Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
@anna 
they love to sp0il our mood 
I have faith in sam ... even he wont give in for an accidental wedding 
it is Sid and Chipkoo for sure ... just to misguide Kunal 
another round of sad and crying scene will follow... apni diwali to gayi 
may be then they shw the real culprit who forced sid to do  that 

Karwachauth then will sure come ... with some Embarrassed moments 
and then till there diwali reunion will happen ...(Parichay calender says it is around mid dec)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shreya7898eshi.nl

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

Ok, this is how I see the sinal marriage..

Kunal will ran up the Mandap and pull the priest byhis ponytail and give him one slap to stop the mantras and pour water on the prayers fire work. He will kick all the platters at the mandap.One of the pot will hit the priest and he will be lying on the floor unconscious. Saved ,no chanting of Mantras for marriage to go on.
And then he will pull Abahy by his -collar and he swings his right arm and when his just about to slap Abhay, Siddhi will scream
- Take it easy Kunal - we just had a bet to see if you will slap all of us or not. Ok,...we get it now...we get the whole pic. We have seen enough.
And Abhay will say - Gee Kunal - Oh Man - for a minute there I thought you were going to hit me with the fruit silver platter like you did Rohit at the temple which Siddhi told me. That's why I am wearing the extra cushion turban so in case if you had hit me, there would not have been any serious damage.Relax man, this is your marriage, not mine. Whoa...you scared the living daylights out of me.!
But Kunal we did not expect you to hit the priest...the marriage is for you man!
And Kunal will say: Holy Cow, now you tell me. ...uou could have said just now!
Siddhi and Abhay : But Kunal you did all this within a gap of five minutes. We had hardly had time to even call your name! So, who is going to marry us now>
" I will do it - say a voice and all turned to see at the door...its none other than D. Thakral.
" You!!!! all three cried...including some of the guests and the priest who was slowly coming to wake now...with the birds chiming around his head " who let the dogs out"
" Yes, yes, pls hurry before that lunatic daughter of mine gallops here...I know a bit about this stuff...the mantras - I took some lessons , incase my career does not work out, this could be an alernative career"
Quickly with now the half conscious priest, the remarriage of SINAL takes place.
Kunal finally asks Thakral : Why Thakral, Why did you do this for me. I cannot believe what you just did" . Its good but still I am in cloud nine.
Thakral: Simple Kunal. At the rate, Richa is drinking, I am worried she will go and finish up my entire wine collection , including those vintage ones I have in the cellar. Its damn costly and I cannot afford it go to waste. I had already strike a deal to sell those wines at a price, you dont even know how to say it...the number.
With your marriage, I just want to tell its over and ask her to get on with her life.
Siddhi intervened : But sir, you know your daughter - she wont give up easily.
D thakral : Dont worry, I have dressed in a straight Jacket and she is already in the van to the Mental asylum. She wont bother you guys anymore. Just do me a favour will you. ?
SINAL asked what?
D thakral - just both of you always stay united and communicate a lot. Dont keep falling for my daughter's lies. Sometimes I cannot believe after what she did, youguys keep falling for it every time...I mean, she accused you of false rape,kidnappedand shot your wife and tried to run her over by her car and you still belive her...serioously you two need your head examined but I really hope by now you would have learnt your lesson!
God bless and good luck!
My version...

Edited by Silambu - 10 November 2012 at 6:22pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Shreya7898keerthi93rima31vipraja26Shehnaz.Ksan_bsp020MalarkodiKarthiN90-Hima-Rajashjay_bpmHitchHiker_Mages

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
@ Silambu - ur post is just too funny
ROFL
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
you still have hopes and positive vibes after watching the crap promo...lets hope for the best...honestly i have no hopes at all...as this track is complete copy of kasturi...and a little of kahiin to hoga...and when kasturi aired...the same promo was shown...like what they have shown for SiNal-abhay now...so i am not keeping high hopes at all...as i have gone through the pain seeing robbie crying...can't tolerate to watch kunal crying...enough is enough...monday and tuesday will be the dateline for parichay and SiNal...whether i want to continure watching or not...

seriously the cvs are mad...getting a mother of 2 kids with her husband being alive...safe and sound...married to another man...how disgusting...
Malarkodi IF-Dazzler
Malarkodi
Malarkodi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
@Silambu - the Most funniest VersionROFL cant just stop laughing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KarthiN90

Shreya7898 Groupbie
Shreya7898
Shreya7898

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
before throwing eggs n tomatoes every one will faint ny dear n wish ur thinking comes true
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
eshi...i hope and pray what you say come true...seriously i have loose hope yaar,,,,,now the time is too close and i am getting scared and feared for all the wrong reasons
awesumsonia IF-Sizzlerz
awesumsonia
awesumsonia

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
eshi...even i was thinking abt d same
u knw- seema told KC to bring back his dulhan...aur kya pata...kunu wud eevn get married to sidhi happily...and he myt bring his dulhan back homeWink

Go to top