Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

(MG-FF) Ye Ishq Nahe Aasaan #2 ON-HOLD NOTE PG 63 (Page 3)

JeevanaP IF-Stunnerz
JeevanaP
JeevanaP

Joined: 12 September 2011
Posts: 40142

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JMR-Sisters

Originally posted by reachsky2011

Originally posted by JMR-Sisters

Originally posted by reachsky2011

Originally posted by JMR-Sisters

Originally posted by reachsky2011

aaj mein upar ...n neeche too...
sandwitching the update Wink

LOL ye itefaq kese hogayaa 
 
EVERYTHING IS PLANNED  ROFL

OYEE HOYEE 

watching movie kya LOL
nahi yaad agaya...

i always wonder how ppl come to know that a new thread has been opened Confused
bcoz pppl check the forum posts...not only my posts or watched topics...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JMR-Sisters_Jyothi_-Mounika-

JeevanaP IF-Stunnerz
JeevanaP
JeevanaP

Joined: 12 September 2011
Posts: 40142

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JMR-Sisters

Originally posted by reachsky2011

Tongue
 
nnice plan to pull Geet into house...
just hope Maans drill Geet...
won't effect Geet's decision for the stay...
exam sab ke katham hogaye ...par inka kab katham hoga...
 
jaldi another update as u gals missed one ...

grr this net ... 

hmm true yaar  they are giving sp exams Wink

oh oh that depends on the next one.. pheww main bach gaeee  LOL
par im going to drill u 4 update...as we know u 3 are 1Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JMR-Sisters_Jyothi_-Mounika-

JMR-Sisters Groupbie
JMR-Sisters
JMR-Sisters

Joined: 07 September 2012
Posts: 157

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reachsky2011

Originally posted by JMR-Sisters

Originally posted by reachsky2011

Originally posted by JMR-Sisters

Originally posted by reachsky2011

Originally posted by JMR-Sisters

Originally posted by reachsky2011

aaj mein upar ...n neeche too...
sandwitching the update Wink

LOL ye itefaq kese hogayaa 
 
EVERYTHING IS PLANNED  ROFL

OYEE HOYEE 

watching movie kya LOL
nahi yaad agaya...

i always wonder how ppl come to know that a new thread has been opened Confused
bcoz pppl check the forum posts...not only my posts or watched topics...

ppl have that much time 

mein tou apne he posts check nahee karty 

may be once  in 2 months Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jyothi_-Mounika-JeevanaP

angel_smily IF-Dazzler
angel_smily
angel_smily

Joined: 02 March 2011
Posts: 4835

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
congrats for new thread
nice part

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JMR-Sisters_Jyothi_-Mounika-

JMR-Sisters Groupbie
JMR-Sisters
JMR-Sisters

Joined: 07 September 2012
Posts: 157

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reachsky2011

Originally posted by JMR-Sisters

Originally posted by reachsky2011

Tongue
 
nnice plan to pull Geet into house...
just hope Maans drill Geet...
won't effect Geet's decision for the stay...
exam sab ke katham hogaye ...par inka kab katham hoga...
 
jaldi another update as u gals missed one ...

grr this net ... 

hmm true yaar  they are giving sp exams Wink

oh oh that depends on the next one.. pheww main bach gaeee  LOL
par im going to drill u 4 update...as we know u 3 are 1Wink

i think not before next sat 

as kiddo is having her classes and tests  

and my updates , honestly i have stopped writing Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jyothi_-Mounika-JeevanaP

JMR-Sisters Groupbie
JMR-Sisters
JMR-Sisters

Joined: 07 September 2012
Posts: 157

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_smily

congrats for new thread
nice part

thank you dear 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jyothi_-Mounika-

JeevanaP IF-Stunnerz
JeevanaP
JeevanaP

Joined: 12 September 2011
Posts: 40142

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
bye ...every one are back so me gone from here...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JMR-Sisters_Jyothi_-Mounika-

JMR-Sisters Groupbie
JMR-Sisters
JMR-Sisters

Joined: 07 September 2012
Posts: 157

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reachsky2011

bye ...every one are back so me gone from here...

ok.. even am going to have dinner 

see yaa 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jyothi_-Mounika-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
DON'T POST...ON HOLD from 16/10/11

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: Maya_P   Replies: 252   Views: 17318

Maya_P 252 17318 16 October 2011 at 3:48pm by Maya_P
Maine Pyaar Kiya #23 : Don't hold on your past

2 3

Author: goldenball   Replies: 19   Views: 4101

goldenball 19 4101 15 October 2011 at 12:40pm by saam123
SS: Letters from a Father ON HOLD TILL DEC

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: 7thHeaven   Replies: 71   Views: 6438

7thHeaven 71 6438 23 September 2011 at 4:50am by anupm04
Put on hold the luv track of DevNandini

Author: latecomer   Replies: 2   Views: 640

latecomer 2 640 19 May 2011 at 4:20am by jyoti06
hold on no ,cv has something in their brains

2 3 4 5

Author: saanjh11   Replies: 39   Views: 3292

saanjh11 39 3292 11 March 2011 at 12:02am by saanjh11

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index