No Muvi Offers..Its A Tactis Of SP

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys Barun himself said thr r no muvi offers.So,dnt u believe him.Dese SP ppl r lyin to us so dat we dnt call dem n irritate dem.So,keep callin n mailin dem till official confirmation.
yes, dere r no movie offers

but v shud not losed hope n pressurize dem!
i knew that already!
he himself told that there are no movie offers!
Agree.. Its all politics by SP., keep spamming guys
How come these SP people know that Barun has 3 movie offers in hand when he himself didn't know? Serioulsy, these guys have gone nuts ðŸ˜†
exactly ! he clearly said "no movies"
how can we distrust him ???
dont stop spamming SP.
infact do it more n more
The only reason I can think of the sudden nasty change in SP is Barun may have opted out of UK trip and that is heavy loss for Sp and their international image tarnished so they are retaliating by tarnishing Barun's image. Only time will tell. SP had been supporting Barun so why give these sort of replies now?????
Originally posted by Ash95

The only reason I can think of the sudden nasty change in SP is Barun may have opted out of UK trip and that is heavy loss for Sp and their international image tarnished so they are retaliating by tarnishing Barun's image. Only time will tell. SP had been supporting Barun so why give these sort of replies now?????
Or Gul Mata mi8 hav paid d person pickin ph to say dis.Who knws wats goin inside??