Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: The Tempest, chapter 11 - Epilogue, p 32 (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 33

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Thanks for the likes and the comments.

The next chapter follows.

Chapter 9

Three days went by. How the days flew by? It was anyone's guess.

Gopi was given tons of chores to do over this period by her mami, something that she was used to. All the spring cleaning and cooking of all meals became her responsibility. This included washing the curtains, windows, fittings and more.

No amount of time was sufficient. She would be up very early to start but will be busy with the cleaning till late in the night. This left Gopi physically drained and sore, leaving her looking pale. Her back hurt, arms and legs ached and she sensed her breasts growing somewhat tender.

Strangely though, she was filled with energy. It is this energy that kept her going. This had to be sourced from her imagination of the loving moments she had with her Ahemji.

By Wednesday she had woken up much earlier than her usual time as she felt woozy. Her tummy was fluttering as though a thousand butterflies were in flight and needing more space, making her race to the bathroom to relieve her nausea, but it came in waves. She put it down to the chores and more so of something she had eaten, yet at the back of her mind she knew what the real reason was.

With her mami out shopping in the morning, Rashi watched Gopi suffer with her unsettled stomach. She urged her to visit their doctor.

"Gopi, you need to visit Dr Sharma. You are not looking good at all," reprimanded Rashi.

"Rashiben, it has to be something I have eaten that is not agreeing with me. I will soon be fine. Also, I still have lots of work to do today," reassured Gopi.

"Leave the work Gopi. I will talk to mummy. In two days time is your mehendi. You have to make sure that you are well by then. No one would like to see a sick bride, will they?" insisted Rashi.

"Ok, Rashiben. I will get myself checked up," Gopi complied, thinking that this will help her in her plan.

"Gopi be here before nine o'clock because jiju will be here to take you shopping," reminded Rashi.

"Oh yes, of course," affirmed Gopi, heading into her room to get herself ready to go.

Ahem arrived promptly at nine as promised. Rashi describe Gopi's condition and he asked for the address of their doctor.

Upon getting the details Ahem dashed off in double quick time. He sensed what it could be. He needed to check up on Gopi and reassure her.

Ahem arrived at the surgery anticipating on seeing Gopi there. He enquired at reception for Dr Sharma who checked her and asked to talk with her urgently. As the doctor was between patients Ahem was permitted for a short time.

He entered the room and introduced himself, sitting at the available seat.

"Mr Modi, what do you want to talk to me about?" asked Dr Sharma.

"I am going to be marrying Gopi this Saturday and she has come for a check up this morning. I would like to know if she is ok?" stated Ahem.

"I know Gopi from the time she was five. She is a strong girl. She will be fine," replied the doctor cryptically.

"What do you mean 'she will be fine'? asked Ahem growing frantic in his voice and moving forward in his seat.

"She did not want me to tell you this but morally it is the right thing to do..."

"What are you saying doctor. Please don't let me play second guesses here," interrupted Ahem with some contained force.

"She is pregnant. She claims it is yours but she knows that you do not love her," confirmed the doctor.

"I do love her doctor," blurted out Ahem painfully, standing up to leave and continued, "I need to find her. Where is she now?"

"She left about half an hour ago."

"Thank you Dr Sharma. Oh, can you please not tell her mami this," said Ahem, with the doctor nodding in response as he walked to the door.

Ahem sat in his car holding the steering wheel and recalling the words that the doctor said.

She is pregnant. She claims it is yours but she knows that you do not love her.

"Dammit Ahem!!!" he yelled out to himself hitting the steering wheel, "Your words have returned to haunt you from that night of the engagement!"

He paused, held his breath and heaved a groan of despair, running both his hands roughly through his hair.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid Ahem!!" he stated loudly gripping the wheel with all his might turning his knuckles white, "couldn't you see what you were doing?"

Ahem cursed himself. He thought back to their time at the country estate. Did she not feel his love for her?

Slowly his lips curled upwards; as his eyes began to sparkle when he recollected the doctor's first sentence ... Gopi is pregnant.

"She is having our baby, OUR baby, it is" exclaimed Ahem happily.

Just that thought brought a joyous chorus singing in his heart. He had to find her. He had to search for her. He was scared spitless of losing her. He paused as his breathing became more erratically.

