Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

(MG-FF) Ye Ishq Nahe Aasaan #2 ON-HOLD NOTE PG 63 (Page 43)

_Jyothi_ IF-Rockerz
_Jyothi_
_Jyothi_

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonaLovesMaan

Originally posted by jyothikrish

Originally posted by MonaLovesMaan

Originally posted by jyothikrish

ohhh aapko aisa laga but  am angry on u... 

why so???Confused

nothing.. kidding LOLLOL

k kLOL
iam going now maths exams jo hai Angry

jao jao... prepare well.. Thumbs Up

_Jyothi_ IF-Rockerz
_Jyothi_
_Jyothi_

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JMR-Sisters

WHY JYO...

aiwain LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drrose31

_Jyothi_ IF-Rockerz
_Jyothi_
_Jyothi_

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Diii sorry yaar, i am going now.. will catch you tomorrow evening..
good night.. tc.. Embarrassed
JMR-Sisters Groupbie
JMR-Sisters
JMR-Sisters

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged

chapter 11

Yeh dev hain?? Gasped maan.

Kaun hain?? Asked geet opening her eyes. When she saw dev's pic she is also shocked and looked at maan. but she can see anger building up.

Geet(after regaining from the shock) :- Maan ??? she placed her hand on his to sooth him, his anger... but he remained silent.. she pressed his hand tightly and by this ,Maan looked at her.. Geet was shocked and scared...

Geet:- Maan this ??? This is Dev ??? The Dev with whom my marriage is fixed.. Does he know me ???? and that's why he was after me in the college..

Maan:- Geet Geet ... don't panic.. ok...relax... Maan hugged her and made her relax.. but Geet was too terrified to get relaxed...

Geet:- Maan he is a bad guy.. I don't want to see him... plz Maan do something ..I won't marry him... 

Maan:- Geet relax.. How can you say you won't marry him.. ??? I won't let anyone marry you... and dev huhh .. no ways ..you are mine .. only mine...

Geet:- but am going to India... what if he too comes there ??

Maan:- you aren't going alone there ...am coming with you ...

Geet(happily):- Really ???

Maan(smiled):- Hmm... 

Geet(hugged him):-I love you Maan...

Maan:- I love you too... 

but this time he didn't smile instead he was planning to face Geet's family and ask for Geet's hand.. 

Maan(ST):- I won't let you touch my Geet ,Dev.. you are going to pay for this harassment ...but will Geet's family accept my proposal??? when they have already fixed her marriage in childhood only ... (he sighed) whatever I will ask and convince them ..

He hugged his Geet to himself more and realized she has slept in his hug..Maan looked at Geet and smiled.. Looking at her relaxed face as if she knew Maan will make everything correct and kick out dev from their lives...

Before leaving Maan and pari, raj came to drop her to airport..

pari:- Geet ,take care.. pari hugged Geet and cried ...

raj:- hey !! you are making geet cry ..they separated and raj too hugged her dearly ..but looking at Maan ,who was eying him to leave her., he smiled nervously and came out from the hug..

Geet looked at maan... 
geet:- you aren't coming with me ???

Maan(took her hands in his):- I will come tomorrow.. I don't want that dev to think otherwise abt us.. so can't come with you now.. my flight is tomorrow.. I will meet you there... 

Geet looked at him still not sure whether to go without Maan or not..and Maan saw her confusion..

Maan:- you trust me right ???

Geet:- Hmm.. 

Maan:- then do as i say.. i won't let anything bad happen with us or to our relation... 

Geet hugged him tight and cried.. and then she left for India...

Maan found out abt dev and his character... he was a flirt.. always after one girl to other... and right now he was trying his luck on geet...

Maan didn't waste the time and flew to India... the next day of Geet's departure.. giving the responsibility of pari to Raj... who was more than happy to get to spend the time with her..

Geet on the other hand was very much scared... she wanted to talk to her mom.. and as soon as she got chance,geet dragged her mom to her room..

Geet:- mama i want to tell you something..wo..

Geet's mom:-Geet putter i also wanted to tell you something ... 

Geet:- but mama i want to tell something important...

mom:- putter that is also imp..

