Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

sinal marriage (Page 2)

_sinal_ Goldie
_sinal_
_sinal_

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deep.m

i m also in the line. But seriously eshi i think that all is happining for that buddhi sulekha jaise hi siddhi ghar se jane wali hogi use heart attack aa gaya hoga and then mere akiri iccha wala drama and all but have my believes on kc lets see what is going to happen.
spot onClapi too was thinking da same..mrs diwan have definately blaikmailed siddhi emotionally by her nautanki.Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nl

rima31 Senior Member
rima31
rima31

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
A nicer way looking at it eshi BUTTT...

what if ... The marriage crap is to misguide Kunal so that he hate Siddhi again Angry its a fake marriage MU that ll take lil more time to resolve may be a month till the TRP Cat is out of the Bag 

Or else ...

They actually wont show that the bride is Siddhi ...like in promo .. kunal assume Abhay getting married to Siddhi and Kunal start shouting ... Abhay show some attitude and later accept his fault of marring his wife ... now Abhay wants KUnal to do the phera formality again ... which Kunal accept without watching the bride's face ... after all high pitch music and effects ...
the bride reveal his face (the way it happened  in kattranLOL) OMG ... Witchaaa...
now this scenario is most convincing ... what Ritcha said in friday episode .. i ll come along Siddhi , CVs decade old wish of Remarrying Kunal and ... thats too without any bewakoofi from KUnal side...and Abhay's negative side will be open or he may act good and say ... ab to Kunal witch ka official hubby ... chopra house me jagah nahi hai ... Siddhi ab mujhse shaadi ker loEmbarrassedWink

Now bring it on ... ande , timatar, broom or comments LOL

eshi.nl

eshi.nl IF-Rockerz
eshi.nl
eshi.nl

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinan_sinal

Eshi i want kunal to stop d marriage n beat abhay badly yaar kuch dishum dishum chahiye then as u said sinal remarriage n returning wit siddhi n AD home happily n celebrating diwali together happily wit siddhi n both anand

Yaar Sindhu... LOL i started it...on sonia's thread...that we may see some dishum... Dishum LOL LOL now everyone wanna see kunal in dabaang avtaar LOL LOL
I like it...too whatever may the situation ...don't wanna see abhay sitting in mandap with Siddhi Angry Angry
-apoorvas Goldie
-apoorvas
-apoorvas

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Arey eshi..
I want chakram to do Bhangra in sinal wedding
And want chamki mata divan house ki divaar se sir podke mar jaye.. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nlHitchHiker_

eshi.nl IF-Rockerz
eshi.nl
eshi.nl

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Rima that z is what iam saying(commented on some threads)...how much dramatic scenes they r adding they always give negative promos...sindoor promo,accident promo,dussera promo, Angry Angry
It's just irritating to b fooled by them everytime Ouch ...they always make fun of our emotions... Angry Angry
Spoil our weekends...they r playing cheap tricks... Angry Angry

But guys...if at all the marriage happens...force/fake/whatever may b the reason...i can't digest this crap...wil quit definitely ...iam watching this show for sinal...if they spoil their image...i wil just say good bye Ouch
But iam going to watch til Tuesday...n then wil decide whether to continue r not Wink

rima31

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Yaar I will do bhangda... and will throw a party to all the IF members if really that happens...l promise...

eshi.nlRajash

rima31 Senior Member
rima31
rima31

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshi.nl

Rima that z is what iam saying(commented on some threads)...how much dramatic scenes they r adding they always give negative promos...sindoor promo,accident promo,dussera promo, Angry Angry
It's just irritating to b fooled by them everytime Ouch ...they always make fun of our emotions... Angry Angry
Spoil our weekends...they r playing cheap tricks... Angry Angry

But guys...if at all the marriage happens...force/fake/whatever may b the reason...i can't digest this crap...wil quit definitely ...iam watching this show for sinal...if they spoil their image...i wil just say good bye Ouch
But iam going to watch til Tuesday...n then wil decide whether to continue r not Wink

Eshi me too ...
just dont want any nonsense here in the show ... Kunal accidently of sid forcefully marring to the Psychos .. is what make us all hate the show ... donno what they will get 
cant they understand negative promos means no success in TRps ...
i just wish ... Sinal unite i the truest possible way ... with out any CHipak from the past ...
Hate u Cvs ... i ll became a BP patient

lovergirlalinaeshi.nl

0309anna Senior Member
0309anna
0309anna

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
eshi sinal marriage is possible but under the given circumstances how will it be led is difficult to guess...richa is out there knowing everything about them...kunal accidental marriage wont make sense as it will then take fresh round of MU clearing and richa bhagao abhiyaan...thats why I think its abhay-richa plan...and as u would have noticed that Siddhi along with AD have not been shown for last 2 episodes...it may be something related to anand only...

and one thing I noticed from promo that siddhi looked in that scene just like she looked during her wedding with kunal(if u look carefully she looks just like she looked in her marriage in october 2011)...so I guess may be in actual episode they may not show her there wid abhay and its just for promo they have shot it...

but in that case, where is siddhi then ...why will they show abhay's marriage unnecessarily...definitely there is some twist...how can they show sinal remarriage right in mon/tue episode is hard todigest/imagine..though diwali falls on tuesday!!

eshi.nl

Go to top