Punar Vivah

:: AarYan Express #12 : Uska Hi Banana :: (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Aww, we are certainly happy that everyone is eagerly waiting for itBig smile</font>
ya we eagerly wait for this News Letter. if i say the truth, i saw many NL which i tried bt i get lost interest bt AarYan Express is the best among all. and specially presentation is outstanding. Hats Off to you and whole team.this NL is one of the finest&cleanest&Fair   activity in this forum n IF

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":: AarYan Express #12 : Uska Hi Banana :: (Page 6)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pearl_27

IF-Dazzler

Pearl_27

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

^^ Hey there, we had taken a break last week due to many on Diwali break. We would resume back this week Smile

Thanks for the info. Visha,I was wondering about the NL too,eagerly waiting for the next one.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD---Iqra--

psaniya

IF-Dazzler

psaniya

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Where is summary of last week? Have I missed it?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psaniya

Where is summary of last week? Have I missed it?

No... The Newsletter took a break last week... and so this week's newsletter will contain summaries of both last week and this week... Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.