Geet (was getting impatient ):- ok mama tell me fast then i will tell my thing...

mom:- we have decided your marriage...you are getting married the next week ..

Geet was totally shocked .. (ST):- what ??? marriage??? now how am i suppose to tell that i don't want to marry dev..??? she thought and decided this is not the right time to tell this .. i should ask maan first ... 

Geet:- wo.. mama.. that's too soon ??? i mean i have my study and my carrier..mom smiled and said 

mom:- dev and his family has no problem with this ...you can cont your study after the marriage also...

Geet:- but its too soon.. i mean you ppl didn't tell me before and..
mom(cut her):- that's not important .. we have decided and that's it ... mom said and went away leaving behind a hurt and teary geet.. 

Geet:- i can't marry someone else mama i love maan and i will always love him... maan where are you i want you..here with me .. she cried the whole day..

Maan landed India and called geet...

Maan:- Geet , am here ... 

Geet:- Maan i want to meet you.. 

Maan:- i too want that Geet... lets meet at abc cafe .. in an hr

Geet:- ok...

Maan:- Geet don't worry everything will be fine ... 

Geet:- maan i don't think so.. 

Maan:- geet ?? what are you saying ???

Geet:- mama told me today that they have fixed my marriage in the coming week.. and dev and his family has no problem with my continuing studies and the internship ... mama was saying i will have to do internship from here ...

Maan was totally shocked ... (ST):- is this Dev's planning ... to marry her soon...

Geet:- Maan what are we going to do now ??? i thought i will tell mama and she will be supporting me .. but , before i could say anything she told me this ...geet finished and cried 

Maan:- Geet relax.. there must be some solution to this ... we will think... 

He patted her head to calm her... he then dropped geet to near to her home so that no one can suspect them and went to a hotel... thinking what to do now ...

Note:plz add "JMR-Sisters"in ur buddy list for pms. 

Plz hit LIKE n do COMMENT.. 

Waiting for ur response.. 

love

JMR-Sisters Hug

The following 108 member(s) liked the above post:

nehavashiCandy_jsSarah08--Yashvi--parig123ashwimaaneetmkd.70sravanthi93Smile90divyaraghaniPaingellathaauitzzdmgmans22thendral_111lethasanthoshPoonamTpreet.harmanbhawna02shailimgCiaMaaneetrumana88kainturakiranmaneet4afreenMANISHAGOELpari1689ylaraibnida6-eiya-NH1971fatema_007cutestar12Kartikan91amalu123shivanirajputangelarafns.1sweetysaranjssoodallibrKasiKasikingofmeMSK_4everlove4allbilly_rituangel_smilypayal.gupta177preetymaaneet...RIDDHIMA...KamliKudigeetsmileBrown-EyeslovesiaTia-AFreeBirdCherishhHanishadeviKoolsmilesweetsampa39Niharika.Nairkiran_ratimeettumaaneet5TeamMcSwarek--Fairy---Mitu-Zohamaaneetambeernharshithaaaaaaahappydays30anjucoolsmallvillejanu_2006anuandavimitzi11nahtani88maaniqrapreethiasona-raiAsh1991meena..ammu5honeygrapezaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6impoojavermakabslockspriyasreepunam2712gill123---nishu---Tyrolove2_soma-padmarao-renjini263lehrfffan123LILY111144JeevanaPtamanna1391Madhuri53Sri_Radha_BlackPearl_abinash079mysteriousmillidumaskhwaishfanspvdDonnaa

meettu IF-Rockerz
meettu
meettu

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Small part
But nice update
Geet gerting married to dev in a week
Wht will maan do

drrose31

angel_smily IF-Dazzler
angel_smily
angel_smily

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
awesome update
thanks for the pm

drrose31

sona-rai IF-Sizzlerz
sona-rai
sona-rai

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
hawww KAMINA DEV,god abb kya hoga?me too scared like geet.
MAAN do something na...
awesome update yaro,muahhh loved it a lot.

Edited by sona-rai - 02 December 2012 at 8:36am

drrose31

meena.. IF-Sizzlerz
meena..
meena..

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
awesome update guys loved it

drrose31

Go to top