expect anything back. Its his life and ultimately he has the right to live it the way he wants and for himself. Fans have brought him up for sure and made him what he is, but that is because he has worked so hard and people have chose to like him. They havent been force so my ultimate point was that he isnt obliged to take whatever step he wants in his life and careers to satisfy his fans. 

Yeah, I agree on the fact that theyre bringing a new guy for Khushi is bad idea. I do not get it, but nothing is confirmed and at the end of the day, the show is a money making machine, and more than satisfying the fans, the actors and creators are bothered about getting their pay cheques which I dont think is wrong at all, cause they dont put in so many hours of working for nothing. We can only hope that they are nice enough and sensible enough to make the show end with a good taste in our mouth. Also, the break you are talking about would have been ideal for the show, but sadly that concept hasnt really come out in indian tv. 
manjha thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Euphoria.

This.

All this.

This times 57842689.

I actually for once have nothing else to add except fab post 😊

Aha thank you so much [= 
Arshics thumbnail
Excellent post, you have said it so well
GhalibIsDead thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well said. We seem to have some serious boundary issues 😛
This will pass and we will find something new to obsess over.

music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its just getting out of control.We love a story and the characters of the story.All stories end and new ones are born.There should be a full stop right there.All these unnecessary bashing..with no solid proofs...way out of control...its killing that beautiful dream that we cherished.
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Jen-

Ahh thanks for the reply! What I meant saying he doesnt work for his fans, is that at the end of the day his purpose of working is to earn money! He does definitely want to satisfy his fans and we are the ones who determine the sucess of whatever he is doing, but my point was, that he doesnt live for his fans. He does the show if he thinks its good. He isnt obliged to work for his fans, its your choice how much time you want to dedicate to being his fan and you really cant expect anything back. Its his life and ultimately he has the right to live it the way he wants and for himself. Fans have brought him up for sure and made him what he is, but that is because he has worked so hard and people have chose to like him. They havent been force so my ultimate point was that he isnt obliged to take whatever step he wants in his life and careers to satisfy his fans. 

Yeah, I agree on the fact that theyre bringing a new guy for Khushi is bad idea. I do not get it, but nothing is confirmed and at the end of the day, the show is a money making machine, and more than satisfying the fans, the actors and creators are bothered about getting their pay cheques which I dont think is wrong at all, cause they dont put in so many hours of working for nothing. We can only hope that they are nice enough and sensible enough to make the show end with a good taste in our mouth. Also, the break you are talking about would have been ideal for the show, but sadly that concept hasnt really come out in indian tv. 

Excellent agree with u... Shows run on money not on any emotions...Its we got attached to this show emotionally .but everyone doing his/her job in their places...So with the male lead's leave it is very illogical to pull off the show... as much as we want... as the show revolve around other persons too...