Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Geet tried her level best to avoid her emotions, but finally had to give up..but ab Dev ka kya kare???
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update...
loved it atlast geet confessed...
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n rocking update! finally Geet confesses! Well written..update soon
CrazyMaaneetFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Finally...
Geet confessed her lov

Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
maanu teasing geet
n geet who said to say no to maanu
maanu is r8 dont ever try to act too smart when u r not actually🀣🀣
get lost geet lost geet lost
arey in maanu 's eyes aur kha dreamyyy
oye maanu if she is stubborn toh tum to maha stubborn ho hainaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
oops
geet's refusal hurt maanu n got  angry
n avoided her
bt bt finally that stubborn girl confessed
lvd the twist
precap- lo phir ye khota aa gya haddi khi ka huh

ylaraib thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ypiii
geet ne i loveu boldiya 
awesome update 

LARAIB
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
😲 she confesssed ...
awesome update 3M's ...
where is today's update????????
JMR-Sisters thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 10

"geet what happened???and'"

Geet:maan'sob maan  I LOVE U I LOVE U SO MUCH MAAN..I LOVE U MORE THAN  MY LIFE.. told geet and cried.

Maan who listened this stood there like a statue, he is not able to believe his ears. Did he listen correct or he is dreaming. Happy tears flowed down his cheeks. He is waiting for this day from long. But today his dream has come true finally geet confessed her feelings.

Geet.. whispered maan.

Yes maan, I love you I love you so much told geet with all her love in between her sobs.

I love you too geet, you are my life dear told maan and smiled.

See my fate maan, I love you so much but I cant be yours. How can I live without you maan cried geet. Maan felt geet's pain and he knows what she might be thinking now.

Geet shhh calm down dear, don't cry. You are not alone geet, I am there for you jaan. Don't cry geet tried maan to convince her. but her pain was so much that she is not able to control herself, but listening maan she calmed down. Both are silent for some time. Listening geet's normal breath he sighed in relief.

First he want to meet geet. Geet jaan, I want to meet you now. pls don't say no. I know you need me now told maan.

Geet don't know what to do, but she too want to go to maan. she will be in peace.

I too want to meet you told geet.

Maan smiled widely. Jaan, wait outside your hostel I am coming now told maan, the excitement and eagerness is clearing visible from his voice.

Ok told geet and smiled. Today she is at peace. Finally she is able to confess her feelings to maan. She immediately went to wash room and freshened. she changed her dress and came down waiting for maan.

Here maan is so much happy, he immediately drove his car to her hostel. He is driving in full speed. He want to reach her as soon as possible. Normally it takes 20min to go to her hostel but today he went in 10min. he stopped the car with a screech. Geet who saw maan's car smiled and ran to him.

Maan came out of the car and saw her coming towards him. But geet slowed down thinking how she shouted on him yesterday and the pain she gave to him by rejecting him. She felt guilty and stopped in her tracks. But maan read her thoughts and went to geet. He held her hand and smiled at him. Geet didn't dare to look at him. Maan took geet near car and opened the door. He took the drivers seat and drove back to KM. Geet all the while looking down, the drive was silent. Maan is looking at her time to time from corner of his eyes.

Finally they reached maan's house. He got down of the car and opened the car door and extended his han to geet. Geet some how looked at him and took his hand and got down. When maan was about to enter into the house with geet but geet stopped him. Maan looked at her confused.

We will go to terrace told geet.

Pari is not there at home geet, she went to her friends place told maan. ohh she might have went with raj thought geet.

Pls maan we will go to terrace told geet.

Maan nodded and took her to terrace. Again silence, no one spoke. Geet is so nervous and playing with her dupatta. Ohh maan's patience broke. He finally decided to break the silence.

Geet' called maan.

That's enough for geet. She ran to maan and hugged him tight while tears were flowing non-stop. First maan is shocked with her sudden action but he too hugged her back trying to calm her down.

I am sorry maan, I am so sorry. I am very bad. I don't deserve a nice person like you told geet in between her sobs.

Shhh geet, nothing like that. You are my life jaan and never ever think like that told maan.

Geet is still crying and maan is rubbing her back. He didn't stop her, she is suffering from all this from very long time but today she opened her shell. Its better she take out all her pain.

