Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

my strangest dream ever little on manveer!!

-The_Tomboy- IF-Dazzler
-The_Tomboy-
-The_Tomboy-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
hey guys!! wassup?? so anyone getting dreams lately?? forget dream getting enough sleep?? so I guess most of u ppl know on 8th nov I went to the science exhibition and then got selected for the district level!! but I came home late was tired but still studied and did not take rest and then yesterday I couldn't control and slept sleeping at 4:30 pm and waking up at 8:30 thanks to my dad and then again ate dinner and slept !! so I got the dream that tym and was very strange !!

ok so it began like this: 
     I am manyata's friend it seems and she too has an account in IF too! and then she is a royal and then the other side there is uday who is a royal too!! so they both go to a linkin park concert! now u all must be thinking that how is it linkin park as dreams are kinda mute sometimes! but I saw chester!!!! so ok they are enjoying and enjoying and they bump into each other and then u know they are totally shy and then they become friendly becuz uday is my friend too and then they take their contact no. and also IF account ids. strange thing is uday too has one. and then their interaction increases and they become very intimate and start developing feelings and they get engaged as their family members get it done! and then get married and then for a pooja I am invited to udays house.

Break here becuz I got up to drink water. 

Continue: and then I attend in a gown knee length(strange cuz I don't wear such nor I have such dresses) and then even stranger thing there is a lift which goes upto one height and then goes zigzag zigzag and drops right in front of the hosts door. so I go like that and then uday's house is like a small flat kind of becuz this pooja is only for family members so and then I start roaming around the house in between the pooja and then I reach to their corridor kind of thing which is actually like a backyard on a higher floor and then I see someone coming like spiderman. and that person is actually moose from step up 2: the streets.who is actually adam . g.sevani. (Search tis guy on google you will find him, great dancer I like him that way) and he comes near me and I act all friendly and the strangest part he pulls me closer from the waist in front of my parents and they don't tell anything!! and then he still has a hand on my waist and we go in and he is like totally hugging me like chipkoo and everyone is smiling even my parents and I am like everyone is seeing dude and he is like let them see I don't care I have a right on u!! and then he breaks the hug and there is Rajat (Tokas) standing all angry and I go to stop him but I trip and fall on the floor and then I in real life fall from the bed!!

But the strangest thing is uday has an IF account along with manyata. he is flirting with her on IF and then he proposes her on IF and then he does a pooja in a flat on a high floor like 10th and it is like a high walled backyard and then adam sevani getting so close with me and I am ok with it!! gahhh!! one thing I didn't understand but why the heck did I dream abt him?? because I saw step up little bit of his dance or what the last thing before sleeping??? and forgot to mention that linkin park concert was like all wet wet in sense like under a rain dance! strange na???? any one to clear my doubts??

Edited by Gowri05 - 10 November 2012 at 8:11am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

...Rohitha...Futbol_queenDimple.Ksrividhya68AsmimelodyMsLusciousAnmol_...IshqShava...Killer.-BerryCharm-

-BerryCharm- IF-Addictz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-The_Tomboy- IF-Dazzler
-The_Tomboy-
-The_Tomboy-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Ye os kab banaa meri maa?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BerryCharm-

MsLuscious IF-Rockerz
MsLuscious
MsLuscious

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
lol strange dream;)
-BerryCharm- IF-Addictz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-The_Tomboy- IF-Dazzler
-The_Tomboy-
-The_Tomboy-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Chal mein ek os likthi hoon!
aslsifjsdlvjmdi IF-Dazzler
aslsifjsdlvjmdi
aslsifjsdlvjmdi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Lol da strangest dream lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dimple.K