India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

why parivar why ?

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
when prashant was talking with his crazy father he say that he " make his parivar ( family) becoming somebody else family" Confused ok dude why you did not said my " beta " or my son, why " parivar" Geek , its creepy enough that you dream about your son , but what the hell you mean by Parivar ? Angry , you have some serious problemes Disapprove but that is not a surprise your father is a freak and your mother lost it Stern Smile , so its realy clear that you would be you know half a man , or half a human but why "Parivare" why ? Confused next time just use beta we hardly can we deal with your  " love " for your "son" ok dont freak me out again by using dangerous word like " parivare" Censored also CV why did you put this word in the dramatique voice that freak me more Angry dont do it again  Ermm

Edited by kholita - 10 November 2012 at 8:55am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

razzyp03rac08angle79salmankhanrulznan0102akui1984swathi_swaronTahitien-moongafulu14pickachuAngel_Luv

akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Hahahahaha...I do not get it...What is wrong with using the word Parivar - I do not know hindi but from what you wrote I infer that it means family??? I think he is just lamenting the fact that he left his parents and Aarti and Ansh (his family)...And now that Aarti is married to Yash...and Aarti is like a daughter to the Dubeys (though they are so acting otherwise now!), so now he has no one left...You know Yash is Dubey's son-in-law and Aarti is their daughter...Ansh,P&P the grandchildren...He has no equation with them???? Even when he is staying with his parents, he has to play hide and seek as not to "affect" Aarti's happiness...So he regrets throwing away what his life "could have been"!!!!  Haha...

Edited by akui1984 - 10 November 2012 at 8:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angle79kholitaNandiniRaizadaa

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
@ akui1984  he mean ansh and aarti not only ansh , get it now 
NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Yeah what's wrong with parivaar? What's wrong in regretting the loss of a good wife?

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 November 2012 at 8:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kholita

akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Haha I get it...You are totally freaked out that now it seems he wants BOTH Aarti and Ansh back in his life...We were being lead to believe that he only wants Ansh...haha...You know what??? I am not surprised at all!!

kholita

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
@ Nandiniraizaada im afraid that regret will turn to desire , i dont want a love triangle or a jalous ex who try to miss with aarti life, its enough if she has to face him in a custitie battle in the future

Edited by kholita - 10 November 2012 at 8:34am

Tahitien-moon

Tahitien-moon IF-Sizzlerz
Tahitien-moon
Tahitien-moon

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kholita

@ Nandiniraizaada im afraid that regret will turn to desire , i dont want a love triangle or a jalous ex who try to miss with aarti life, its enough if she has to face him in a custitie battle in the future
Agree yaar that's least she needs with her complicated pragnency any way snakes dont change that quicklyOuch

kholita

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index