Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ides thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
👏👏👏pj......far superior to the current one
Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Jaldi soch lo ke purab kiska hoga......sambhal na, tum logo ka "purab mera hai" ke hata pai mein ushe koi aur na ura le jaye.

sonia

anniegupta_ thumbnail
ura le jaya... hmm yeh kam tu sirf kanchi kar sakthe hai... but it won't be possible for her either, because it is already a fact and facts can't be made false

purab is mine!! 😉

ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia054u

Jaldi soch lo ke purab kiska hoga......sambhal na, tum logo ka "purab mera hai" ke hata pai mein ushe koi aur na ura le jaye.

sonia

ura le jaye😕😕tumlog ney purab ko patang samjh rakhaa hai jo koi urha jaaeyga.....waise agar patang hai to no worries..... door mere haath mey hai.....😉

no armaan loves jassi as she is u remm he said this to her in singapore when she wore that makeup to impress him? but if he loves her bcoz of her looks then she sld not marry her bcoz thats disgraceful in actual life also i dont like people who marry for looks or money or even intelligence

in blf i think armando fell in love as she was but when people make fun of betty and armando she changes her look for him i am not sure but i think this is waht happened

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey I am also in line to get purab,😉. Purab mera hai😊
Kritika20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutereems

Hey I am also in line to get purab,😉. Purab mera hai😊

it would be after ides, anjali, me, and then u can have him😆.. just kiddin

allegra thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kritika20

it would be after ides, anjali, me, and then u can have him😆..

😲 Ekta kapoor ke serials dekhna please band kar do. Tum log bigarte jaa rahe ho din ba din!
allegra thumbnail
Originally posted by: ides

tumlog ney purab ko patang samjh rakhaa hai jo koi urha jaaeyga.....waise agar
patang hai to no worries..... door mere haath mey hai.....😉

If you love someone, set him free. If he comes back he is yours, if he doesn't...... no problem you can always hold him like a patang with "door" (if handcuffing and tying him with a rope don't work)

Ides I don't think you've heard the full saying 😆 Edited by allegra - 19 years ago
jprasad thumbnail
I think we should replace the current writer, producer, director,
actors and actresses and rename it India Forum jaise koi nahin!   
😃