Cry geet, how much you want you cry for today. But from tomorrow you will never shed those tears. Its my promise jaan thought maan and kissed her hair.

After some time geet stopped crying. She is hearing his heart beat and they are like soothing her. when maan senses she stopped crying, he broke the hug and made her sit on the swing. He too sat beside her and pulled her close to him.

Geet placed her head on his shoulders and relaxed. After so many days both are in peace. A small smiled formed on maan's lips thinking about her confession. Geet looked at maan.

I am so sorry maan for hurting. I am so bad I am so bad. But I cant help it. I thought of not meeting you and go back to India' before she completes maan spoke.

If you didn't meet me and go I would have come to India and kidnap you. So never think of leaving me. If the thought of leaving me came to your mind you have to face the wrath of MSK told maan with full attitude.

Geet looked at him in awe.

You are not angry on me? asked geet so cutely. Awww our maan is so lost in her.

I was angry on you thinking you rejected me. I mean the great MSK, for whom girls form a queue joked maan to lighten the situation.

Now cry baby geet changed in to sherni geet and glared at maan. (Ufff they never change. Because of these 2 I too started glaring at my darlings loll)

What you just said girls will follow queue for you. You better come out of your dreams, if any one comes near you then I will chop them told geet with her hands on her hips.

Oops someone is very angry asked maan and held her by her waist and pulled her close to him.

Geet looked into his eyes and can see love and care for her. she is feeling so lucky to have maan in his life. She kissed his heart.

I love you maan, I love you so much told geet looking into his eyes. Maan's heart jumped in joy seeing his jaan confessing.

He kissed her forehead.

I love you geet confessed maan and hugged her tight. Both are in the same position for some time. It started getting cold.

Jaan we will go down, its getting cold told maan and scooped geet in his arms. She snuggled more to him and snacked her arms round his neck. Maan took geet to his room and made her sit on the couch.

I will bring coffee told maan but geet held his hand and told I need to talk to you.

There is a seriousness in her voice. Maan nodded and sat next to her. geet held maan's hand tight. She don't know how to tell to maan. Scared how will maan react.

Maan wo.. wo.. fumbled geet.

Maan cupped her face and told geet don't hesitate. You can tell me everything, if you need time to share with me then take your time.

Geet looked at him and told I am engaged.

She expected maan to react but he is cool and held her hand tight indicating her to continue.

Geet told about dev and their parents friendship. How they decided their marriage and after that their coming to delhi.

I swear maan, I never ever loved him. Infact I don't know who is he told geet.

Geet I know you don't worry we will find dev soon and tell him about our love told maan.

You know? Asked geet confusingly.

I am sorry geet but I heard all this when I came to see you. That day pari called me and told you are having high temperature told maan.

You knew all this? Asked geet shockingly.

Yes.

That's why you are always behind me and asked me to confess my love pouted geet.

Maan smiled cheekily at her. have you booked flight tickets? Asked maan.

Geet nodded for a yes. I am hungry told geet. They both went to kitchen and prepared dinner. They happily ate talking to each other. They again went to maan's room. Maan sat on the bed and geet sat between his legs, maan hugged geet from back placing his chin on her shoulders.

Geet, why didn't tell me about that dev? Asked maan angrily.

Geet is shocked.

Who dev? Asked geet.

Don't act geet, that college guy. I know he is troubling you told maan.

Leave it maan. I don't want to talk about you. Ohhh yes I forgot gasped geet.

What? Asked maan confusingly.

Mama has mailed me that dev's pic long back. I forgot to see it told geet and made a baby face.

Then why late told maan and gave his lappy to geet. Geet opened her mail.

I don't want to see him. You only see and decide what ever you want to do told geet and closed her eyes resting her back on maan. Maan rolled his eyes and opened dev's pic. After seeing the pic he got shock of his life.

Yeh dev hain?? Gasped maan.

Kaun hain?? Asked geet opening her eyes. When she saw dev's pic she is also shocked and looked at maan. but she can see anger building up.

Precap: Oops what will happen now.

Note:plz add "JMR-Sisters"in ur buddy list for pms. 

Plz hit LIKE n do COMMENT.. 

Waiting for ur response.. 

love

JMR-Sisters πŸ€—

Edited by JMR-Sisters - 11 years ago
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
😊
nice update...
ab ayega mazza...
dev ki band bajegi...πŸ˜†