Posted: 11 years ago
Phurphur freaking rocks
thats it
and thanks for having some common sense
coolnisha_fun87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Jen-

Its just that people are taking these things too seriously! Yeah, posts get lost easily in the midsts of all these petitions and strikes and calls and what not! Thank you! 

😊
IPK is my 1st show(followed so passionately) and I think the last one too(its so difficult to cope up with this type of addiction).
Hope everything calms down soon.If thought logically situation is obvious and fair.But its we the viewers making things terrible.

manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I think the problem with this show is we were so emotionally attached to the characters! We wanted ARSHI together at any cost!

I think people are more upset with the idea of Arnav leaving, and Khushi ending up with another man, IF in fact, this is how the story will eventually end! No one minds if in the end had star crossed DO get together before the final curtain!

When people have loved a couple and a story this much this is bound to happen! I wish they had used these last 2 months to tie up loose ends and end the show on a high! But if for business reasons they want to carry on... Well that is up to them!

I am not against Barun wanting time off, but I did not want to see this epic love story to end in a sad and tragic way or in a rut with the leads splitting! It is an insult to the love story they sold us!

They need to remember what the product is! What they sold the audience! They can't expect the audience to not feel cheated in a situation like this! That is why I wrote to SP an said we want an ending with Arnav and Khushi! NOT with either of them dead of with other people!

I think that is a fair request!

Yeah, the ideal way to end it would be with Arnav Khushi, atleast thats what I really want but its a money making machine, and IDK if they would want to end it if some of the actors are still okay with the show running like this. We cant really make them do anything but just hope for the best
manjha thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

I thank all the gods above that I had to submit my final year thesis these 2 weeks and I quit the forum early this week.
And I learned of this news on the day before my final presentation by mistake, cz my best friend warned me to keep my nose out of IF as I had been doing for about 5 days till then. cz the last time this came us i wept, and ya, wept not cried for a good 15 minutes or so and was depressed for days on end. So she read the news and kept it away from me and only asked not to read anything till I gave the presentation. But for some reason when I learned of it the usual devastation was a little less...I was simply disappointed...

But this time realizing that the snowballing effect this forum usually has on me and my emotions, well I simply am sticking out of everything.

I still have my final thesis documents to submit and I honestly can't afford to fall apart as I did the last time around when I learned of it cz this is the most important thing left in my academic life and I don't want to mess up..

I just peaked in to the forum to run off before I read a little too much and got sucked in to the vortex of it, but seeing this topic I simply couldn't help but reply..

I don't know exactly what is being done, simply know the touch and go things...
And i would be so ecstatic and grateful if things are salvaged..but for now am staying out..
Somehow god saved me by making me stay out of the whole thing when it was blown up and was discussed to death..
And until another 5-6 days am gonna stick to this resolution of mine and stay sane!!touchwood!
University, studies for a change seems more important to me..

So any1 the only advice I can give is, it is hard, but try to do something other than discussing it on IF..
Somehow it helps...to keep sane...am telling specially to the ones who have exams, etc..

Awww well I hope all your exams and projects go well! Dont let these things stress you out because education is so much more important and help you in the long run. The show is just a source of entertainment and no matter how attached you are, things like education will be the foundation to your life so dont stress about a show (: 
manjha thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Aartzz--

Phurphur freaking rocks
thats it
and thanks for having some common sense

ew its you
and youre welcome. 
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jen - is that you?  Besides agreeing with a lot of what you said, I can't get over you out making  post.

I'll be back after I get over that fact.
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Jen-

Haha thank you! I was a bit apprihensive to write for the first time on this forum, though being on it for the past year and half. Ive seen a lot of nonsense on this forum, but this was like the ultimate shit hit the fan, and I felt the need to help clean it up 😆 Yeah, like ive said, we cant judge them. We can only believe what they have said, and admist these rumors, everyones repuatition is going down the drain and for all we know these "sources" and jobless trolls sitting at home to play with all these fans cause theyre so freaking gullible! After yesterdays interview, I couldnt be more supportive of Barun's desicion of leaving. I would never risk my health and my family for anything. 

NOO,  I'm grateful that you wrote this post .. I was getting annoyed with the same old track record .. that kept repeating the same old stuff .. ! :/ .. BUT YOU GOTTA LOVE THE NONSENSE people write .. It makes me Laugh .. at their lack of knowledge and common sense .. :P .. 
Exactly .. If we are Writing UNRELIABLE RUBBISH .. don't you think media people will pick up on what we write and make an article about it .. ! Us 'fans' that know nothing are making the matters worse ..oh gullible people that believe everything .. *sigh* .. We need to CHILL .. 😆.. 
100% agree, he needs to rest .. It looks like he has lost soo much weight and looks disinterested and tired .. Poor man .. ! Why can't we let him go, peacefully .. I wouldn't be surprised if he's looking at how the fans are reacting ! He might end up getting stressed .. ! 

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: momma1128

Jen - is that you?  Besides agreeing with a lot of what you said, I can't get over you out making  post.

I'll be back after I get over that fact.

I know. Jen being all serious & sensible, I was zonked myself. Kaise din aa gaye hai. 😆
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: laddoo598

I know. Jen being all serious & sensible, I was zonked myself. Kaise din aa gaye hai. 😆

Tanu, my eyes are bugging out.  She wrote a post and a long post.
Hayyye, which side did the sun rise today?
_BacknForth_ thumbnail
The most sensible post I've read on IF in the past three-four days! 👏
I second you.