"Where would she be? I have just left her home and got here there is no way she would have returned so soon. She is out there somewhere feeling miserable. All because of your idiotic self!" exclaimed Ahem with his voice changing from concern to shouting.

He cast his mind back to their time sitting in the tree house with him telling her of that being his place for seeking solace. He recollected her telling him something similar. A place that motivates her..., he thoughtfully recalled her saying.

"Westminster Bridge!" he articulated to himself, "this is it. It is a long shot but I have to try."

He started the car and drove frantically across the city. Cars, buses, taxis and pedestrians, all competing their way through the London maze.

As he reached the vicinity of Westminster Bridge he looked for parking in the back streets near the hospital opposite County Hall.

He stepped out into the mizzly weather and headed towards the bridge, a view that looked much like a painting by Turner. The area was crowded with tourists regardless of the treacherous weather. They were taking in the amazing sights London had to offer in one place: Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, the London Eye, the Southbank, the Thames River, London Aquarium, river boats, and lots more. He bypassed souvenir sellers, roasted chestnut vendors and the like on the bridge but Gopi was nowhere to be seen.

He stopped and looked around. She had to be here, he convinced himself. There is so much activity around with people walking by, cars and buses travelling across, boats on the river, the Ferris wheel, the buildings and the flowing river.

That's it! he exclaimed to himself. It is the river!

He looked at the wall of the bridge of one side of anyone looking over at the river. No there wasn't anyone on his side that lead up to Big Ben. What about the other side? he asked himself.

He crossed the road dodging the traffic and began walking long. As he approached the midpoint his eyes fell onto a familiar figure.

She was wearing black pants with an olive jacket and a maroon scarf. Found her, a relieved Ahem sighed as he walked up to her.

It had to be her. He was in love with Gopi, irrefutably and irrevocably and he had to let her know.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sidra34nikki0405_Devna_Sunnyahemkafa-nilani--Archana-coolhi1988delsidoc4everamalazizHetpNazimKiDewaniNazmaJmitzi11DeepzpadukoneJustlikethat1chavvi16

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: The Tempest, chapter 11 - Epilogue, p 32 (Page 27)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Fabulous part swathi Clap
this part revels Urmila's true nature in the story always want Gopi to sufferCry
on the other side Gopi became happy because of new development in her body,Star but she strongly believe that Ahem loved some one was wonderful
here Ahem knows the truth what i felt is instead of saying his love for Gopi to doctor at once in farm house he had said means thins would be different.
its better that doctor informed about Gopi's condition, Hope he ill find Gopi soon
waiting for next Saturday

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-nilani--Archana-swasthi

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
fantastic update swasthi.. Clap

urmi always threw all household chores to gopi..or poor gopi suffer.. Disapprove omg gopi is pregnant just after one day Shocked poor girl still beleive that Ahem wont love her.. Im glad n happy Ahem loves is ture n happily he accept gopi pregnancy or his child..Embarrassed hope soon Ahem reached towards his gopi n tells her abt his ture feeling n love for her... Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-nilani--Archana-doc4everswasthi

-nilani-

Goldie

-nilani-

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Superb Part SwastiWink
Hopefully will Have confession on next ChapterWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthi

amalaziz

IF-Dazzler

amalaziz

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
mindblowing !
Excellent part... loved it ...
waiting 4 the next part !

swasthi

nikki0405

Groupbie

nikki0405

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
loved it... 

swasthi

doc4ever

IF-Dazzler

doc4ever

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Finally got around to catching up with this!! Big smile  Such a treat to read and beautifully written!! Star Clap
Thanx Swasthi..looking forward to reading more and more!! Embarrassed

swasthi

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
So he finally told that aloud.. He loves herBig smile It was to the doctor but yetWink 
Superb update SwasthiClap I knew this was coming.. Ahem is finally seeing the consequences of just letting his feelings show without talkingSmile Hopefully the girl on the bridge is Gopi.. But will she be convinced? Or will she think he is making up the story as he knows she is pregnant.. 
I can see her mind work like that.. Ahem is going to find it hard to convince her otherwise. Superb plot Swathi. It is awesomeStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4everswasthi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top