India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

ZRA Updates Here (Page 10)

KatRulz Goldie
KatRulz
KatRulz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
 I just mean Archana is much popular than  any other Zee Actress.
It has to be Anki .all d way.

Edited by pvrr - 10 November 2012 at 7:45pm

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pvrr

I just mean Archana is much popular than  any other Zee Actress.
It has to be Anki .all d way.

I understand what you mean, but popular as in how? According to IF? If we're going by IF fans, then among all the actresses in the Popular Face category, Rati is the most popular. Her fans have been going crazy voting for her as well. See I don't trust IF ranking or fan following. I agree Ankita is a fabulous actress and if we look at other actors who are top in IF, it can be debatable whether they are good actors are not.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Euphoria.

KatRulz Goldie
KatRulz
KatRulz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
yeah i knw IF is a biased website.Mostly star 1 actors rule here .But m talking abt regular audience in cities ,villages.Archana is very popular.

Edited by pvrr - 10 November 2012 at 7:52pm

FireLordPhoenix

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
I agree Nina, prettiness has NOTHING got to do with popularity. Your acting abilities would determine your popularity. To some, Ankita may the prettiest leading lady of Zee but not everyone feels the same.

Also, you can't simply assume that Ankita is the most popular female star of Zee. As far as I know, Kratika and Rati are equally popular. =S Anw, nothing has been confirmed yet. Ankita is talented and so is Kratika. I really wouldn't mind them sharing the award. =)

FireLordPhoenix

KatRulz Goldie
KatRulz
KatRulz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
well still we have to wait for confirmed results.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixEuphoria.

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
I think Ankita's popularity is known one as she bagged ZRA popular female two years in row and this one would have been a hat-trick.
Anki's popularity is not confined in IF or any other forum.
Popularity among the masses which is the most important one ,she is a well known personality through Archana's character. (ZRA 2010 was a proof when Sushant n Ankita visited the chawl of Mumbai and there they were taken aback by the adoration of the fans for them).She has bagged continuously best female actress like a streak for three years now in many award shows,Her and Sushant's streak are amazing indeed with the awards.
I think till the 18 years leap PR was also winning awards in almost categories in ZRA ,ITA or any other award shows and sustained its no 1 position throughout for three long years.
Now things have changed and new shows have come up since last year in Zee.So Zee I guess are focusing more on other shows apart from PR.
Rati and Krathika are also equally popular now as well.
Ideally all three ladies deserve the award.Anki,KS and Rati.
I would have ideally loved for Zee to share the award at-least between Anki and KS.
IF news is true then Zee disappointed me big time here.Anki has been amazing equally in her performances and emotions as Archana.She equally deserved it and it could have been great to see her complete the hat-trick.
Still nothing is confirmed yet I guess but I hope both Anki n KS would have won.
IT will be really disappointing if Anki did not win it along side KS.
Congrats to KS for winning the award.But would love to hear the news that the award has been shared between KS n Anki.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KatRulzFireLordPhoenixGauravc_More48Euphoria.-RohitMaxwell-

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Jai, if Ankita and Kratika were tied for the award, then it would have been great. But the Popular Awards is voted in by fans, isn't it? I don't think Zee could have done anything with that. In the General Categories, though, Zee has  hand in it probably but not with Popular Awards. 

Edited by salvatore-nina - 10 November 2012 at 8:15pm

Euphoria.

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salvatore-nina

Jai, if Ankita and Kratika were tied for the award, then it would have been great. But the Popular Awards is voted in by fans, isn't it? I don't think Zee could have done anything with that. In the General Categories, though, Zee has  hand in it probably but not with Popular Awards. 

Nina I am assuming thats the case.Hence I am confused as how Anki also did not win. She has been a household name for three long years and even in ZRA 2012 red carpet event most of the household ladies were asking for Archana/Anki as she could not go around with other actors due to her ill health .Few gifted her gifts to be given to Anki as well.Thats the level of adoration they have for Archana/Anki. Ideally if it was based on fans popularity then all three leading ladies Anki,Krathika and Rati should have won which is not the case which points me to the fact that all is not well with the so called voting system.Well I have never understood it and will never I guess.
But Nina all I can hope is Anki also won it for her to complete the hat-trick along with KS ,if not I think its a reality check Anki needed for her to leave this sinking boat of PR and move on to more green pastures now.
I am just hoping the confirmed results tells us that both have won.I can just hope.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KatRulzFireLordPhoenixfansushEuphoria.

Go to top