what if the story goes like this...

SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I have never seen the Latin version and do not know what happens there but what it this is what happens:

Arman is up to his tricks and this is just one of his latest tricks to insure that Kohinoor will always be his. He will win Jassi's heart and Jassi and Purab will part ways soon. Jassi will think that Armaan sir is in love with her and she loves him too.

One night Armaan is talking to his friend Raj and both are drinking and celebrating their winning Jassi over and getting rid of Purab. Jassi just happens to go give something to Armaan Sir and overhears everything. Armaan saying to his Raj: I have won, I got my Kohinoor Back, Jassi is Madly in love with me, Patience has paid off and they do the happy dance. Than Raj tells him: Yaar but how in the world are you going to Marry Jassi and makes a face and says: I cannot see you to together and again they both laugh.

Then Arman says: Raj do you think I am stupid enough to marry a girl like her, a girl with no style, large glasses and braces, than Raj you are out of your mind! I just played with her heart to get my Kohinoor back and I succeeded and Purab is out of the picture.

An than Jassi is crying in the background where she overhears and decides to teach Armaan a Lesson. With the help of her buddies and Mandy, he will do a makeover on her and of the two choices:

1. she will either show Armaan that she can be just as beautiful as she wants to be but does not need to show it off. While Armaans jaw drops open or

2. With the help of her buddies, she will pretend she is a big client and Armaan will not recognize her and she will take her revenge.

3. After realizing that Jassi is more beautiful than anyone he has ever seen, he will regret everything he has done and will fall really in love with her and try to again to win her heart and this will probably take a month or so.

4. Mallika will marry someone else, Pari will marry Nandu and Armaan and Jassi will live happily ever after with Purab coming back in the last shows to wish them well with his new wife.😭

The endπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: SIRFINA

Mallika will marry someone else, Pari will marry Nandu and Armaan and Jassi will live happily ever after with Purab coming back in the last shows to wish them well with his new wife.😭

The endπŸ˜ƒ

hey Surfina....nice story u have here....at least it is coherent...just a minor error though....u probably missed it in a hurry.....

.........Purab coming back in the last shows to wish them well with his new wife IDES😳😳

THE ENDπŸ˜‰

*Anjali* thumbnail
...and then in the sequel, Purab will come visit Jassi and Armaan after divorcing ides and marrying Anjali (something about that ides--talks too much, i guess πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)
ides thumbnail
chalo theek hai Anju....u can have Purab AFTER I divorce himπŸ˜‰
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

well everything you said in your story is should happen, but to be honest i feel that she should not marry Armaan then as she knows he had tricked her all the time, when she actually belived in him.

I feel she should go back to Purab and that would be a good ending, and Armaan realizing his mistakes....Well this is what i feel.

luvs, deepika

*Anjali* thumbnail
better late than never! πŸ˜†
ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjali308

better late than never! πŸ˜†

ALAS!!!!! we have reached a compromise!!!!!this calls for celebration.....Purab bring on the vermalaπŸ˜‰
*Anjali* thumbnail
yes, finally!!!!! it's a miracle πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (though I'm not too sure annie, kk, lakshmi, and kanchi will be too excited with the arrangement) πŸ˜‰
ides thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†true Anju....but these ladies are offline right now....so their loss.....u know what they say.....

Jo sota  hai....woh KHOTA hai....(he who sleeps loses)

actually in this case: Jo soti hai woh KHOTEE haiπŸ˜‰(she who sleeps is a female donkey)just kiddingπŸ˜‰
Edited by ides - 19 years ago
*Anjali* thumbnail
Yup...you snooze, you lose!!!!  So when are you going to bed ides πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